10/24/2009 Bash On the Boat (I'm with B.O.B.) - Thread #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you like the Blonde or Dark? I will drink one in your honor tomorrow..:flower3:

Yes, I am flirting...;)

Walt :cool1:

I think blonde is all I have seen for sale here. I mean there is Shiner Light and then I have seen one called Shiner Heffewezen (or spelled somehow similar to that) but I have not tried that one. The fraternity's dog's tag is a Shiner cap, and his middle initial is B. This is Shiner B. Skull -
P1040608.jpg
P1040616.jpg

Boy im some glad you girls got the tables, waiters, and times squared away:lmao::lmao:.
I just got back from hockey practice watching our grandson get ready for the tournament they will be in in Bangor starting tomorrow night.
The first game tomorrow night the second Saturday morning. If we win one of the two games Friday or Saturday they will play Sunday.
Jasons team came in third in the state in his division of 10 teams so if they play like I know they can they should do quit well.
Of course Nana and Grampy are going. We wouldn't miss it.
We plan on leaving after lunch tomorrow. So you won't see us on line until Sunday night.

Dan
There you two go again - being such good grandparents!!! I hope you have a great time, but I am sure you will!

Oh, and because of it Dawg, I do have a scar. :thumbsup2

Mine though is more of a "tramp stamp" due to its location. The scar is about 2"-3" long only.

I have some small scars on my knee as well - had that scoped twice.

well i would tell you to show the scar at RBD, but if its back there......
you'd better not.:scared1: :scared1:

Hmmmm, who is on the early dining? :confused3 Thats where we will be. I haven't decided if we will link. We will have 7 at our table, but maybe wouldn't mind being closer DIsers.

It's on the BOB site, on the dining page ;)

Since we're getting ear the end of the thread, I thought I would post this just one more time so everyone could see aforementioned the scar:

11-3-2007-050.jpg

what are you chics going to do when we're gone?
there wont be any need to post that @#$#@ pic.;) ;)

Since we're getting ear the end of the thread, I thought I would post this just one more time so everyone could see aforementioned the scar:

11-3-2007-050.jpg

Maybe we should just lead page 1 of every thread with that pic. If people are brave enough to stay on after seeing it, we know they'll fit in just fine. :lmao:

If it makes you feel better, I don't even remember you getting in trouble!

I'll check that out. :thumbsup2

I remember it allright. :headache:

11-3-2007-050.jpg

Hey Mike, are you wearing makeup dude?

i think, in our own minds, we all like bigred a little bit.:cutie:

and from what i hear, "they're real, and they're spectacular":cloud9:

I remember that episode. :rotfl2:

Mikey get over to 19, I'm already there waiting on you to bring the luggage. Boy you are getting as slow as Magical Express.:rolleyes1

I think blonde is all I have seen for sale here. I mean there is Shiner Light and then I have seen one called Shiner Heffewezen (or spelled somehow similar to that) but I have not tried that one. The fraternity's dog's tag is a Shiner cap, and his middle initial is B. This is Shiner B. Skull -
P1040608.jpg
P1040616.jpg

What a beautiful Puppy.....:)

What do you think Dawg...Good for Robin..:rolleyes1 :scared1:

Walt :cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter