10/24/2009 Bash On the Boat (I'm with B.O.B.) - Thread #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess I better head over to 19. Who the heck was supposed to leave me the bread crumbs? :sad1: :sad1: :sad1:

I had back surgery 5 years ago almost to the date (I think it was on Feb 22). It was like turning a light switch on. I could barely sit or move and my foot was starting to fall (i.e. losing the nerve that kept it flat when I walked). The doc said I had to get in within the next 2-3 weeks or I could permanently lose the nerve. The disc was blown so bad and basically made a V out of the nerve. They removed 70%-80% of the L4-L5 disc and 30% of the L3-L4 disc. Have had no problems since, just a muscle issue now and then. This one I think is purely muscle related. I have no pains anywhere else except right at the bottom and it is more surface and deep in where a nerve would be.

Just very painful to move right now and DS is having his first sleepover here tomorrow night. Four 9 year olds. :scared1:

Not to be nosey, but were they sports injuries :confused3

Walt :cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter