11/13/04 Eastern Cruise only We Did It

Thank you one and all!! You came through for me once again....it's on order and in the mail!!

ADisneyMama....I'll pm you.

Vicki

Greetings, One and All! I want to tell you that I have now seen the infamous :bride: Jeanna and Rick April 2003 Wedding Video :lovestruc (Wasn't there once a 'groom' icon?) Anyway, the bride wore a lovely white ensemble that trailed from the wedding pavillion to Kissimmee. The groom wore a manly tux with white shirt and tie. The vows were personal and beautifully written.

The reception, held on a terrace at the Grand Floridian, was elegant, yet understated. The Mouse family arrived in grand style, sporting there finery and stealing the first dance with the bridal couple.

Rick was gracious enough to allow this axe murderer in his home last night, despite not feeling 100% (feel better Rick). So you might say we had a mini DIS meet! :cheer2: :wave:

Wanted to share my latest DIS adventures with you all! :cool1:

house_of_princesses said:
Greetings, One and All! I want to tell you that I have now seen the infamous :bride: Jeanna and Rick April 2003 Wedding Video :lovestruc (Wasn't there once a 'groom' icon?) Anyway, the bride wore a lovely white ensemble that trailed from the wedding pavillion to Kissimmee. The groom wore a manly tux with white shirt and tie. The vows were personal and beautifully written.

The reception, held on a terrace at the Grand Floridian, was elegant, yet understated. The Mouse family arrived in grand style, sporting there finery and stealing the first dance with the bridal couple.

Rick was gracious enough to allow this axe murderer in his home last night, despite not feeling 100% (feel better Rick). So you might say we had a mini DIS meet! :cheer2: :wave:

Wanted to share my latest DIS adventures with you all! :cool1:
Hey..... I heard the Bride is soooooo much more svelte now,,,,,is it TRUE :earboy2: ???
I am thinking about going in Dec 2005 - looking for a room mate .... Jeanna is of course working on this :cool1: !

GrayFal said:
I am thinking about going in Dec 2005 - looking for a room mate ....

A little birdie emailed me that you found one!!! Hey, I'd better get a postcard from this 12/05 group! :earboy2:

PoohJen said:
A little birdie emailed me that you found one!!! Hey, I'd better get a postcard from this 12/05 group! :earboy2:
I am sure we could squeeze :teleport: in a little "Pooh" :boat:

Could you say you have a business trip :cool1: ????
We could slather you with "100" Sun Block and you could come home looking :guilty: :rolleyes1 tired ::yes:: ! :hyper2:
Who ME :confused3 , Tan??? :boat:

That is a great idea, Pat! Wanna go Jen? It is important business. We are going to have a 'meeting' on the ship. Does it count?? pirate:

You guys are great, and I do want to go (can't imagine sailing w/o my Dis buds), but you know, I'd really miss my little guys! (it was bad enough I went to WDW w/o my kids this fall! :rolleyes1

as for business trips, i've got a bunch coming up - a trip (or two) to Boston in January (yeah!), western VA in January, Miami in May, DC in October. That's just the ones I know of so far. hmmm, odd that none of them say "Eastern Caribbean" or "Port Canaveral". I'd better get working on that....

BTW, moved my 8/06 ressie to Kim yesterday! now if I could just get it to move itself to november... :cool: :wave:

Fireworks????

I keep seeing posts about the great fireworks on Pirate pirate: Night....I was up on deck 9 but maybe we didn't stay until the end.....did anyone see fireworks???

If memory serves correct, it was more a sparkler show. :rolleyes: But of course my memory isn't very serviceable anymore! :cool1:

Jen, should your reservation decide to move over to November, we will keep the light on for you. :earboy2:

Hi everyone! Just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas! This week is going to be kind of hectic for me so thought I'd jump on real quick.

Hope you all have a safe holiday and a Happy New Year!

Take Care and talk to you all soon!

cjsmom97 said:
Jen, should your reservation decide to move over to November, we will keep the light on for you. :earboy2:

Thanks Jeanna! I'll be there in spirit!:wave:

MERRY CHRISTMAS, Y'ALL!!!! I hope everyone has safe travels this week, and I wish you and your families much happiness and pixie dust in the coming New Year!!! :wizard:

Happy Holidays to you all!!!

Ken and I are extremely excited this year, as he has Christmas Eve and Christmas off!!! This is the first time this has happend in our 14 years of marriage...(this is what happens when you marry a firefigter).

This will only be the 3rd time that he has Christmas off completely!! Woo-Hoo!!!!

Have a safe and happy holiday!!!!

Merry Christmas... Hope everyones plans went well and everyone was able to share the holidays with loved ones.

Happy New Year!! :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter