• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

11/13/04 Eastern Cruise only We Did It

Awww, shucks Vicki! The feelings were very mutual. I had an idea but it was a little late. I was thinking that you could have fired Don and hired John to clean your room. All he would have asked in return is maybe a dip in the royal tub. ((evil laugh))

I hope you didn't buy as many new duds as we did. My new shirt count is somewhere in the teens. DON'T ASK!!! I have put a few of them away for spring as it is a bit chilly here. The good news for us Vicki is that we missed the snow! There were 4-5 inches here Wednesday. I called my mom to let her know that it was still in the 80's in Florida and we just got out of the pool. She was less than thrilled. :)

As for a repeat cruise, I broke the news to Rick last night that I have a room on hold for us on the 11/11/06 cruise. If we decide to go, it is there. If not, we just cancel. Who knows, maybe the house will be done early and it won't seem like such bad timing. Either way, we still have next December to look forward to. By the way, what is our countdown at now Sarah??

Oh, Vicki! One of these days we need to check availability for you to come to the house. Just make sure it is on a night where you can watch the wedding video, too. Anyone else want to join us? ;)

Talk to you all later!!!! Bye!

cjsmom97 said:
As for a repeat cruise, I broke the news to Rick last night that I have a room on hold for us on the 11/11/06 cruise.
Oh Goodie! Another Repeat PLAPLAP-er ... or should it be "rePLAPLAPer" ?Hmmmmm...... :grouphug: we might have a new name :smooth:

I will have to chat on the Dec 5 thread just to stay in the mix :earboy2: . Here is the 11/11/06 one http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=685164

we didnt want to cruise on 06 but it looks like a 11/11/06 cruise might happen. you never know what or who. we will work on the dec 05 one first then work for the 06 if we want to. i like the idea of double dippin!!!!!!!!!!

KYCruiseCrazy said:
we didnt want to cruise on 06 but it looks like a 11/11/06 cruise might happen. you never know what or who. we will work on the dec 05 one first then work for the 06 if we want to. i like the idea of double dippin!!!!!!!!!!
If we twist your arm :scared: maybe you will come :confused3 ..... :smooth:

I finally have time to check in. Just wanted to tell you all how much we enjoyed cruising with you! Pat and Tom, dinner has not been the same without you (and the desserts :D ), can't wait till we get to vacation together again! (Whoo Hooo 11/11/06)

And to all my chat buddies, I miss you all so much! Our wonderful cruise was made even more special by having you all with us. And, amazingly, not one ax murderer among us! :earboy2: :love:

Chat soon, I hope! :grouphug:

KYCruiseCrazy said:
START TWISTIN':duck: :crazy2:
KYCruiseCrazy said:
START TWISTIN':duck: :crazy2:
I was thinking that the 2 stop CC cruise would make a nice wedding cruise ..... one could get married the the first stop and then honeymoon the rest of the trip.....
Hmmmmm ......:grouphug: :groom: :bride: :grouphug:

oooooh! Vow renewal?? Me! ME! MEEEEEE!!!! I keep telling Rick we need pics of us as 'thinner'-weds. ;) Too bad it will only be 3 years at that time. I don't think we can wait for our 10 year to renew. What's a girl to do???

Guess I better call Kim tomorrow and let her know about our room. Let her take the ressie over so I can get my $150 onboard from AAA.

cjsmom97 said:
oooooh! Vow renewal?? Me! ME! MEEEEEE!!!!
Guess I better call Kim tomorrow and let her know about our room. Let her take the ressie over so I can get my $150 onboard from AAA.
I emailed her and didn't hear back - so AAA is still giving the $150 credit ? ....if you call, check out her price on Cat 6 for me....TIA :jester:

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone here was on the LAPLAPL rotation late seating? If so, what table?

Also, I met someone at Castaway Cay who had a daughter named Peyton and another whose name I've forgotten, and I was wondering if she posts here.

suzanne
thats trish daughter payton and son tyler she posts here her dis name is disneydreamer1970 her name is trish

SuzPasq said:
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone here was on the LAPLAPL rotation late seating? If so, what table?

I had that rotation. We were at Table #20 (a table of 8).....except whenever we were at Palo (brunch, dinner and tea) we had "the best table in the house", Table #5. By the third time, we had waiters saying "weren't you at this table before?". :D

Hi All - Just wanted to let you know that I have posted most of my Cruise Report.

:jester: <a href="http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=689372">GrayFal's Trip Report</a> :jester:

And so did PoohJen.....

:sunny: <a href="http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=685328">PoohJen's Trip Report</a> :sunny:

Re-LIVE the Magic :wizard: and Enjoy :boat:

chichihoney said:
suzanne
thats trish daughter payton and son tyler she posts here her dis name is disneydreamer1970 her name is trish

Actually, the person I was referring to had two little girls. Thanks though.

Welcome back to the real world... The Monday after our trip I got my car inspected... It passed no big deal.
Saturday we noticed that one of our low beam headlights was out.
Tonight after work THE OTHER one went out! We had to drive to the auto store and buy two bulbs, then drive 45 min home in the rain/freezing rain with our high beams on the whole way.... (the other drivers were thrilled)
Then DH spent over an hour outside figuring out how to change the bulbs. :rolleyes:
Oh well, :umbrella: at least he didn't make ME stand in the rain and hold the flashlight!!
What a good guy.
:love:

SuzPasq said:

Hi Suzanne...we were on the same rotation at table # 47. There were 9 of us and we had Fitz as our Head Server...He was just great and we had a wonderful time!! :wave2: Corie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter