11/13/04 Eastern Cruise only We Did It

Originally posted by PoohJen

Hartmanns and Fals and KYs - cruising won't be the same without you next time!!!!

Hope everyone had a safe trip back!!! Can it be over already??? Was it all a dream???
Can you have John "PLAY HOOKIE!"???::yes::

It was a dream vacation......just perfect :sunny: ......

Hi All,
We had a great time on the cruise. Sorry we missed meeting all of you but we didn't get to the boat until 4PM---No lines!!

We had such a great time we also booked onboard for another cruise, the 11/11/06. Hope the weather is as good as it was for this cruise.

:sunny:

Originally posted by wdwdclfan
Hi All,
We had a great time on the cruise. Sorry we missed meeting all of you but we didn't get to the boat until 4PM---No lines!!

We had such a great time we also booked onboard for another cruise, the 11/11/06. Hope the weather is as good as it was for this cruise.

:sunny:
Hopefully, you will not avoid us again .... I also rebooked for this date as did a few others!

I have started a cruise meet thread (EARLY) ..... please join in! ::yes::

We are sad to be home... we had such a good time on board.
We rebooked on board for 2006 as well. We will be doing a back to back eastern/western beginning 11/25/06. Our 10 year anniversary is 11/30, so we want to celebrate in style!!
Too bad we missed the DIS reunion by 2 weeks :rolleyes:
We got our pictures developed yesterday before we came home... I have them in my album, now I just need to figure out what I want to do w/ the doubles for my scrapbook... Too tired to think of that now though!

Good Morning ya'll!!!

Sorry that it has taken so long for us to post!! We arrived at home safe and sound Sunday afternoon and it was right back to work for me yesterday (Ken does not return to work until tomorrow...lucky!)! I had over 300 e-mails...eeewww!!

We had a great time meeting those of you that we met...and we are sorry that we did not meet more of you! Sarah, thank you for those great hugs!!

It looks like we will also be rebooking for the 11/11/06 western cruise!! Yeah!!! Tyler told us that he would rather go on another Disney cruise than go back to Disney!! That says a lot from a 13 year old.

Did anyone else see Ken as one of the Village People on 70's night? It was hysterical, but it is the only time that I did not have my camera with me...That would be great blackmail material...He was also chosen to be an extra in the Indiana Jones show in MGM!! What a time he had!!

We will talk to ya'll soon and we can't wait to cruise again!!!

Well, here we are....back to our humdrum lives...LOL..!! Home safe and glad to hear the same from everyone else. It was great meeting some of our fellow cruisers, and thankful that you had pictures posted of some of us, as we slept through the DisMeet..:o , and would never been able to know who anyone was. We had such a wonderful time, rebooked for Dec. 17-24, 2005 Western...had originally booked the Eastern for Dec., but decided to switch at the recommendation of our head server, Fitz, and some of our fellow cruisers. We also added 5 more family members to our group...making a total of 14 (so far) !! Hope to convince more to come with us :teeth: We flew in to LAX on Saturday at 5:00 PM and spent the night in Anaheim, then went to Disneyland on Sunday :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc As our son-in-law said, We don't want the Magic to end!! Great day, but really chilly, and had to buy coats and gloves....guess we were just used to the beautiful tropical weather we had just come from :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: Back to doing the mountains of laundry I started yesterday and get shopping for Thanksgiving dinner!! Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!!!!! :wave:

PS Grayfal...I had to chuckle reading your post :teeth: I was happy to keep running into you..It seems our lives were on the same path after the initial meeting! I hope your path is a blessed one also...:wave2:

Ok, so how did I miss out on the meet onboard? I guess I missed a few details, eh?:crazy:

We had a GREAT week! Although the week started out a bit rocky, the weather was wonderful! The shows were absolutely fantastic!

I don't know who had a late seating for dinner, but my youngest and I were on the first"Who Wants to be a Mouseketeer" show on Wednesday night. We won $80 shipboard credit!! Of course, now she is running around with the "Golden Mickey" she bought, telling everyone that she is now a star.:rolleyes: :p I think we may have created a monster.

Anyway, we had a great cruise, and plan to sail again on Disney! Maybe we will catch up with a few of you our next time around.:)

Originally posted by disneydreamer1970
Good Morning ya'll!!!

It looks like we will also be rebooking for the 11/11/06 western cruise!! Yeah!!!
Did anyone else see Ken as one of the Village People on 70's night?
Yippee! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Sorry, i only saw the 80's show with Athene's DH as BonJovi...I am sure Ken was GREAT ! :crazy:

Originally posted by cynsaun
Ok, so how did I miss out on the meet onboard? I guess I missed a few details, eh?:crazy:

We had a GREAT week! Although the week started out a bit rocky, the weather was wonderful! The shows were absolutely fantastic!

I don't know who had a late seating for dinner, but my youngest and I were on the first"Who Wants to be a Mouseketeer" show on Wednesday night. We won $80 shipboard credit!! Of course, now she is running around with the "Golden Mickey" she bought, telling everyone that she is now a star.:rolleyes: :p I think we may have created a monster.

I was on late but since we had Palo that night we went to the late show. So I didn't see her win but I did see a girl at 'Til we meet again' getting her Golden Mickey signed. I thought maybe she had won it at the talent show (as we missed that). She was very cute.

Well we finally made it back. We decided to take a train from Newark Penn Station to Orlando, and home again to save some $$$ but we learned the hard way that flying is much, much better! It took us 20 hours down and 22 hours back. Never, never again:( But those seven days in between were heaven!! It was so great meeting all of you that first day:wave: :teeth:
Pat, Susan, and John, you guys were like the welcoming committee:Pinkbounc :bounce: It was so nice to run into you and see a friendly face. :D Unfortunately, we did not book the Nov. "double dip" cruise but we did book the May 20, 2006 western and we are counting down the days!:earseek:
Bye everyone, hope everyone made it home safely and had a great time!:wave2:

I did see rocadonismom. She was on the same bus we were on going out to the port. I am not a real talkative person so that is why I didn't introduce myself.

Doh! Ralph, I was mixing up your screen name with Roc's dad. never mind!

Cynsuan - We saw you and your little one at the show!! That was great!! Our son Tyler was the person that won the stuffed Mickey at the end!!!!! Looks like this group was full of winners!!!

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!!!!!!

Originally posted by disneydreamer1970
Cynsuan - We saw you and your little one at the show!! That was great!! Our son Tyler was the person that won the stuffed Mickey at the end!!!!! Looks like this group was full of winners!!!

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!!!!!!

How cool! That was a great Mickey! My daughter was eyeballing it when we went backstage. She was quite disappointed that she got a Mouseketeer pin rather than that Mickey!:p

Well, our trip has finally come to a close. We just got home late last night. What a Magical trip it was!!! Despite the little family quarrel, everything went great! We met a bunch of really wonderful people. Rick is ready to do it all over again (very soon!) so that must say something.

I wanted to take a moment to thank all of you that gave the wonderful gifts. It was the most thoughtful thing I have ever gotten. They were all so beautiful. I was disappointed that I couldn't bring the flowers home. They looked just as perfect as they did on Saturday. They were a wonderful addition to the room. They got plenty of sun on my table by the verandah. As for the gift bags, boy did they come in handy. We used one of them for all the toys the boys bought and the other we used the entire week following the cruise. It had a cell phone holder but I used it for my camera instead. Then it was always very handy for a quick shot. The mugs are adorable. The mini light box and Mickey block look great in my curio cabinet. The boys thought the binoculars were a neat idea. I think Rick and I used them more. The notes that were also included just touched my heart. I wasn't expecting anything other than our romance basket but it was like Christmas in our room when we got there. Thank you all again for your generosity. It was greatly appreciated. I tried to tell everyone thank you on the ship but I was having a hard time just trying to keep 1/2 of our appointments so if I missed anyone, I apologize. It was not intentional. Between the spa, family, meets, kids things... I needed a break!! We actually cancelled 2 appointments at the spa just to get back a little more time.

I am rambling again. :) I just wanted everyone to know that you guys really made our trip. You have convinced Rick that you guys aren't axe murderers. Well, that you weren't so don't start now! :earseek: He was very glad to see me as happy as I was and it was all thanks to some of you! Sarah, congratulations! You were the only one that turned me into a babbling brook! ;) I was fine until Sarah came to tell me goodbye. I just couldn't control myself. What can I say, I am a softy when it comes to Sarah. :love: I better get going. Have lots of unpacking to do.

Again, thanks! I hope I was able to add as much pixie dust to your trip as you did mine.

Love you and talk to you all soon!!

Jeanna

:cheer2: :cool1: well everyone it was a great 7 day cruise. i enjoyed seeing everyone. thank you vicki for letting me sleep in the bath tub LOL i hope others come to join us on 12/3/05 for a great western cruise. i have so many pics to look at and ill be looking. not to mention the hours of video. i hope we can still stay together as friends. i know i made a few new ones. :cloud9: lets try to chat next week on saturday? 8 pm?on aol. i hope to see ya there one last time :listen:

OK, who changed the format while I was gone?!! :rolleyes: Took me 10 minutes just to figure this out!! Of course that would have nothing to do with the fact we got in yesterday at 4:30. Left San Antonio Friday morning. After the cruise we spent two days at WDW, then left for SA, TX. Spent Thanksgiving with my mil, bil and his family, sil and her dh. It was a nice affair, but we were all ready to get home. So, we left a day early and here we are. Fortunately I did most of my laundry at my mil's. So now all I have to do is find a home for all these new cruise duds that we won't be wearing here in Chicagoland! :umbrella:

We had a marvelous time! We re-booked for 11/11/06. It was so wonderful having friends on board. I was concerned, not having John with me, how I would do solo. I don't like 'solo'. But you all made it wonderful! :love: Knowing you all were there to have a drink with, trade a pin with, share a story with....was wonderful. :flower1: Thank you to you all.

Happy Holidays Everyone!! One last ...... :grouphug: :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter