11/13/04 Eastern Cruise only We Did It

TaraBelle1069 said:
I had that rotation. We were at Table #20 (a table of 8).....except whenever we were at Palo (brunch, dinner and tea) we had "the best table in the house", Table #5. By the third time, we had waiters saying "weren't you at this table before?". :D
TaraBelle - did you end up meeting any TUGgers :grouphug: ? I kept walking around with Hannosmom all week say "Do you think that is Tara and her Mom?" :wave:

SuzPasq said:
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone here was on the LAPLAPL rotation late seating? If so, what table?

We had that rotation. We were at table 12 with Cyprian and Ion as our servers. :D

Hi All!

I really wish that I was on the Disney Magic right now! It was announced today that our plant here in Portland and the Distribution Center in So. Portland will be closing on February 1st, so I'll be looking for a new job soon...Hmmm...maybe I should look at Disney World!! That would be nice.

I am not worried about myself as much as the team members that have worked here for a long period of time. It has certainly been an emotional day. I can't stand watching men cry!!

Have a good weekend everyone!!!

Athene, thank-you so much for the pictures! They are so beautiful! We still haven't developed the pics in our underwater camera's, hopefully soon. (we are the worst procrastinators! LOL!)

Trish, more :grouphug: to you from all the way over here! How sad, these men have probably never even considered having to find other work. Best of luck to you and all your co-workers. :wizard:

(we are the worst procrastinators! LOL!)

This, coming from the family who had not only their own digital pics, but other families digi pics all on "Magical" disks before we even thought of disembarking!!

Again, dinners just aren't the same without my kruz krazy buds. :charac2: :sad2: :headache:

Hannosmom said:
Athene, thank-you so much for the pictures! They are so beautiful! We still haven't developed the pics in our underwater camera's, hopefully soon. (we are the worst procrastinators! LOL!)
Pictures??? What Pictures?????
I love pictures!
Here is the Link to my <a href="http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeAtmzho3ZNWJM">Disney Magic Days 1 - 3</a> Pictures. I am working on my 2 other albums.

Could someone take a few Digital Pictures of the Front Page of the Navigator from Tuesday when we were in St Maarten? It is the only one I don't have for some reason and I want to include it in my Scrapbook..... :cloud9:

Trish, how awful! Sad news to receive around the holidays :guilty: Good Luck in your job search.....

2 weeks ago today, we were just leaving Castaway Cay :boat:

Miss you ALL...... :wave:

rocketralph said:
GrayFal,
What state room were you in? We were in 6596.
6628 - just past the aft elevator lobby..KY John and Susan were in 6618 - right in the elevator area. Just down the hall from you. :boat:

Hannosmom said:

You are so welcome. I had some copies made of a few of the other shots DH took. I will get those in the mail to you this week. He got a really nice one of the boat below him....

Trish, so sorry to hear about your job... :guilty:

disneydreamer1970 said:
Good Morning ya'll!!!

Sorry that it has taken so long for us to post!! We arrived at home safe and sound Sunday afternoon and it was right back to work for me yesterday (Ken does not return to work until tomorrow...lucky!)! I had over 300 e-mails...eeewww!!

We had a great time meeting those of you that we met...and we are sorry that we did not meet more of you! Sarah, thank you for those great hugs!!

It looks like we will also be rebooking for the 11/11/06 western cruise!! Yeah!!! Tyler told us that he would rather go on another Disney cruise than go back to Disney!! That says a lot from a 13 year old.

Did anyone else see Ken as one of the Village People on 70's night? It was hysterical, but it is the only time that I did not have my camera with me...That would be great blackmail material...He was also chosen to be an extra in the Indiana Jones show in MGM!! What a time he had!!

We will talk to ya'll soon and we can't wait to cruise again!!!

I have alot of pictures of Ken and others from that night, I did send them copies but if you would like copies just let me know. hyandui

cynsaun said:
We had that rotation. We were at table 12 with Cyprian and Ion as our servers. :D

It seems like Tables 7 (ours) and 12 would have been near eachother, but I don't remember seeing you. Our son got sick at the table on Tuesday (Lumiere's) and we had to rush him out with his head over a champagne bucket. The poor kid was isolated for 24 hours from Sunday morning and then got sick again that night. That time it was just motion sickness, thankfully.

We had Erasmo, who was our head server last year, as our server with Kendell as our assistant. They were *fabulous.

SuzPasq said:
It seems like Tables 7 (ours) and 12 would have been near eachother, but I don't remember seeing you. Our son got sick at the table on Tuesday (Lumiere's) and we had to rush him out with his head over a champagne bucket. The poor kid was isolated for 24 hours from Sunday morning and then got sick again that night. That time it was just motion sickness, thankfully.

We had Erasmo, who was our head server last year, as our server with Kendell as our assistant. They were *fabulous.

I'm sorry your little one got so sick! We were very lucky with the seasickness. We only had problems in Animator's Palate on our second night in there because of the rockiness.

I think that Table 7 was more toward the front of the restaurants, and ours was sort of in the corner. I think both tables were on the same side of the restaurants, though. :D

Ok, I don't know if anyone gets the LIFE magazine in their Friday newspaper, but my girls were in it! There is a story on The American Girl Place, and their picture is in the story!! It is similar to the one in my signature. I tell you, their heads are SO swelled now. :rolleyes: You know, because they are famous.:earboy2:

Hyandui - I sent you a PM! I would love to get my hands on a copy of those pictures...What black mail material!! I'm sure I can think of something good that Ken will have to get me to keep those under cover!!!!! :earboy2:

Thank you all for the hugs and pixie dust! I am doing well, but it is heartbreaking watching other team members that are not doing so well!

Cynsaun - I am going to go get a copy of that magazine!!

Have a great Monday everyone!!

Trish

Just wanted to say HI!

Trish - So sorry to hear about the job. Here is some more pixie dust! :wizard:

Hope everyone has their Christmas shopping done. Our computer is messing up still so in case I don't get back on here, here's an early Merry Christmas to everyone!

Seeing as I'm being ignored on the CB :charac2: was hoping all my Kruz Krazy buds could help.

Jessica, my youngest princess, has requested two things from Santa. 1. A Christmas Doll and 2. A Mickey Mouseketeer doll. She love the Three Mousekteer movie.

Can anyone help me locate such a doll??? :cheer2: Pretty please? I've done some searching, but hoping I'm searching in all the wrong places because I have yet to see such an item.

Thanks friends! If one exists, I know you'll know!! :wizard:

house_of_princesses said:
Seeing as I'm being ignored on the CB :charac2: was hoping all my Kruz Krazy buds could help.

Jessica, my youngest princess, has requested two things from Santa. 1. A Christmas Doll and 2. A Mickey Mouseketeer doll. She love the Three Mousekteer movie.

Can anyone help me locate such a doll??? :cheer2: Pretty please? I've done some searching, but hoping I'm searching in all the wrong places because I have yet to see such an item.

Thanks friends! If one exists, I know you'll know!! :wizard:
Have you tried searching on ebay???

Vicki, I am going to search for you. I'll let you know if I find anything. What kind of Christmas doll? Just a nice doll that is dressed for Xmas? Is this a play toy or a collectible toy?

GrayFal said:
Have you tried searching on ebay???
When I look on ebay - for Mickey Mouseketeer - I got 300 hits - but it all seems to be related to Mickey Mouse Club Mouseketeer stuff - what exactly are u looking for?

Happy Holidays to all!

Vicki - I found it on ebay, and it is in Chicago...Isn't that where you are? It is item # 2288139845. It is a buy it now for $14.99. God I wish I knew how to call you! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter