11/24/07 We are Better Than Leftovers!!! Nana Head reunion Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanna meet us in New Orleans in June???

Of course, I'd love to! But. . . (there's always a but!)

Rockford?? I was thinking, like, someplace a little more ... what's the word I'm looking for? ... modern? :rotfl2:
:lmao: :lmao: I was thinking of convenience (close proximity to soccer fields, bars, and home!!!!):lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I get to do entertainment?? COOL! :cool1: Hmmm ... male strippers would be perfect ... how about "The Men of the Dancing Banana Heads All-Male Review"? :lmao:

Don't encourage your little "adopted" niece! We had to stop watching The Office last night because the content was a bit too racy for a 5.9 YO!!!:lmao: :lmao:

She has already demonstrated to us her dancing skills and we're both a bit concerned (or should we feel comfortable knowing she could pay for her college costs!?).:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

Just be careful Kathy. Lots of smoke can be bad to your body. Stay indoors, I guess. That might be the wrong thing to do, but stay safe. :thumbsup2

Josh,
those who are a little closer to the fires they are telling to stay in or wear a mask when they go out. We are not that bad, at least not yet. When the wind comes up it does help. Just miss seeing the blue sky.

She has already demonstrated to us her dancing skills and we're both a bit concerned (or should we feel comfortable knowing she could pay for her college costs!?).:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Tell her "Kandi" or "Porsche" are good stage names ...

what is going on with you people? I depend on you early risers to find a lovely post at the top of the board when I finally make it here!

Happy Saturday to all. Busy one around here but NO WORK this weekend. Already told my largest client I was missing in action so if she decided to work this weekend that i wouldn't be around. A good feeling to have 2 days off.

Have a great day everyone.

I had the last post yesterday, so I wasn't going to be the first today! It'd seem like I have no life ... :rolleyes1

Shell -
I know how you feel. I'm at the top of the last 2 pages. Uh-oh.

Off to the gym now but let me pose a question to you Banana heads that I already posted on the main board. . Anyone ever take a flight as early as 1 p.m. on go-home day? We haven't and right now that is the best deal for us. Wondering about others' experiences and how early they had to get off the ship (we don't like to rush off) and what transportation you used to get to MCO - DCL buses or private transport.

jeff

Jeff, we have 2 years ago, and were supposed to last year but they changed it to a noon or 12:30 flight. Anyway, it was no problem getting to the airport with plenty of time to spare.

Shell -

Off to the gym now but let me pose a question to you Banana heads that I already posted on the main board. . Anyone ever take a flight as early as 1 p.m. on go-home day? We haven't and right now that is the best deal for us. Wondering about others' experiences and how early they had to get off the ship (we don't like to rush off) and what transportation you used to get to MCO - DCL buses or private transport.

jeff
Last time, Tyler and I had a noon flight. Got off the ship right after breakfast (can't remember exact time), hopped on the DCL bus, and was at the airport with tons of extra time.

I get to do entertainment?? COOL! :cool1: Hmmm ... male strippers would be perfect ... how about "The Men of the Dancing Banana Heads All-Male Review"? :lmao:

Hey, the "lampy" has been know to win some "hot legs" contests.....

Exibit A:

f1469a63.jpg

Exibit B:

f1469aab.jpg

Shell -

jeff

Our flight in 05 wat at 11:40 and we made it with DCL transfers in time......I believe after checking in we had an hour to spare.....have the same flight booked for our sailing!!!

O.K. all.....just figured I'd let ya know....officially switched ressies today....staterooms 6130 and 6131 cat 6 and 11 aft.....same rooms we had on our 03 Eastern sailing........

Howdy all,
just got back from shopping for new curtains. I did find some but not without some frustration.
Also went to Michaels craft store and got a few things too.

Boy it got hot fast today. At least the smoke has cleared out pretty good today, i can finally see the blue sky again.
Time to put my feet up for awhile.

I will check back later to see what's happening

Thanks Shell, Holly and Ron. Just booked my flights coz they were reasonable and on USAirways which has port check in for the way home if we decide to take DCL bus.

And officially, welcome aboard Ron. Hope that you make it "stick" this year!

Thanks Shell, Holly and Ron. Just booked my flights coz they were reasonable and on USAirways which has port check in for the way home if we decide to take DCL bus.

Booked flights last week....air tran airways out of Indy leaving Thanksgiving returning Dec. 1, 159.00 round trip.....got my bonus $$$ from the manufacturer......so trip is paid in full.....no turning back now!!!! Booked 2 nights at BC also.....

Plus.....this is probably our last sailing for a while......next year we are taking 3 weeks with our motorhome to the Grand canyon and Estes Ntl. park after jessica graduates and the following year Kim wants to go to Hawaii for our 20th anniversary......that leaves 2010....maybe a new ship will be complete!!!!!

O.K. all.....just figured I'd let ya know....officially switched ressies today....staterooms 6130 and 6131 cat 6 and 11 aft.....same rooms we had on our 03 Eastern sailing........
Well, howdy neighbor (almost)! Tyler and I are in 6134. :goodvibes

Neighbors????? I though you were talking about states! LOL 6134 just one inbetween us.....feel bad for them?:banana: :banana: :banana: :scared1:
Hmmmm......well, I'll try not to yell too loudly across their balcony to say HI to you folks when you're out on yours. :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter