11/24/07 We are Better Than Leftovers!!! Nana Head reunion Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think it's possible to post 2000 post in two weeks or less???

Jaime,
I was signing off to go to the store and it popped up that someone had posted so I clicked on it and saw you needed one more so i posted fast and got it. Pure luck!!
Brantley, our goal is actually 15,000 by the cruise, but we always celebrate each 1,000 posts because they are a land mark for us.

only 2,000 to go.:woohoo:

Kathy

UH....NO!

UN NO is right all I have to say is WAY...... Way did you say anything about my birhtday?
:banana: :banana:

The basement was cold and when Okie came down to get the dirty clothes she kicked me twice saying "GET UP HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU OLD FART"
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
And has for Joshua, he was down at the 7/11 this morning sipping on a soda. I saw him when I drove by on my new motorcycle :rotfl: :rotfl:

Well going to make my last run to see all my customers today, I think the season is finally over. All I have to do is come home and send out their bills.

Ok, I really better get to work, at least for a little while :rotfl:

Check back in after while!!!!!!!!

Do you think it's possible to post 2000 post in two weeks or less???

Of course we can!!:goodvibes

We are a chatty group and when it gets closer we chat more and more often.

I know some will be leaving early for vacation but we will just post extra to make up for it. Right!!:thumbsup2

Post jokes, pictures or just chatting and we will make it NO problem!!

I really have to go to the store now,
I'll be back by lunch time,

Kathy

:cool1: :cool1: Way to go on the 13,000 folks! What did we have for last year's cruise..something like 6,000?

Happy Thursday!
:yay:

Jaime,
I was signing off to go to the store and it popped up that someone had posted so I clicked on it and saw you needed one more so i posted fast and got it. Pure luck!!
Brantley, our goal is actually 15,000 by the cruise, but we always celebrate each 1,000 posts because they are a land mark for us.

only 2,000 to go.:woohoo:

Kathy

I am so glad you got it!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Just thought I would help with the post count! The upgrad fairy visited us. Has anyone stayed in 8596 before? We were a gty Cat 6. I think I have a metal verandah now. I believe we are right below Topsiders. :banana: :banana: 12 more days to WDW:banana: :banana:

Ok I Am New Here :banana:
Trying To Read About Most Of You If You Can Tell Me A Little About You AND YOURFamily It Would Be Great! And Help The Count.

Thanks Terri
party: :dancer: party: :dancer:

Ok I Am New Here :banana:
Trying To Read About Most Of You If You Can Tell Me A Little About You AND YOURFamily It Would Be Great! And Help The Count.

Thanks Terri
party: :dancer: party: :dancer:

Just me and the missus, here.... (woogal). No kids... just one old dog. We've been telling him all along that he'd be going on vacation too. We just didn't tell him where his resort would be.

Hi Terri,

I'm Jaime...my dh is Glen(kingofthieves) he doesn't post much because I am always on the computer:goodvibes ...we have two dd's...Kierra who is 5 ...and Alicia who is 3...it our first cruise on DCL and our first family cruise...we are very excited...we a cruising with our long time friends Michelle and Trevor and there ds's Bradley 6 and Jacob 4. Afterwards we are spending sometime at WDW enjoying the Christmas decorations and do some grand gathering events...Has anyone done any of these?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter