11/24/07 We are Better Than Leftovers!!! Nana Head reunion Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Ok... this is the 2nd time I've typed this, something really weird happened and I ended up on the first page?:confused3 :confused3 )

Happy Birthday Rick!:cheer2: Here's a birthday present for you: :moped:

Congratulations everyone on 13,000 posts! I'd like to think I've contributed.;)

Terri-
I'm Melanie, I'm cruising with DH Chris, and DS's Alex (4) and Jackson (17 months). I'm the one who will be chasing a toddler all over the ship.:rotfl:
I live in Iowa and work in Omaha. Here's my website if you really want to know more than that:lmao: http://mruhaak-ivil.tripod.com/
This is our first 7 day cruise and our second on Disney. But the last was just only a 3 day, I was pregnant and we were crusing with our toddler, my mother and DH's 85 yo grandmother ...:sad2:... it was challenging...

Jaime-
We actually are leaving our house on the evening of the 22nd to drive to Kansas City since we are flying out of there. We decided to stay overnight so that we could wear Jackson out in the morning rather than him sleeping all the way to KC and being WIDE AWAKE for the flight.:scared1:

We arrive in Orlando at around 4 p.m. on the 23rd. We are being driven to the port and then we are staying that night at the Radisson. We fly home the day we get off the ship.. so no parks for us.

The reason is we were originally going to do a 4 day cruise (the same one as you) and then the parks, but expanded that to a 7 day cruise. So we are just cruising no parks. We didn't want to do parks with a toddler and just wanted to be doing "one thing" (the cruise) rather than mixing it up. Thought that would be easier with Jackson so young.

So are we they only ones planning on using the Radisson shuttle?

Just wanted to say "Hi"............I'm going to try and catch up while I have a few minutes. Been really busy!!!!

My favorite episode was when Lucy is trying to advertise some food supplement and gets drunk in the process. :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Vitameatavegiman is my favoirte episode too. I also like the one where they are on a train and Lucy keeps pulling the emergency brake while Fred and Ethel are eating, I laugh out loud everytime I see it:lmao:

Yes, Terri....out of town...she returns tonight....that means no more chipotle death chili for me....fudge....oh and I have to send all the hotties away--they all come when she leaves-- they arrive on unicorns made of cotton candy (Its my delusion and I like cotton candy...so DONT YOU JUDGE ME...)

If you haven't figured it out yet, I'm the odd one they told you to steer clear of..... ask Kathy...shes great at assaulting my character.

Hi Mutt:hippie:
When does Shell return? I miss her witty repoirte (or however you spell it, to lazy...)

Melanie....loved your website and video's...your boys remind me of my girls...

Ok I have a question....When is everyone leaving to go on vacation and where are you staying? Is everyone going home after the cruise or is anyone planning to go to WDW?

We are leaving on Nov 23 and we are staying at the Wingate Orlando International Airport Hotel...then we are going to WDW until Thursday...

We will be in Orlando on the 22nd staying at Pop Century (DH loves the food court there). We are spending Thanksgiving with our Uncle in Tampa, Friday will be at Animal Kingdom and possibly MGM followed by an amazing Fireworks Cruise :-)woohoo: with Robin and Judy:woohoo: ). When we disembark, we will head to Epcot for a few hours since our flight doesn't leave until 7:30pm.

Our return flight is at 11:55 so we're gonna have to go directly to the airport from the ship:sad1:

HEY NANAS!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :love: :love: :love:

So much going on here! Glad to see you made the 13000 mark ... good job Kathy!!!

OK, first for the QOTD: Don't let da Mutt fool you. He has a framed picture of Dave Grohl on his nightstand that he kisses everynight before he goes to bed and every morning when he wakes up. His car is "All Foo, All the Time!" :rotfl2:

As for me, good rock will always work, lots of eras. Love Alice in Chains, Puddle of Mudd, Def Leppard, but also Jimmy Buffet and Andrea Boccelli ... so figure that out, whydontcha?

TOMORROW, I promise, come hell or high water, I will get my laptop back and get an updated cruisemate list out! I haven't heard anything from IT saying that they had a funeral for it, so I'm going to assume that no news is good news :rolleyes1

Love to you all ... home around 11pm.

Brantley,
this ones for you :lmao: :lmao:

A butcher saw a Lawyer passing by his shop one day, and asked him: Atty., what would you do if a dog came in and stole your meat?

Lawyer replied: why? of course, I’ll make the owner pay for it!

The butcher said: If that is so, now you owe me $15 because it is your dog.

The Lawyer replied: very well, just deduct the $15 from the $25 you owe me for the advice, I’ll collect the remaining $10 the next time I pass by here.

Kathy

This one is for you Mutt:love:

Today is International Disturbed

People's Day

Please send an encouraging message to a disturbed friend... just as I've done.

I don't care if you lick windows,
take the special bus
or occasionally pee yourself...

You hang in there sunshine,
you're frigging special.

This one is for you Mutt:love:

Today is International Disturbed

People's Day

Please send an encouraging message to a disturbed friend... just as I've done.

I don't care if you lick windows,
take the special bus
or occasionally pee yourself...

You hang in there sunshine,
you're frigging special.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

J-Fed: The bad thing about this computer I'm on here at the property is that I can't see pictures. The nice thing is ... I can't see pictures :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter