11/24/07 We are Better Than Leftovers!!! Nana Head reunion Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one is for you Mutt:love:

Today is International Disturbed

People's Day

Please send an encouraging message to a disturbed friend... just as I've done.

I don't care if you lick windows,
take the special bus
or occasionally pee yourself...

You hang in there sunshine,
you're frigging special.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

We will be in Orlando on the 22nd staying at Pop Century (DH loves the food court there). We are spending Thanksgiving with our Uncle in Tampa, Friday will be at Animal Kingdom and possibly MGM followed by an amazing Fireworks Cruise :-)woohoo: with Robin and Judy:woohoo: ). When we disembark, we will head to Epcot for a few hours since our flight doesn't leave until 7:30pm.

Hi Christine...I like the food court at the POP too the only problem I had with it was all the mini lines...Glen would stay with the girls when I got breakfast...I would have to get in 3 different long lines to get what everyone wanted:mad:

Ok I Am New Here :banana:
Trying To Read About Most Of You If You Can Tell Me A Little About You AND YOURFamily It Would Be Great! And Help The Count.

Thanks Terri
party: :dancer: party: :dancer:

Hi Terri

Just me and my DH (Joey). This will be our first 7-night cruise (have done a 4-night on Disney and Royal Caribbean). We both love all things Disney...even got married in Disneyworld 13 years ago. We don't have any kids, we do have two pomaranians (Stitch and Kelly Clarkson).

DSC00006.jpg

They will be at the spa :rolleyes1 while we are on vacation.

Well, I posted at 7:45 a.m. this morning. Did you see my post? Oh, that's right THE INTERNET WENT DOWN WHILE I WAS WRITING IT!
I must have spent 15-20 minutes answering everyone's questions, question of the day and grrrrr.

Jaime, We will be at All-Star Music for 2 nights and going to all 4 parks and Downtown Disney. Staying at the Radisson on Friday night. We will be heading back right after the cruise. I wanted to stay a couple more days but Skylar doesn't want to miss anymore school. I think that he has his priorities mixed up! :sad2:

:bday: Rick! Hope you have a fine day!

MaryEllen, I have a fish extender.

Question of the Day: During the 60s (yes the 60s), the Beatles were what I remember. I remember my sister played Chubby Checker all the time. The 70s were The Carpenters and Chicago. I still have all the original records!
I disappeared in the 80s with 3 kids under 6. I really don't listen to much as I've said before but Martina McBride and Reba were my favorites for a while. Now I own a selection of music from the park which I listen to.

Check in later. Tonight's Survivor! Dawn
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Hi Terri

Just me and my DH (Joey). This will be our first 7-night cruise (have done a 4-night on Disney and Royal Caribbean). We both love all things Disney...even got married in Disneyworld 13 years ago. We don't have any kids, we do have two pomaranians (Stitch and Kelly Clarkson).

DSC00006.jpg

They will be at the spa :rolleyes1 while we are on vacation.

Stitch and Kelly Clarkson!!! What cute names! Which one is which?

Well, I posted at 7:45 a.m. this morning. Did you see my post? Oh, that's right THE INTERNET WENT DOWN WHILE I WAS WRITING IT!
I must have spent 15-20 minutes answering everyone's questions, question of the day and grrrrr.

Jaime, We will be at All-Star Music for 2 nights and going to all 4 parks and Downtown Disney. Staying at the Radisson on Friday night. We will be heading back right after the cruise. I wanted to stay a couple more days but Skylar doesn't want to miss anymore school. I think that he has his priorities mixed up! :sad2:

:bday: Rick! Hope you have a fine day!

MaryEllen, I have a fish extender.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Sorry about the internet...that is so fustrating...

Kierra was actually upset this morning too...she doesn't want to miss any school:guilty: However she was happier once she realized Bradley was missing school too...she is afraid her friends will forget who she is...

So what does everyone fish extenders look like? Did you make them? We don't have one...I am not very creative when it comes to sewing....

She's not going through Atlanta is she!?!

After her ripping on me....I HOPE SO... say hi to Kenny Tarmack for me...and I HOPE you have time to figure out the really hard sudoku puzzles----:rolleyes1

kidding wife....get home.

Your pictures reminded me that I wanted to show you guys my "Snow White"...
DSC01926.jpg

So tell me, how many of you from this cruise are going to do on board booking for next year's TiaraBob & the dreamboats Reunion cruise ?

So tell me, how many of you from this cruise are going to do on board booking for next year's TiaraBob & the dreamboats Reunion cruise ?

Unless the CN dollar keeps rising...it will be 2009 or 2010 before we go again:sad1:

that doesn't sound too bad...somedays we have 250 post...however where is everyone lately:confused3

I.m back, I'm back....O.K....I work today 1-9 tomorrow 9-3 and Sat. 9-5, I'll commit to 25 posts each day!! That makes 118 for everyone else!!! 12 Days and we are GONE!!!!!

I would LOVE:love: to... however it is more likely we will be looking at 2009. But maybe... if DH has a really good time... maybe...

There is no benefit if you are booking a cat 12 room if you rebook onboard right?

Linda!!!!!!!!! You know me and the Woo are onboard.
Are we still on for Corky & Lennys next Sunday?

:wave: Hi Jaime!

I actually considered waiting one year to go again but I've gone to alot of expense this year to go that I think we should do back-to-back cruises.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter