11/24/07 We are Better Than Leftovers!!! Nana Head reunion Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me waiting for Josh at 4:30 a.m. to watch the magic pull in.

magic07cruiser009.jpg

eastern112506138.jpg

Kathy, Great pictures!!! None of are me so I can say that!!! :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
I love looking at all them here and on photobucket it makes me wish we were back on Woos boat! :sad2: :sad2:
I guess we will be on the boat next year I cant even think of not being on it and wondering what you all are doning, and what I am missing,:confused3

Great photos Kathy (with a couple of exceptions of ones with a certain guy from Pittsburgh in them).... LOVE the one of Elizabeth and Emily. Can you email that one to me? I think it's one of the best of the 2 of them we have. Usually one of them has their eyes closed or some such other thing...

So...now that we are mostly heading for the 08...when do we shut this board down? Or do we ever? I know someone will start an 09 board soon enough and then we'll have 3 bananahead boards to keep up with! Kathy..what say you. I think we ought to at least get to 17,000.

I booked the Aug15, 09 Eastern with Tortola! So I'm starting to feel like Kathy. I have 3 cruises booked. YIKES. Back to work. Need new clients. Must find more billable hours.

So...now that we are mostly heading for the 08...when do we shut this board down? Or do we ever?
I checked last year and we shut it down a couple weeks into January. This year I figured we'd do it on 1/2/08. Does that work for you?

I checked last year and we shut it down a couple weeks into January. This year I figured we'd do it on 1/2/08. Does that work for you?

i think I can keep up with this many for a few extra weeks! But I must....work.....more..............

So, let's recap, shall we?

Last Wednesday: Pull into St. Maarten, sunny, warm, sunscreen, The Wedding Ring Incident, rum, more rum, Orient Beach, swimwear, flipflops

Today: Cold, snow, driving in snow, long wool coat, gloves, sweater, long pants, socks and shoes

WHERE DID I GO WRONG IN LIFE????????????

(with a couple of exceptions of ones with a certain guy from Pittsburgh in them)

Hey Jeff, couldn't you have brought some warm weather back with you? I almost froze my tuckus off here in White Plains yesterday! Lisa flies home to 60 degree weather:cloud9: , and I am dealing with windchills in the teens.:scared1: (That's what my hair looked like yesterday)

Hey Jeff, couldn't you have brought some warm weather back with you? I almost froze my tuckus off here in White Plains yesterday! Lisa flies home to 60 degree weather:cloud9: , and I am dealing with windchills in the teens.:scared1: (That's what my hair looked like yesterday)

Bob - Welcome to our world!

Hey Shell - I have several sub-contractors. All you have to do is quit your job and start freelancing and I'm sure I could shoot some business your way. :)
That puts a kink into my plans. I was planning on finding a Sugar Daddy that would take me on Disney cruises ...

Jeff- Did you see this one?
cruise07_029.jpg

I put it on the nananation site. I've got a few more of Emily playing at St. Thomas I'll upload & post too.

Melanie: Here are my first couple of suggestions for your new handle:

BABYMAMA-IA
STROLLERGIRL (If you saw Boogie Nights, you'll get the reference)

I know, hard to pick, huh? :lmao:

Shell-The whole idea is to be able to get rid of the ones we have. NOT go looking for more. I'll be your Sugar Mama.............

Mel-You are totally going on the '08. I talked it over with Joe last night and it's a done deal. Just thought you should know. Between just Terri and I you have a photo package worth about $250............Geez:sad2:

Hey Jeff-If the Nanas decide on the Dec 5th '09 to one of the alternate routes; are you still going in August? I was just thinking that even though '09 is a long way off, I would imagine the new port cruises will sell quickly. Any thoughts?

Kathy-Please post some of those to our Nana Nation Account...........I'm adding all of those to mine and uploading them to Sam's.

Hi ladies...........

I like Strollergirl:lmao:

We were on a DCL bus back to the World with a family whose mom and sister decided to book a month before the cruise and they paid $500 a piece!!!!! She gave me the name of her TA.

When are we going to Vegas? Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter