11/24/07 We are Better Than Leftovers!!! Nana Head reunion Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
If everyone decides on the Dec. 5 date, we won't be going. :sad1: It's a little too close for Christmas and a lot of things that we have going on in the weeks leading up to it for us. If that's the way it goes, we'll probably not go in the fall and maybe book something in Jan. or Feb. instead.

And I agree that I think these sailings with new ports will sell quickly. I tried to book one of the "secret verandah" rooms for the Aug. 15 almost as soon as the dates were released and they were already booked. And some of our preferred locations on the ship are also already sold. There's already a cruisemeet thread for that sailing and every time I sign on there are more people on there saying they booked.

I have to agree with you Jeff that it is a little to close to Christmas. I'm leaning towards the week after Thanksgiving. I also like having the holiday and friday off before to get down there. I wanna stick with the nanas but I think we have too much going on otherwise. Chris has been pretty busy this week with Santa shoots and family pics and the like.

I'm only loading the photos with nanas in them up to photobucket.

http://mruhaak.shutterfly.com/action/

But above is a sampling of the rest of ours, missing a few scenics which Chris considers "copyrighted". He took a REALLY cool photo of Castaway Cay when we were on our walk past the adult beach. He went where he wasn't supposed to...:rolleyes1

I told him I want a really big framed print of it for my office!!

cruise07_628.jpg

what a great shot.

There is NO WAY you're over 40. Heck, there's no way you're over 32 ...

Thank you. But I'm 41.

I've always looked younger. Once after I was married (the first time) and I was about 25 I had someone think I was still in high school.:lmao:

Sounds to me like Mel's thinking of another one :rolleyes:

Nope. I took care of that problem!

I would just probably roll over and die. I love my children. But I have really miserable pregnancys. And lets face it. I'm too d*** old.

Awww...Mel and Kathy on the same cruise. Would've been a ball! I'm jealous.

Great pics Mel!! Hard to believe the little one was a stowaway on your last cruise and look at him now!!!

Tara

Hi Tara!

Hope the baby's doing well!

We rebooked onboard too!! I'm planning on transfering to the same cruise in 2009 probably.

I'm only loading the photos with nanas in them up to photobucket.

http://mruhaak.shutterfly.com/action/

But above is a sampling of the rest of ours, missing a few scenics which Chris considers "copyrighted". He took a REALLY cool photo of Castaway Cay when we were on our walk past the adult beach. He went where he wasn't supposed to...:rolleyes1

I told him I want a really big framed print of it for my office!!

cruise07_628.jpg

What GREAT Photos!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Im not sure who took them but maybe my next cruise he can be my photoboy :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Well, after talking to my sister...it sounds like they had no invention of going on the Nov cruise out of LA...so you know what that means....We're going on the Nanahead Cruise with you next year:banana: :banana: :banana:

Well, after talking to my sister...it sounds like they had no invention of going on the Nov cruise out of LA...so you know what that means....We're going on the Nanahead Cruise with you next year:banana: :banana: :banana:

bigbunches.gif
bigbunches.gif
bigbunches.gif

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! My Bosom Buddy and The Chest Master are coming!!!!!!

Just a reminder to all new banana heads who are coming in 08, PLEASE drop by the thread and introduce yourselves.
Denise is eager to meet you all, of course if she knew you like I do she may change her mind:lmao: :lmao:

We need to see you guys on both threads until 1/1/08 then we will close this one out and all be on the 08 thread.

Even if your not coming along, please drop by and say hello now and then.

kathy

Awww...Mel and Kathy on the same cruise. Would've been a ball! I'm jealous.

Great pics Mel!! Hard to believe the little one was a stowaway on your last cruise and look at him now!!!

Tara

HiTara,
good to hear from you :goodvibes

How about coming on the 08 with us??

We would love to have you guys along:hug:

kathy

Hi!

We arrived home last night so I wanted to check in (as I promised Kathy I would do!). After leaving the ship we headed to Orlando and did DW for a few days. The weather was in the mid 80's each day and it's done nothing but snow here all day today. I am officially depressed....cold weather, no more sandals, grey skies, no sunshine. To make matters worse, I have to cook for the first time in almost two weeks!!

It was great meeting many of you last week! I didn't make it to the meet because my key to the world deactivated and I spent the entire time in the guest services line. I watched everyone walk by as I finally made it to the counter. ugh. Thanks for all the surprises and goodies...Jason was tickled each time something was left at our door. Our first cruise will be memorable in large part because of you. :hug:

Hey Trey,
What was the name of the artist who did your piece with the lady with no face? My daughter keeps talking about it... maybe I can find a print????
Judy

Feel me kicking myself???? Robin and I made this big grownup responsible decision not to rebook because our kids can't go next year. So now we are negotiating with Ken to keep the kids and we canshare a room. Blast our sensible selves, I miss you guys!

Feel me kicking myself???? Robin and I made this big grownup responsible decision not to rebook because our kids can't go next year. So now we are negotiating with Ken to keep the kids and we canshare a room. Blast our sensible selves, I miss you guys!

This is a no-brainer. Judy & Robin in one cabin???? WOOHOOO!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

What fun you two will have. :rolleyes1 :woohoo: :cool1:

Sounds like a great idea! I'm totally jealous... but a great idea!!!:banana:

Who wants to room with me and I'll leave Chris & the kids home?:rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter