12/19 Wonder Anyone coming???

We also thought the service was great! Even better than the two times we were on the Magic. Our servers were so wonderful we would like to ask for them next time.

We want to go again for spring break 2006, but our school system doesn't have the dates yet (so I just picked the date I 'thought' would be spring break for my count down clock--I just hated seeing it empty).

Too bad we can't all go together again, the kids had fun together.

When we got home there was about 8 inches of snow waiting for us! We got in about 1:00 am on Thursday night / Friday morning (Christmas Eve I guess) and we about cried when we saw that an angel had cleared our driveway! We never expected heavy snow at this time of year. I am SO glad we flew, the highway we would have driven in Indiana was closed due to the snow and we wouldn't have been able to get through.

Anyway, Jennifer, I sent you a PM with our email address. Chantelle would love to email Brett. I hope everyone had a great Christmas.

Debra

We had a great time as well. Sorry we didn't make it to the dis meet. We were just so overwhelmed by the ship and all of the activities we lost track of time. Plus we were watching the Bears game in Diversions right up until they kicked us out for the ship drill.

I hope everyone had as great a time as we did!! Our servers were Hank from Jamaica and Audrey from France. They were awesome. I would request them again if I ever went on the Wonder.

We are also thinking of booked a 7-Day during my DDs 2006 spring break. I felt that there was so much we didn't have time to do that we want a whole week to be able to explore the ship and take advantage of the activities offered for not only our daughter but for us as well.

Hello all! We got in last night at about 930. Took the long way home since the Carolina's were getting hammered with ice and snow. 15 hours total with a few potty breaks and eating in the car. Would I do it again! You betcha!!! We had a WONDERful time on the cruise!! It was our first, but won't be our last! We rebooked for October 14, 2006. Special Western with 2 stops at Castaway Cay! I think that is the week the boys would have a short week at school, so they shouldn't miss too much. I'll have to find or start a thread for that cruise! It was so wonderful to meet you all and it was so nice to be wandering the ship and actually KNOW someone! Thanks! Steve tells me we have almost 600 photos from our 17 day adventure to go through! It's going to be a HUGE scrapbook!!! I hope to get to see you again!
Michele

Hi,

We were just back from our WDW and Disney Wonder vacation. We had a WONDERful time. We enjoy both the cruise and the parks. Sorry we didn't make it to the 3pm meet. We were at the Goofy pool and hot tub until the drill (it was cold, but the kids still wanted to swim).

We rebooked onboard for the 8/19/06 special western cruise, but are probably going to change it to another time when the 2007 schedule comes out.

Now I'm back to work and getting ready for our ski trip day after tomorrow.

Ling

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter