12/19 Wonder Anyone coming???

Hi, everyone,

We're leaving tomorrow. :cheer2: Since we've been very busy with work, school, and Christmas presents, etc., we just started packing last night (We stayed up until 3:30am!). We'll probably stay up all night tonight for packing, and we're leaving home 4-5am tomorrow morning.

See you there.

Ling

Have a great trip Ling.

I want to apoligize to everyone in advance for not being able to remember names! I am terrible with that and I hate it; so please forgive me if I have memory block.

We had our first snow of the year today! The girls were thrilled, of course, and all I could think of is a week from today I will be at Castaway Cay!!!

Safe travels everyone! We leave on Friday!
DJ (Debra)

dotterson said:
HI,

DD (12 1/2), DH and I are excited to be going on the 4 day. It's our 3rd cruise with Disney (one 3 day and one 4 day). Are you joining us???? DD would love to find a friend before we go!

d

PS I imagine Holiday decorations are up. Can't wait!

:Pinkbounc :sunny: :Pinkbounc :sunny:

My daughter and I will be on this cruise also... :teleport:

Welcome!

We are having a DIS Meet, I hope you can join us:

DIS Meet at 3:00 at the Promanade Lounge on Sunday, Dec. 19th, 2004

How old is your DD? My twins are 11, so they will be in the 10-12 year old group.

Glad you found us!
DJ (Debra)

welcome aboard lindamartin.

Hope to see you all on Sunday.
Time is now flying by, I may just skip work tomorrow to pack, we leave tomorrow night to drive to Seattle to catch an early flight Friday to Orlando.
Hope all of you have a very safe trip.

Erik :cool1: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :jumping4: :jumping4:

I read the thread and it said " yes, you can now register the kids at the terminal
I hope that was a typo in your thread when you said "they are not registering ". Not should be Now.
Either case, I will find out once we arrive on Sunday morning. I feel like I am going to be so lost. I plan on arriving early just to take it all in. I have been planing this for so long and now it is only hours away.
I decided to take an extra day of vacation just so I could pack, and all the running around town I have to do. So I am on vacation now and do not have to think of work until January. :cool1:
My kids are excited that they want to skip an extra day of school and leave for Seattle early. But we all have to pack and that is a chore. Nothing like putting things off until the last minute.
All of you have a safe flight and I will see you at 3pm on Sunday.
Erik :thewave:

Sorry! I meant to write now instead of not.

I am thrilled they have made that change. One less thing to worry about once you get on the ship!

I can not believe we will be in Florida in just 48 hours!!!!!
DJ (Debra)

Erik said:
I feel like I am going to be so lost. I plan on arriving early just to take it all in. I have been planing this for so long and now it is only hours away.
Erik :thewave:

I was so nervous on our first cruise, but once you get there you will find that Disney is pretty organized and you will figure out what needs to be done.

Some people (like my family) starts lining up to be one of the first onboard, but you don't have to do that. Boarding goes pretty fast once it starts....it is just that my kids are so excited and they like to get in line.

Once onboard they will take your first family picture. This one will have the date of your cruise. We always buy that one.

When you get into the main part of the ship, you will want to stand and look up and all around. It is beautiful. They will probably direct you to the restaurant in the far right end of the same deck (Parrot Cay). It will be a buffet and by the time you are done your stateroom will (hopefully) be ready.

Anyway, it will be a bit overwhelming, but just try to relax and enjoy. By the time you go to the show that evening and dinner you will be in LOVE with the ship!

See you soon!
DJ (Debra)

Thanks for the confindance, there are so many things to pack, and what to pack is the question. The weather is going to be cool, then warm. So we have fall clothes and summer clothes. We have to plan for 15 nights away from home. Then you have the nice clother for dinner and then the clothes to wear around WDW. How many shoes can my DW and DD pack into one suitcase. I find it alot easer to pack for a scout campout where I just throw everything in my truck or backpack. At least I have started, I opened the suit case and put alot of things into it. I figure if I really forget something I really need, I have Saturday in Cocoa Beach to get it.
When my counter runs to zero I hope to be pulling out of the drive way. But I do not really see that happening. The ferries run late and once I am in Seattle I can relax. Or once we are on the plane to Orlando.
I have to remember to get change tomorrow, there are toll roads out there.
but I am really all set, I have the Docs, passports, camera's and family what else do I really need. This is going to be the Christmas to remember. I also still need to do something for my DS 14th b-day. I may get the banner for the room that says happy b-day or something. Now it is crunch time.

Erik :grouphug:

lindamartin said:
My daughter is 14... great hope to see you and your on sunday then. Have a safe trip to the ship
Hope to see everyone in a few days....been here all week, one word COLD, So bring appropriate clothing, Friday 70 but then back into the cellar again, This past Tue got down in the mid 30's with a 10-15mph wind, the tram ride to the parking lot was brutal. Well friday is our last day park hopping, taking it easy on sat, finish up the wash, repak and head on over Sunday morning :cool1:

Thanks for letting us know about the weather. UGH!!! Of well, it has to be better than Indiana. We are going to the parks on Saturday and we have an 8:10 PS at Crystal Palace, so I guess we will need hat, gloves and coats.

It looks like it is going to be too cold to swim when we board the cruise on Sunday. Our tradition of the girls being the first in the Goofy Pool will probably have to wait until next time. If they can't swim, we may come to the ship later (thus giving us more time to sleep in on Sunday). We will be there for the DIS Meet at 3:00 for sure, but we may be right at the terminal when it opens. I will just have to see how my family is feeling.

So, D., if we aren't around at 1:00, tell Nat that Michelle will be there at 3:00 if nothing else. We just have to see how the weather goes and how we feel after our day at the parks.

I hope it is warm in the Bahamas at least! We planned to stay onboard on Monday and the girls REALLY want to swim! I have my fingers crossed.

See everyone on Sunday! We leave today!!!!!

DJ (Debra)

I still haven't packed. Not happy about the weather.

DJ - Nat has your room # and will call when we get there. We're still getting there early. Shuttle from the Rad is for 10:30.

See everyone soon!

d :cool1:

We may still get there early. The girls are saying they want to even if they can't swim. They think they can go in the hot tub even if it is cold (so you may want to tell Nat to look in the hot tubs by the Goofy pool).

We will play it by ear. I just don't know what to think of this weather. I am sure it will be better than here no matter what, but OH how I was hoping for a great day at Castaway Cay. We missed it on our last cruise.

See everyone soon!
DJ (Debra)

We are about to leave. The bags are sitting in the living room ready to load and we are going over to pick up the girls from school.

I hate flying, but I also hate driving. It will just be nice to 'be there'! I can't believe we will be sleeping in Orlando tonight!

See everyone soon. Hope everyone has a good trip and gets to the ship safely!

DJ (Debra)

Did everyone enjoy thier cruise? We did. Rebooked again while on board. Couldn't resist. It was nice meeting everyone. Westjones....Brett wants to email Chantelle. Could you PM me with her email address?
I hope everyone have a great Christmas.

Jennifer

We had a GREAT time! The service and food was terrific! We would have booked onboard, but we probably won't go for a few years... Nat is looking forward to the teen group and we thought when she's 14 or 15, she might have the best time...

Have loads of digital and regular film to go thru, as well as video. We have been getting into Disney scrapbooks, and this will be a huge project!

Glad we all met!

d

I agree. The food & service was Excellent! I have to say, we have been on the Magic twice and this was our first time on the Wonder. The service on the Wonder surpassed anything we have ever had on the Magic. It was incredible. We have even stayed in a cat. 3, and the service we got on the Wonder was better than the service we received on that trip. I just wish this cruise was longer. Oh well, only 234 more days til our next Disney cruise.

Jennifer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter