20041218-cruise-friends-memories Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
wdwgoose said:
gus I NEVER use names I remember names LOOOONG after I'm done talking too people

NOW I must go hind my SHAMEEEEEE of pirate: :earboy2: the 18,000
post for this punishment I must have to stay in the CABIN of whom I
pirate: it from SHAME SHAME SHAME
:laughing: :laughing: I bet you wish Land & Sea Guy had claimed 18,000!! Or, maybe the Captain?? What kind of room does the Capt have, anyway? Is it like in the old days, where they had totally DE-LUXE accomodations, while the peons slept in bunks?????

Okay, I've got to get to work. A/P and Payroll today and meetings all afternoon. The bright side..............only 14 more workdays until I head off to Florida!!!

Stacey-we get in at 4 p.m. Delta Fri. 17th. What airlines are you on?

Maybe we will catch up with each other in baggage claim!!!

Linda

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: I don't know where I put my nifty "tip" envelopes! I was going to put the money in them.....can't find them. Please don't tell me that I packed them in one of the suitcases already......

wdwgoose said:
GUS
PLANS ARE to visit with you and visit with you and take a walk over to the dock area. can I give your kids a shirt ?????????? to suprize them????????? or a package for there christmas that will have a card that says ONLY OPEN ON WATER??????
think maybee we can work something out of this.???????
Sure we can work something out....You and your family can be some other people we know from work or something like that.
We are meeting Angie on the 16th at MVMCP and they are people that we know from work as well.

Just don't want to spoil the big surprise.

Gus

seaulater said:
Okay, I've got to get to work. A/P and Payroll today and meetings all afternoon. The bright side..............only 14 more workdays until I head off to Florida!!!

Stacey-we get in at 4 p.m. Delta Fri. 17th. What airlines are you on?

Maybe we will catch up with each other in baggage claim!!!

Linda
America West.....but it's closer to 4:30 or 4:50 or something like that. I will be on the lookout for the skinny red-head.
We have our Pirates of the Caribbean "Bride Auction"......you're the one that all the guys say "We want the red head".....I'm the one on the block!! LOL

wdwgoose said:
gus I NEVER use names I remember names LOOOONG after I'm done talking too people

NOW I must go hind my SHAMEEEEEE of pirate: :earboy2: the 18,000
post for this punishment I must have to stay in the CABIN of whom I
pirate: it from SHAME SHAME SHAME

Congrats....I forget who was supposed to take it this time.

Gus

Happy Monday Everyone!

I have been doing some online shopping trying to finish up with Christmas. We decided to go ahead and get Jason the Nintendo DS game system. We decided this a little too late. No one has them in stock. I have looked online and called all around. Circuit City claims they have 13 coming in today on their truck. If I am there at 1pm I have a good chance of getting one. So guess where I am off to?

Linda, I too was extactic this morning when I got on the scale. I didn't gain any either, didn't lose, but didn't gain. Gave me motivation to get to the gym.

Dieting will be so much easier the next two weeks with DH gone.

Hope everyone gets their documents today!!

Just got an e-mail from my TA! (And I didn't even have to write and bug her!)

My docs have been sent to my office, UPS, and should be there today!!

I'm going to work now. Fast as I can. Will surprise them all. They don't usually see me until lunch time!!!

justmestace said:
America West.....but it's closer to 4:30 or 4:50 or something like that. I will be on the lookout for the skinny red-head.
We have our Pirates of the Caribbean "Bride Auction"......you're the one that all the guys say "We want the red head".....I'm the one on the block!! LOL

Stacey- We are scheduled to arrive United at 4:48 on the 17th. Not sure if they are in the same area or not, but maybe we will see you down in baggage claim. We will be the family trying to haul all our luggage out the the hotel shuttle. FYI- Kristen has bright pink luggage, so if you see a teen with that my bet its her!

justmestace said:
Hi Linda!!

Afff......I went to Yahoo...I can't find my PM's there. I am just not bright enough
to figure it out. Besides, I only wanted to have all the little "thingies" like Virgil has!! :earboy2: :upsidedow

I tried it for the first time last night......I hope it didn't bother Virgil too much.
It was late......Sorry Virgil.
To tell you the truth I didn't think I would reach him.

Anyway, the Instant Messaging is "Instant"

There are no PM's

Just like CHAT instant responses if your online of course.

Gus

afff said:
I tried it for the first time last night......I hope it didn't bother Virgil too much.
It was late......Sorry Virgil.
To tell you the truth I didn't think I would reach him.

Anyway, the Instant Messaging is "Instant"

There are no PM's

Just like CHAT instant responses if your online of course.

Gus
No - I was up - I forgot I worked 10-6..... and then for some reason I thought I had to be at work at 10:30..... now - we've never had a 10:30 shift.. .so I have NO idea where that came from....

Virgil
pirate: TFD

A T.O.P.!!!!!!!!!

justmestace said:

We are flying in on Delta from Atlanta arriving at 4 p.m. Are you coming straight from Phoenix or connecting from somewhere?

When I get into the terminal I'll look at the big board before I head over to the Disney Store!!!

Linda

tinkfan said:
Stacey- We are scheduled to arrive United at 4:48 on the 17th. Not sure if they are in the same area or not, but maybe we will see you down in baggage claim. We will be the family trying to haul all our luggage out the the hotel shuttle. FYI- Kristen has bright pink luggage, so if you see a teen with that my bet its her!

I will be on the lookout for you guys in case we are there. I'll watch for the pink bag. You can watch for us by my screaming 4 grandkids (5, 4, 2 and 22 months!) 2 boys, 2 girls!!!

Oh, and one 12 year old DD Jamie, who thinks she is 18!

Linda

justmestace said:
Diana, do you get snow where you are?

Yep, we're blizzarding this morning. From the time I looked out just before taking Alicia to school, to getting back, we got about 3"! It seems to be slowing down now, though. It might start back up again, waiting to see if they close the schools.

justmestace said:
Afff reminded me......I also am deaf in one ear, and obviously have trouble with names (Lisa?) so, us hard of hearing folks can all find a quiet corner to stand in, and try to figure out who's who!!!

DH could join this group. Except, I think he's better with names than I am. I used to be crackerjack with faces, at least, but that's not so great anymore either.

Whew! I finally caught up! Chatty group, aren't we?

I like the new PM pop-up, since I forget to check my PM's. It opens up a new window for you, and you can go right back to where you were when you're done.

Therese, is your son coming on the cruise? We will have pins, but watch out for my DD, she's a shark! Just kidding. :earboy2:

Dancind said:
Thanks for the giggle, Jim. The kids look a little bored.

Has anyone heard anything about them showing ABC shows in Diversions? Lost and Desperate Housewives, at least? We will Tivo them, but it might be fun to try and catch them on the ship.

I'll ask Matt. He's the Diversions EXPERT. Last Christmas Jim was looking for Matt (he knew where to find him) and the Bartender knew where Matt was from the amount of time he spent there. "Look over in the leather chair. You'll find him fast asleep." I think Matt thought Diversions was his second cabin. I would guess if enough people wanted to watch one of those shows, they could easily change the channel for you since ABC is owned by Disney and is available on the cabin TV's.

WDWLVR said:
One final update. The mini-navs are now all printed!

They will be stuffed in their envelopes tonight and then we will be done.

You would think Bear could get all the stuffing done during the day.

So now it begins. Got an e-mail from Alicia's science teacher today about a big vocabulary test on Dec. 21st. Wrote her back and asked if she could take it on the 17th. I really must send that note to the Principal tomorrow!

Anyone else going through this now?

MarkRG said:
First, I am slightly hard of hearing.
...snip...
Second. I have a very hard time attaching names to anything.
Mark, don't worry! We all have our shortcomings.

I will compose a list for me and post it later........

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter