20041218-cruise-friends-memories Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dancind said:
Whew!

Therese, is your son coming on the cruise? We will have pins, but watch out for my DD, she's a shark! Just kidding. :earboy2:

Yes, my son is coming - actually this cruise was his idea and when your 19 yr old still wants to spend a vacation with their parents - then you book it!!

He is a seasoned pin trader but very fair - he's at DL every weekend - and is always on the boards so he is really looking forward to the cruise.

are there any pins that your DD may want from DL - that he can pick up for her? LMK

All_Ears said:
Yes, my son is coming - actually this cruise was his idea and when your 19 yr old still wants to spend a vacation with their parents - then you book it!!
Therese - my daughter Kristin will be glad that there is someone else her age coming......

Virgil
pirate: TFD

WVMD said:
Therese - my daughter Kristin will be glad that there is someone else her age coming......

Virgil

Virgil,

How old is your daughter? is she on the teen boards? I don't think my son is....

justmestace said:
By the way, this way out west group arrives in WDW on the 17th at 4:30 (unless I miss my freeway exit!)and will be at the GF and MVMCP.

We plan on arriving at port at about 11:00. We will not be in the front of the line with the Scubafamily. We will be with the group of hard of hearing, bad memory, didn't lose any weight, can't walk very far, but very noisy group. Drinking coffeeeeee.

But, you don't have to arrive early. You will still be boarding in front of our family as you are in a level 3 Cabin. We've never stayed in one of those. I am hoping to at least see the inside of one on this trip. Just wave to us as you board, we won't be far behind.

tinksdad said:
Mark, don't worry! We all have our shortcomings.

I will compose a list for me and post it later........

Isn't there a maximum lenghts to posts? Maybe you can give us just the short list. Better yet, have DW give us the list.

All_Ears said:
Virgil,

How old is your daughter? is she on the teen boards? I don't think my son is....
No - she hasn't had time to be on the teen boards... She's 19 and a sophomore at WVU studying Mechanical and Aerospace engineering.....

Virgil

Another T.O.P.!!!!

WVMD said:
No - she hasn't had time to be on the teen boards... She's 19 and a sophomore at WVU studying Mechanical and Aerospace engineering.....

Virgil

Another T.O.P.!!!!

Wow That is really something - my son is 19 and studing film at USCLB - he is flying in and meeting us in FLA! You don't know how glad I am to hear that there is another 19 yr old on board - it is such an inbetween age - hope there is alot for them to do.​

scuba.mom said:
But, you don't have to arrive early. You will still be boarding in front of our family as you are in a level 3 Cabin. We've never stayed in one of those. I am hoping to at least see the inside of one on this trip. Just wave to us as you board, we won't be far behind.

So, Scuba.mom, what time are you planning on arriving?

Linda

seaulater said:
So, Scuba.mom, what time are you planning on arriving?

Linda

Let me answer for Scuba.mom.

There is only one day each year that she wakes up before I do.

Guess what day that is?

Any day we are heading to PC.

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Woo Hoo! Doing the document dance! Yeah!

gee you would think I was excited or something!

That's great Mary. Maybe we will get lucky and find ours today.

Ken

kpros said:
That's great Mary. Maybe we will get lucky and find ours today.

Ken
Ken - I hope you and everyone who hasn't gotten them yet gets them today. Doing the document dance is fun, but it is even more fun when you can do it with others!

Greetings,

I know I'm close to the cut -off for this but it would be GREAT if I could get 12 flashing pirate pins. We are a party of 12, (6 kids, 6 adults). Sorry for the late notice but just came across your posting. I haven't been on the board for a while but now thqat the 10 Day Cruise is drawing near I thought I would check it out. If I'm able to participate in getting the 12 pins how can we handle compensation to you and getting the pins? In advance? On board? I guess those would be the two options. Please advise, and thanks in advance. CRUSIE IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER...as the same group of 12 we did the 2002 Christmas Cruise and it was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

scuba diver said:
Isn't there a maximum lenghts to posts? Maybe you can give us just the short list. Better yet, have DW give us the list.

But wouldn't that be the long list?

Sorry, couldn't resist. :rolleyes:

scuba.mom said:
I'll ask Matt. He's the Diversions EXPERT. Last Christmas Jim was looking for Matt (he knew where to find him) and the Bartender knew where Matt was from the amount of time he spent there. "Look over in the leather chair. You'll find him fast asleep." I think Matt thought Diversions was his second cabin. I would guess if enough people wanted to watch one of those shows, they could easily change the channel for you since ABC is owned by Disney and is available on the cabin TV's.
Here's a question for you Diversons experts - how smokey does it get in there. Sounds like a really great place, but I don't like being around a lot of smoke. Mark and I both come from smoking families so we can tolerate some, but hate being in a room that is overrun with smoke.

All_Ears said:

:earboy2: Any Pin Traders out there???? My DS is into this and would like to see if I can gather information for him. A bunch of his DL friends went on the Pin Cruise and they had a great time. He loves Pin Trading.

Thanks again!!

Hello my name is Leslie and I am a Pin ADDICT. :rolleyes: I have been debating just how many of my traders to bring. DH says NONE please... but I think I have to take SOME ... maybe just a bag or two..... LOL

Thanks for the info on the search function Mary. I was wondering if I was going crazy because I looked for it everywhere.

DisneyPinDiva said:
Hello my name is Leslie and I am a Pin ADDICT. :rolleyes: I have been debating just how many of my traders to bring. DH says NONE please... but I think I have to take SOME ... maybe just a bag or two..... LOL

Great Leslie!! I will let DS know - he'll have company!!!

Mary --- Just looked at the Mini-Nav --- looks great!!! :cheer2:

Thanks so much for putting this all together --- It's going to be a great time!!!

I am making packing progress --- got all the ironing done (almost) and have a bed full of stuff!!! I know I'm taking way too much --- I'm planning on mostly summery type stuff for dinner -- capris --- do you all think that's okay? Will I be cold --- hate to be cold!!! I've decided to only take the snorkles & masks not the fins (take up alot of space), do you think that will work out okay??

My project tonight is the digital camera --- we finally got one this summer and suddenly a bunch of our pics are missing off the computer --- I haven't deleted anything off the cards so I'm going to try and re-download them tonight and put them on CD's --- they were also on CD's but I can't find them :earseek: I wonder if it has something to do with using CD-RW's and putting pics on a different times --- do you think it overwrote them? Shouldn't have cause they weren't named the same --- not so sure I love this digital thing --- I'm also like the people on the commercial -- "Where's the pictures?" Any advice from the experts is appreciated!!!!

Have a great day!!!! :flower1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter