20041218-cruise-friends-memories Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
WDWLVR said:
Here's a question for you Diversons experts - how smokey does it get in there. Sounds like a really great place, but I don't like being around a lot of smoke. Mark and I both come from smoking families so we can tolerate some, but hate being in a room that is overrun with smoke.

isn't Disney a NO Smoking Ship?

If I knew the dance I'd be doing it with Mary! Got our documents today. It was like Santa had come :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Now I'm printing a mini-navagator to take to TKD with me while I wait for the boys.

Hope all the outstanding documents arrive soon. Guess I'd better add up the "recommended tip" amounts. GULP.

All_Ears said:
Great Leslie!! I will let DS know - he'll have company!!!
Great! Guess I'll have to break it to DH that the pins are coming!!!
I'm always interested in pins from DL.... esp if he has any of the new open stock Snow White Villains series.... can you tell who my favorite is.... :rolleyes:
Is he the Stitch fan? Stitch is also among my favorites... who am I kidding.. if it's a PIN.. I like it.... LOL

Hey, I am starting to feel like Stacey - late at night - anyone one line?

Okay I am late on this one - I forgot to book the car service - I have used Happy Limo before and they have always been really good - but right now their rates are up there - checked with FL Tours and their quote was Very good! Has anyone used them before??

I am looking for a Limo or SUV - we are going from the airport to the Raddison, from the ship to SSR and then from SSR to the Airport and I also need a Town car for my sister to come from the airport to SSR

this board is so Full of experience !!

:Pinkbounc :cheer2: :jumping1: :thewave:

We are doing the dance too!!! We got our docs today also!!

I feel official now.

DisneyPinDiva said:
Great! Guess I'll have to break it to DH that the pins are coming!!!
I'm always interested in pins from DL.... esp if he has any of the new open stock Snow White Villains series.... can you tell who my favorite is.... :rolleyes:
Is he the Stitch fan? Stitch is also among my favorites... who am I kidding.. if it's a PIN.. I like it.... LOL

Leslie - I will let him know this I am sure he has some. He is a HUGE Stitch fan!!!! That is what he collects - he also picks up Villian pins here and there for me - I LOVE the Villians - although I am not a pin trader - I have some favorites. I will get back to you on the new open stock series - and maybe put the two of you in touch - if so I will PM you. He is busy with the end of school............................

DVC4US said:
:Pinkbounc :cheer2: :jumping1: :thewave:

We are doing the dance too!!! We got our docs today also!!

I feel official now.

Okay, Iowa, Illinois

PONY EXPRESS...........2 OR 3 MORE DAYS I BET!!!!to get to Salt Lake City (besides, that poor horse has to gallop through all the new snow over the rocky mountains!)

Linda :charac2:

All_Ears said:
Hey, I am starting to feel like Stacey - late at night - anyone one line?

Okay I am late on this one - I forgot to book the car service - I have used Happy Limo before and they have always been really good - but right now their rates are up there - checked with FL Tours and their quote was Very good! Has anyone used them before??

I am looking for a Limo or SUV - we are going from the airport to the Raddison, from the ship to SSR and then from SSR to the Airport and I also need a Town car for my sister to come from the airport to SSR

this board is so Full of experience !!

We used Happy Limo several years ago, but this year we are trying Southern Elegance. Their prices were about the same as Happy Limo. Don't know anything else about them, but the reviews I've seen have been good.

Ken

seaulater said:
Okay, Iowa, Illinois

PONY EXPRESS...........2 OR 3 MORE DAYS I BET!!!!to get to Salt Lake City (besides, that poor horse has to gallop through all the new snow over the rocky mountains!)

Linda :charac2:

Linda

Looks like you and I are some of the last ones when it comes to docs. I'm sure they will feed the ponys and they will make it in a day or 2.

Ken

We've never used a towncar service before, so I really have no advice. We've booked Southern Elegance. They have good reviews and their price was the best when we booked. We have a 3 leg transfer (airport to Pop Century to Port to airport) and the rate is $252 (which includes a 20% tip). Plus they take credit cards, so I don't have to worry about carrying all that cash with me (and I get my Disney dollars :earboy2: ).

DEC 17 TH

raddisson Check Inn

Wdwgoose

All_ears

2004 CHRISTMAS CRUISERS

CHRISTMAS CRUISE LIST 2004

CRUISE LIST 12 - 18 - 2004
HOLIDAY CRUISERS LIST 2004

OHIOMINNIE $ OHIOMICKEY

CHRISTMAS2004

WDWGOOSE & CRUISIN'GOOSE & HORSEDUDE07
$ UPTOWN_GIRL44

WDWLVR & MARKRG & BEAR

PAULCRSB & PAMELACOR

ALL_EARS

TWO4RUFF

3TIMECRUISER

TINKFAN

DANCInD TINKSDAD TINKDANCER

ROBERTS B19

JI

B & B DISCRUISERS

DVC4US

DJS113

TKSBASKETS

LORRIANE

KPROS

GOOFYDADEO

TCHRMOM

UROMAC

ITSMAGIC99

DONALDS_BEST_PAL

DEBS HILL

DISNEYJUNKIE

JHEMOND

JAN LYN

PFOITH

TDKLISA

WVMD

VIDEOGAL 1 & CASH THE WONDER DOG

SANDMAN 980

JUSTMESTACE

DISNEYME

AFFF

LAURAJEAN 1014

MSEC - DVC95

HERCULES 10

ATHURSTANCE

LNEELEY (AKA) SEAULATER

2BELLE'SMOM

3PRINCESSES

DISNEYPINDIVA

DEE47

GLENELGMOM

SCUBA DIVER SCUBA.MOM SCUBAMATT

ARAGORN59

MAGIROUX

STINGFANCB

DOBELOVER

DENISE ESCOLA

KARAERIC

MRSMORK

ANNIE12345 GOOFYABOUTMICKEY7

DW4US

MAGICALFAM5

DISNEYLOVER4

REALITORLADY

SUGASWIM

FLORIDAFUNFAMILY

CAM FAM LUVS DSNY

BOOKSW

THE LAND AND SEA GUY

XMASCRUISE04

HERES hoping no one is left behind ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

DID I FORGET ANYONE ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

AND WILL THE LAST PERSON PLEASE TURN OFF THE LIGHTS

THANK YOU

gaRry

We are staying at the Embassy Suites near the airport on Dec. 17th. I know that Dancind is as well. Is anyone else? If so, let me know and I will create a list.

Ken

jhemond said:
We've never used a towncar service before, so I really have no advice. We've booked Southern Elegance. They have good reviews and their price was the best when we booked. We have a 3 leg transfer (airport to Pop Century to Port to airport) and the rate is $252 (which includes a 20% tip). Plus they take credit cards, so I don't have to worry about carrying all that cash with me (and I get my Disney dollars :earboy2: ).

Jenny, is this for a Limo or Town Car?

my quote for the limo is $420 plus $55. for a one way town car when my sister comes down. so the total is $475

Happy Limo quoted me $600 for the same deal...........

any one else out there with a suggestion?..........

YYEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

okay just practising NOT YET
I have D S watching well for what its worth.

WELCOME NEWBIE XMASCRUISE04

you are very late and missed out on alot of NUTS

gaRry

kpros said:
Linda

Looks like you and I are some of the last ones when it comes to docs. I'm sure they will feed the ponys and they will make it in a day or 2.

Ken

I'm waiting too... just checked to our TA and our docs are in transit to their office in Washington --- great have to go clear across the country then half-way back!!! Hopefully they will get them today or tomorrow and I'll get them by the end of the week!!!!

I want to dance too!!!!! :cool1:

All_Ears said:
Jenny, is this for a Limo or Town Car?

my quote for the limo is $420 plus $55. for a one way town car when my sister comes down. so the total is $475

Happy Limo quoted me $600 for the same deal...........

any one else out there with a suggestion?..........

Sorry, that's a town car. I booked when they were running a special in October I think it was, that may be why it's cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter