2006 DVC Member Cruise - SSMC06 - October 22, 2006 Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
crzy4dals said:
ahhh cold season. I came home from work today and Nick was not feeling well and had a low grade fever. One good dose of Motrin and he is as good as new, well almost. He did eat dinner and I gave him some benadryl for his nose. Fingers crossed we knock this out before it gets too bad. DH can not handle Nick having a cold at all. So he went to bed. Now if he was to bust his head open again - Rich is as calm as a cucumber because he can control that.

So we are getting ready for bed now and will be dreaming of the cruise

I hope Nick is feeling better tomorrow. pixiedust:

Cameron came home, yet again, sick this morning. Woke up not feeling well and I talked him into going anyway. Wasn't even an hour later and the school nurse called to come and pick him up. This is the 3rd Monday in a row he's been out sick. This can't continue -- or they are going to have a problem with him missing 5 1/2 day in October.

I don't think he was truly sick, but yesterday when camping, Gary bought some home made jerky that Cameron devoured. I'm thinking that either he ate too much, it didn't agree with him (why would it, it was elk, caribou and deer meat :crazy2: ) or it wasn't the best quality.

I know he's feeling better as he's tired of dry toast now and is looking for something better. Sorry, son, no meatloaf or garlic bread for you tonight. He must really be hungry because he settled for a boiled potato.

alikat99 said:
Ok, sometimes the similarities between us are very creepy. The same type of thing happened with Chris. He was in the Army, so he was in the whole mess with the VA laptop stolen. Then, with his current company, an HR employee had brought home a thumb drive with a bunch of SS#s on it, and it was stolen. And, his current company also paid for us to have credit monitoring.

Twilight Zone, over & over again between the two of us!!!

Ok add one more to that list. Jeff was in the military and then they had an issue with NYS employees a few months ago.
Like what the heck happened all of a sudden. Did a lot of people just all of a sudden feel like stealing that stuff or was someone stupid and left it for all to find.

Diana Lyn said:
Sorry Julie. When I was at KB Toys on Friday the guy told me he'd have more right when the store opened today. I had to get Emma to school or I would have gone there and beat up some people for an Elmo for you. I'm still looking!!
I keep looking too, at every store that I go in.

crzy4dals said:
post 18000 coming tomorrow!!!!!!!

Why tomorrow? :confused:

Curt should be back tonight maybe he'll check in.

And, then there is the other silent gentleman in the group --- Jeff. He's been known to post quite a few lately.

:chat: :chat: :chat:

socks68 said:
Just a quick question. What time will the DIS meet on Saturday probably end? I just found out my sister booked Lunch at Teppanyaki for 3pm when she shifted our food plans around to accomodate the friend who is sailing with us. Ugh. Since we've already changed plans three times I don't have the heart to ask her to change again. Anyway I was wondering if I would have time to come by after lunch.

Hmmm, good question. :scratchin

I know that we'll be there for a while, I'm thinking my kids might hit the quiet pool while we're at the meet. I'm not sure if there is an official end time or not. I'm sure Mary will give you a more definate answer.

Yikes! Sounds like colds are going around. Jeff has a little tickle in his throat today. Hopefully he can get rid of it quick because we are camping with Scouts this weekend.

:wizard: Pixie Dust for everyone's colds and illness' to go away pixiedust:

:chat: :chat: :chat: :chat: :chat: :chat: :chat: :chat: :chat: :chat: :chat: :chat:

It looks like we have another reason to celebrate tonight!!!!
Congratulations, Stacy, 1500 posts!!!!

:chat: :chat: :chat: :chat: :chat: :chat: :chat: :chat: :chat: :chat: :chat: :chat:

cgcw said:

Cool! I didn't even notice!

cgcw said:

Yeah Stacey! I think Cindy really likes that chatting smilie!

ConleyFam said:
The adults in our house have colds this week. I hope that is everyone gets the fall illness out of the way in the next 24 days!

Chris
I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON!:wizard:

socks68 said:
Just a quick question. What time will the DIS meet on Saturday probably end? I just found out my sister booked Lunch at Teppanyaki for 3pm when she shifted our food plans around to accomodate the friend who is sailing with us. Ugh. Since we've already changed plans three times I don't have the heart to ask her to change again. Anyway I was wondering if I would have time to come by after lunch.

There is really no official end time. I'm sure people will start drifting away for other things, but the nice thing about Saturday is we really aren't on a time structure. I'm sure we'll be around for a while so head on over after lunch!

So with all this talk of walking do we want to set up a meet time and location and those who can make it great and those who can't that's fine too?

WDWLVR said:
DIS Navigator

I have a preliminary navigator layout done for the front and back. This is not final as I still have to update some of the deck plans with anyone who sends in info over the next week. Also I can change any info on the front based on feedback. Please if you see I left something out or mis-spelled something let me know. You won't be hurting my feelings. For example I noticed after I saved it that I don't have the date for the Wishes cruise so I'll go back in and add that on the real version.

To see it go to http://monorailgreen.info/member2006/disnav.jpg

Any and all feedback appreciated.

Mary, the navigator looks great. Thanks so much for compiling all the info and keeping track of all of us. ;) Seeing what you have so far is making me more excited, and more nervous, about this trip. Oy, so much to do, so little time!

curtdennis said:
The winning answer was MUPPET TREASURE ISLAND.

WINNER.jpg

Mary I'll make SURE you get a little paper umbrella in your drink if you can say the title of the song they were singing?

Ok I did my part to run up the post count, who's next???

Congratulations Mary. I don't think I've ever seen that movie. I'm thinking I should go out and find it before we leave. ;)

cgcw said:
Why tomorrow? :confused:

Curt should be back tonight maybe he'll check in.

And, then there is the other silent gentleman in the group --- Jeff. He's been known to post quite a few lately.

:chat: :chat: :chat:

Yeah Cindy...we can do it tonight!!! Come on!!! :Pinkbounc

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter