• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

2015 Pin Code Watch

I had booked a December vacation with a pin code but unfortunately had to cancel. I have now received a comeback code fro 25 off value 30 moderate And 35 for higher categories.

I had booked a December vacation with a pin code but unfortunately had to cancel. I have now received a comeback code fro 25 off value 30 moderate And 35 for higher categories.[/maybe they want me to give them the $ they had to give back to me

I used to get pin codes all the time when I didn't have a trip planned. Now that I'm planning a trip, I am not receiving any codes! *pout*

Asked a CM if I had any pins when I called about pricing. Nothing -_-

We've been going to WDW for a bit and could really use a pin for use to extend our upcoming cruise to a sea/land vacation!

I called today to ask if there was a Pin code under my name. After providing all the information they asked for, they said there wasn't a Pin code. So I asked if she could check
other names it could be under, and she said 'they go by address, not by name." I always thought it was under a specific person o_O

I have a vacation planned this fall with my wonderful hubby of over 40 years...it will be our "belated 40th Anniversary Trip." We have booked POFQ, and decided to spring for the Deluxe Dining plan, (mainly to take in several 2TS restaurants we've never tried).

A few years ago, I got PINs frequently, but haven't had a single one now for 2-3 years....

In that time, I've had 3-4 more trips, and been on the site planning those, as well as helping other families plan their trips...I've ordered the CDs, and maps, and chatted with the Dis "help" people...

I wonder if booking through a travel agent makes a difference? Up until our big 2012 trip, I always booked directly with the Disney travel folks, but started using a great travel service for one big family trip, and now, primarily use them...

So...anyone who is getting PINs now or recently using a travel agent? Could that make a difference? :confused3

I wonder if booking through a travel agent makesSo...anyone who is getting PINs now or recently using a travel agent? Could that make a difference? :confused3

I don't think so. We've only used a TA once for WDW out of 4 trips. We've never gotten a PIN since going to disney. Not even now that we stopped going every year :confused3

Is there a rhyme or reason to receiving a pin code? I'm a penny pincher and if there was a way to get in WDW good graces and receive a code would be nice! I am thinking of getting the Disney Visa for this trip, would that trip a pin code?

Is there a rhyme or reason to receiving a pin code? I'm a penny pincher and if there was a way to get in WDW good graces and receive a code would be nice! I am thinking of getting the Disney Visa for this trip, would that trip a pin code?
There seems to be no magic formula. Disney Visa is from Chase, and doesn't help your chances. The only thing required to be eligible is having an account on a Disney site, such as Disney.com or ESPN.com.

Are folks still getting PIN offers? Hoping for one for fall trip....and since I'm on the Disney website almost constantly as well, it would be nice if they would just send me one!! LOL :tongue:

Just got one in the mail but we are going in November arggghh

Save up to 30% off most nights 6-1 thru 8-27. Book through 6-12-15

5 day or more ticket gets free hopper too

Well at least someone is getting pin codes I was starting to wonder if they still send them! I used to get them all the time and haven't in a really long time. So many years I got them when I wasn't planning a vacation or had to cancel and of course this year it's a for sure thing and nothing lol. There used to be ways to trigger them on their website (I know people said it was random, but I tried it and would get pin codes the next day) but I don't know if there are anymore now with the website changes over the past year or two. Hopefully some fall pin codes will come out soon to give us an idea of what's to come!

I got this same PIN a couple weeks ago and I plan on using it :). I'm excited to use park hopper for this trip.

We received this pin today too. We are also going in November

So the only PIN offers that seem to be coming out right now are for the summer...I haven't received a PIN in years, just my luck, I'll also probably get one for the summer, but we're going in October!

We received this pin today too. We are also going in November

No pin codes in my normal email (the one I use for everything Disney) but I was going to go in a shut down an old email that we had set up several yrs ago for my sons communication with colleges (never ever used for anything Disney) and he had been getting several PIN codes, including this one, over the past several months. :confused: :scratchin We only used this email his Jr/Sr yrs and we have never registered for any Disney related sights but now I think I will keep it open to see if we get a PIN that will cover our trip in November! Thankful he is going with us on our next trip! :thumbsup2

When you get an email PIN, what address does it come from? Disney Destinations? I have never received an email PIN, only received them in snail mail, and then not for the last couple of years... I'm on the Disney site almost non-stop, so it's not like they don't have my email address....:mickeybar

When you get an email PIN, what address does it come from? Disney Destinations? I have never received an email PIN, only received them in snail mail, and then not for the last couple of years...
Yes, Disney Destinations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter