2023 bookings open June 8

focusondisney

DIS Veteran
Per the Disney parks blog today, online bookings for 2023 will open on June 8. There are also changes for Genie + coming that day too. You won’t be able to prebook Genie+ starting June 8 but will have to book same day if there is availability. Sounds like they may limit number of spots at times.

Last edited:
What are folks going for? I'm looking all the way out to 12/2-12/10/23. But we were thinking we'd end up cancelling a day on one end or the other, giving us room to pick the days with cheapest airfare. Yacht Club for us, water view! It's a splurge and I'm already saving up for it.

Booked another trip already, and holding a decent price room at ASM. Depending on prices and packages, may splurge on a more expensive room. We shall see!

Looking for December 2023 for our 30th wedding anniversary. Don't know which onsite hotel would be best for me and DH. Excited to start planning!

You can just call them to make 2023 hotel reservations. You don’t have to wait for them to open it on the website. We did this for our post cruise trip in Feb 2023.

Hi everyone! Recently came into some $$, so looking for a splurge in May 2023, Club Level....somewhere LOL. Any thoughts? I previously had to cancel a trip, so definately looking forward to May!!

Hi everyone! Recently came into some $$, so looking for a splurge in May 2023, Club Level....somewhere LOL. Any thoughts? I previously had to cancel a trip, so definately looking forward to May!!
Check out the Club Level thread! Tons of reviews and photos!

2023 dates can be selected but I'm not seeing any availability for anything...

Edit: I was looking for November but - * Disney vacations are eligible to be booked 500 days from check in, meaning starting June 8th you can book 2023 vacations through 10/21/23 and then that date is extended every day by one day. "

I was looking for November too online and then I tried to call but the phone lines open at 7:00 a.m. and I called too early. I'm wondering if all of 2023 will be able to book online after 7 a.m. today, since that's when 2023 packages can be booked over the phone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter