3/5/2005 Eastern Cruisers?

I am so jealous! I have nothing booked. I do hope your DH can go this time. And I see you are tagged by the Tag Fairy!
You really HAVE arrived!
Thanks for your comments in my online album.
Sorry, I am NOT going in March of 2005...
Maybe I can start working on DH about it...

We just returned from our wonder trip and it was great! Can't wait for the magic now. Didn't get much rest we tried to do too much, and stay awake 24 hours a day. Think we need a new plan for march. Castaway cay was beauitful, hope it is warm enough there in march!

Happy planning, hope everyone is still coming along. ;)

MKY princess:

Crsndsny......here we meet again!!!! My Sis-in-law is going to book a sailing for either the first weekend of March Wonder (3 nighter) or this sailing. Her oldest boy 12 gets motion sickness and doesn't want to do a 7 day and be miserable......so we will know soon if we are going to surprise her on this sailing or the 3 nighter...........

We booked the March 5-12 Magic this Thursday. This will be our second Disney cruise, the first was a Western Caribbean in May of '03 which impressed us to no end.
My husband (36, will have his birthday on the cruise) and I (32) have no kids, but we're going with two friends who have a 6 (5 now, but will be 6) year old and what will be a 5 month old when we go. We are trying to get some other friends to come along as well.
I read somewhere that Tropicalifragilisticexpialidocious night is becoming Pirates of the Caribbean? If this is true, that would be great, as that is one of our favorite Disney movies ever. (Now if only Disney would show some Emperor's New Groove love, I'd be happier).

Hey footnotegirl!
Glad to hear from another March cruiser! My kids are 10 and 14 when we cruise, we have cruised the 4 day before. Look forward to "talking" as the days tick away!

carole88- if your daughter would like to penpal with my daughter, just let me know- she's in 5th grade, loves to dance, and loves Disney almost as much as I do! Her name is Rachel.

Judy

Hi everyone. We also are booked for the march 5 magic cruise. DH,me and DD age 7 by the cruise date.

It is DD first cruise and our second but first Disney one for us all.

Hooray, more people!
Our group seems to have grown a few more in the last week. Along with hubby and I, and our friends P and T and their 6 yo and 5 mo, it now looks like we'll also have along I and J and their 9 yo, H and M and their 4 yo and 6 mo, and two single friends, T and J (who I guess would be J two, eh?)

Glad to see that the group is growing!

mickeyworld - I think that my daughter would love to be a penpal with your daughter. She did that on our last cruise and had a lot of fun. Here is the funny thing, my DD is also Rachel and is in the 5th grade!

I will pm you my email.

Oops change in plans, we had to drop our cruise. :eek: Might have to drop entire trip, but due to cancel policy still holding out. :rolleyes: Have a great sail. :boat: :sad2:

MKY princess:

Sorry you had to change your plans Mkymouse4ever. Maybe we'll meet you on the next one!

Hi all- what a cool idea!
We're booked for the 3/5 cruise. There's a few of us going in our party, but our family will be me (Jenn), DH, DS(4yr) and DS (2yr on boat)!
It was really nice to read the thread to this point - I'd love to hear what everyone's planning. We, too, are flying in the night before. We have a ressie at Resort on Cocoa Beach. My biggest headache has been the rental cars-more expensive than I thought for the one-day one-way rentals. Here's hoping our prices will come down as it gets closer. But hitting that 100day mark was EXCELLENT!
I'lll check in soon, just wanted to say HI and can't wait to see you.
Jenn

We are booked on the March 5, 2005 Eastern Cruise too!!! I am very excited, this will be our 2nd DCL cruise. We have 8 in our party...myself and my DH; my mother and father; my sister and brother-in-law, nephew (6 yrs.), and niece (4 yrs). This will be the first DCL for my sister and her family. The children are going to LOVE it!!! I hope many of you are still booked for this cruise!

Dana

Glad to meet you!
Does anyone know if there's DIS Meet scheduled for our trip?
Or is it just up to us to 'bump' into one another?

I haven't read about a DIS Meet for our cruise. I am fairly new to the DIS board....how do these get set up?

Hi everybody! Just talked to my travel agent yesterday to get those final bill numbers.... can't wait to go! We are flying in late the night before, probably just stay near the arport and get transpotation over from there. Haven't booked any excursions yet, guess I'd better get it together, only 81 days to go- been counting for over a year!
Look forward to seeing you all!
Judy

Hi Everyone

I just booked us on the 3/05 Eastern. Our party will be myself, DH, DD12, and DGD7. This is our second cruise. We did our first one 3 years ago on the Wonder. I'm hoping the 7 day will be fun for all.

Jenn (M) as I know there is another Jenn on this thread:~)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter