3/5/2005 Eastern Cruisers?

Yep, I am paid and now looking at excursions and flights. Think we will fly in the night before and stay near the airport, then take a towncar service to the port and back.
Spent a few days at WDW last month- wached Regis and everybody film the parade. It was a great way to prepare for the holidays.
Does anyone know much about the excursions? Since we live 10 minutes from the beach, just lying on a beach is great but I want to see and do more.
Hope to hear from ya'll soon- HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!
Judy

I have been lurking on and off for several months but just now found this thread. Our family consists of myself, DH, DD 9y/o, DD soon to be 8y/o and DD 6y/o. My girls are 1st time cruisers but seasoned WDW fanatics. I am looking forward to seeing their reaction to this new experience!

Julie

Welcome Julie! Glad to have you join us!
I hope everyone is having a great holiday! Can you believe it is just over 2 months away? I can't wait!!
Dana

Hokies....We live in Wilmington, NC!
Hope everyone had a great new year's eve. The girls and I are in heavy planning now, putting a special place in the house for things we pick up and want to take. Also booked the airplane and printed the tickets, made reservations for the towncar and the Radisson. We are adding a trip to MK the day we dock, just to add to the WDW experience. Shopping sales today- maybe something for the cruise?????
Happy New year toall, and carole... my rachel will write to your rachel soon-
take care!
Judy :thewave:

:flower1: COUNT US IN!! :flower1:

The final payment has been made, the flight is booked to come in a day early from Connecticut. All we need to do now is book REAS, car rental and hotel.

DH 42, Myself 41 and DS 12 are ready to cruise!! :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter