8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I come from a very loud Mexican family (I'm 1/2 Mexican from my dad's side) and on Holidays everyone is yelling across the room, dancing, etc....a lot like her family in the movie. My dh's family is very calm & quiet.

I could not breath during the scene in the movie when it flashed from her loud family to sitting quietly with his parents. I'm sure no one in the theatre could understand why my dh and I were laughing so hard at that.....It was just such a perfect representation of our lives.....In fact, that's exactly what most of our home videos look like.... from one extreme, to the other....

Hey Deanna - full bloodied Mexican here - did you ever watch A Walk in the Clouds with Keannu Reeves prior to or just after Crash? That movie just cracked me up :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao:

Imagine me sitting there in the theatre with DH (who also comes from a 'quiet' family) and I'm :rotfl: :rotfl: with laughter - those people in the audience must of thought I was :crazy:

I ended up having to buy it on DVD and still :rotfl: :lmao: when I catch it!

Hi Doreen -

can't tell you why it happens but would be interested if anyone else knows. I am constantly getting booted out and it usually happens when I post or "lurk" without posting for too long.

guess that won't happen to most of us then :rotfl:

seriously I can't think of any time that I logged on to the DIS and didn't post something

Ha! They won't let you off the ship without paying your bill, so I'm safe in that regard!

Finally a way to never leave . . .I'm not paying any more bills on board!! Maybe they'll let me move in for good . ..

Hello Robin.. I skimmed the past 4 days.. The first page is great for keeping track.. Lisa does a great job...:thumbsup2

Liz sorry.. never been there.. sounds nice however. i hope you have a great time.

I need to get away from all this snow.. Today we had -7* here as a true normal temp when the kids went to school. Talk about depresing.. Can't really spend money since we are saving for this cruise..

Where can we go for a quick get away.. Also, took my son to get fitted for braces.. YIKES.. they are so $$$:scared1: He will only need the top braces for 6 months.. than get the bottems after that..

Thanks, but why does everyone think I did 2 in a row? You're not the 1st or 2nd person to congrat me on 2 in a row. :confused3

I'll take credit for 41K if you guys want to give it to me. :thumbsup2 I have the 19K, 40K and 42K pirate: .

Sorry, they are all becoming a blur. :rolleyes: I do remember that it was 40,000 for you!:thumbsup2

Hey Deanna - full bloodied Mexican here - did you ever watch A Walk in the Clouds with Keannu Reeves prior to or just after Crash? That movie just cracked me up :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao:

Imagine me sitting there in the theatre with DH (who also comes from a 'quiet' family) and I'm :rotfl: :rotfl: with laughter - those people in the audience must of thought I was :crazy:

I ended up having to buy it on DVD and still :rotfl: :lmao: when I catch it!

No.I haven't seen that. Is it a comedy? I thought it was a drama....I'll have to rent it.

You know exactly what I mean about the family gatherings, right? I love it though. And my husband has grown to love it also. So much activity, chaos....whatever you want to call it. But his sister can not tolerate my family. She need peace and quiet....

Okay I'm off for now. I need to get some work done before I go home. I'll try to check back on later.

Eh, it's overrated...I should get some done today too before I go home, but...well...I'm just no in the mood...:lmao:

congrats... yargrnhoj . I wasnt even paying attention.. I was busy counting boxes..lol:confused3

I just got a call from a friend who was given tickets to see the stage show of Edward Scissorhands tonight, and he asked if I want to go!!! :woohoo:
YAYYY!! I don't have to clean the house tonight, and I get to see Edward Scissorhands for free!!! Could my Friday get any better?!?!? :lmao:

Kids will be home soon.. I have to get dinner started here.. Its FISH night tonight.. I really dont like to make fish at home since it make the whoel house smell. but we are trying to eat healthier and loose some weight for this cruise..

Hopefully, I will be back later.. have grat afternoon everyone..

Hello Robin.. I skimmed the past 4 days.. The first page is great for keeping track.. Lisa does a great job...:thumbsup2

Liz sorry.. never been there.. sounds nice however. i hope you have a great time.

I need to get away from all this snow.. Today we had -7* here as a true normal temp when the kids went to school. Talk about depresing.. Can't really spend money since we are saving for this cruise..

Where can we go for a quick get away.. Also, took my son to get fitted for braces.. YIKES.. they are so $$$:scared1: He will only need the top braces for 6 months.. than get the bottems after that..

Txs she has our days all schedule but this one I cannot pick..

liz

:thumbsup2 ....the truth is.... i never get tired of looking at
everyone pics.........................:love: .

old news...as far as i can tell...we have the same status..room #
guaranteed...& of course the ship has lots of rooms...location,
location...i can see me in a crew hamotic? [sp].

however, iam nervous ..about making our palo res' since
we don't have a specfic #...will that exclude us?

ok...justm., did you noticed my wife's hair coloring is dark as
coal? therfore, by process of elin"man a nation"..her redhair..
*yeppie-u did that!, though you will hear my lil'miss cutie, claiming
she has genes...for it! wanta know something else funny? jordan
even "play" the ways i used to...:rolleyes1
hey, you are observant with the "jordans- and ways of thinking...
must be from our proper upbringing..:lmao:

did you see the please don't pick the teas "signs" at EE?.. ok..isn't that
saying "picked me" cos if they hadn't put them, nobody would have noticed!

wow, don't ever expect me to post my first time to wdw? think :hippie: ,
suspenders, hawuii shirt..bright orange white and reds...& of course,
pulka shell necklace!!! maybe everyone thought i was a new character?
from lilo & stitch..or an experiment that went badly awry? :laughing:

Congrats JR another one for
Captjackswabbie.jpg

I just got a call from a friend who was given tickets to see the stage show of Edward Scissorhands tonight, and he asked if I want to go!!! :woohoo:
YAYYY!! I don't have to clean the house tonight, and I get to see Edward Scissorhands for free!!! Could my Friday get any better?!?!? :lmao:

Great! Hope you have a terrific time and that the show is better than Spelling Bee (well at least a little cleaner . . )

:hippie:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter