8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Fridays.:love: :love: :love: We usually don't have any activities planned! :yay:

I'm going to go rewatch Survivor from last night with DD. She missed most of it and I can rewatch the fall!:lmao:

Fluff Ketchup time!

DS8's team lost their first tourny game this morning. It was a bummer, but DS had a great game. Thay play again in a few hours.

on our last sailin' we had a couple volunteers who would burn CDs or DVDs for DIS friends. Maybe we'll organize the same here. If not then I'll burn some for folks as I will have my notebook. It's just that I know I won't have tons of time free to volunteer for a group of this size and my notebook has a slow burner/processor. It can take 40-50 minutes to burn a DVD. So I have real capacity limits.

Oh, good idea. I don't want to impose on anyone. If I have to fork over cash to Shutters, I will. I just need to calculate the 'break even' amount for having Shutters burn CD vs. buying memory cards I probably won't need again. ...too bad I am math illiterate...

You guys are giving me a major inferiority complex! I'm lucky I solved the 3rd grade math question on Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader last night!! :sad2:

I just keep telling myself that none of these math-heads can diagram a sentence.

This is a Med thread takeover!!!!

There is more posts here than on the actaul Med cruise meets!

Andrew - NOT TRUE - I posted just this morning - but OK - just realized something - :scared1: I drifted over from there to here or was it from here to there? :laughing: But I wasn't the only one - you all followed me too.

Just one big happy family!

I love Fridays.:love: :love: :love: We usually don't have any activities planned! :yay:

I'm going to go rewatch Survivor from last night with DD. She missed most of it and I can rewatch the fall!:lmao:

I know it sounds sick, but I look forward to Fridays because it means that I can devote the evening to getting things done around the house that I normally put off all week because I'm just too tired!! (or lazy)
:thumbsup2

And as for rewatching "the fall", I think maybe I'll keep this episode on the DVR just so I can watch it over and over again...It just NEVER gets old!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

No.I haven't seen that. Is it a comedy? I thought it was a drama....I'll have to rent it.

You know exactly what I mean about the family gatherings, right? I love it though. And my husband has grown to love it also. So much activity, chaos....whatever you want to call it. But his sister can not tolerate my family. She need peace and quiet....

Well its supposed to be a drama but the family interaction scenes had me laughing my pants off - DH didn't get it - and just looked at me like I was :crazy:

Jist of the story: girl from wine-making family goes to city, gets prego's, cons a traveling salesperson - total stranger BTW - (Keannu) to pose as hubby who comes home to meet 'new wife's' family and then is supposed to leave here there. Sumbucket - would fit nicely in this forum!

Anthony Quinn starred in it too.

Congrats on the pirate: .

I went to lunch when we were at 42,900. Now if I didn't take 2 hours, I might have been here for the run. :rolleyes1

At least a Swabbie got it. I think we are in double digits now. 11 if you add the Evil Twin and 15 if we count the Captain's.

So now if we look Men vs. Women (we can call wenches women, right :rotfl2: ) we're down 28 to 15. We're over 1/2 way there. :thumbsup2

Go Swabs! :cheer2:

I just keep telling myself that none of these math-heads can diagram a sentence.

Is it sick and wrong that I absolutely LOVE diagramming sentences?!? :confused3
(it's probably a bad thing that I admitted that here...)

Congrats on the pirate: .

I went to lunch when we were at 42,900. Now if I didn't take 2 hours, I might have been here for the run. :rolleyes1

At least a Swabbie got it. I think we are in double digits now. 11 if you add the Evil Twin and 15 if we count the Captain's.

So now if we look Men vs. Women (we can call wenches women, right :rotfl2: ) we're down 28 to 15. We're over 1/2 way there. :thumbsup2

Go Swabs! :cheer2:

You look REALLY cute in that cheerleader outfit!! :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl: ;)

Eh, it's overrated...I should get some done today too before I go home, but...well...I'm just no in the mood...:lmao:

Tell me about it, :headache: DH is starting to get :mad: because I was on the dis again. I just ignore him most of the time. I work with him and since this time of year is slow, he seems to be in the office alot. I can't wait until we get busy again. I can get rid of him for a while :) . The only downfall to being busy is I won't have time to dis.

It's starting to look kinda yucky outside...Figures...LOL
Soon as the time aproaches to go home, the clouds start rolling in...:lmao:

It's still pretty warm out there though...:thumbsup2

Here's some more:

"I love the smell of
cake.gif
in the morning" - Apocalypse
cake.gif

"You're gonna need a bigger
cake.gif
" - Jaws

I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to
cake.gif
it anymore! - Network

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I love a challenge (as long as it isn't math)

“We’ll always have :cake:” - :cake:ablanca

Here's looking at you, :cake:. - :cake:ablanca

You don't understand! I coulda had :cake:. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am. – On the :cake:front

:cake: means never having to say you're sorry. - :cake: Story

The stuff that :cake:s are made of. – The Maltese :cake:

Say "hello" to my little :cake:! - :cake:face

Oh, no, it wasn't the airplanes. It was :cake: killed the Beast. - :cake: Kong

Nobody puts :cake: in a corner. – Dirty :cake:

A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice :cake:. The Silence of the :cake:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I love a challenge (as long as it isn't math)

“We’ll always have :cake:” - :cake:ablanca

Here's looking at you, :cake:. - :cake:ablanca

You don't understand! I coulda had :cake:. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am. – On the :cake:front

:cake: means never having to say you're sorry. - :cake: Story

The stuff that :cake:s are made of. – The Maltese :cake:

Say "hello" to my little :cake:! - :cake:face

Oh, no, it wasn't the airplanes. It was :cake: killed the Beast. - :cake: Kong

Nobody puts :cake: in a corner. – Dirty :cake:

A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice :cake:. The Silence of the :cake:

"DIRTY :cake:" :lmao: :lmao: That's hilarious!!! :thumbsup2

Is it sick and wrong that I absolutely LOVE diagramming sentences?!? :confused3
(it's probably a bad thing that I admitted that here...)

That is weird! I can do it, but I don't love it.

All the journalism majors at my college had to take this course called Precision Language. It was 10 weeks of grammar, punctuation, and sentence diagraming. The professor's first name was Drusilla and she was about 127 years old.

The whole thing was evil.

You look REALLY cute in that cheerleader outfit!! :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl: ;)

Here's a true story, not last year, but the year before, DW is going through the Disney catalog looking at Halloween costumes for DS (5 at the time). She asks him which one he would like. Which does he pick?

KIM POSSIBLE (the cheerleading one)!!!!! :scared1:

Luckily he finally picked the Captain Jack one.

He still watch KP though every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter