8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! The girl that said that she was beaten up really has a great voice! :thumbsup2

I couldn't believe that they didn't let her thru...then brought her back again. It will be interesting to see how she does.
What was that about? I missed it. I just heard Paula ask if she had stitches and she said she had a concussion, but I missed what was said before that. I don't do well with watching any tv when the kids are awake... every 5 seconds ONE of the three either needs something, gets loud, I need to referee them, somoene is hungry, someone is thirsty, etc. You know how it is.

All caught up.
Only took me a 1/2 when I came home from work and now another hour after dropping off taxes to be done.

DH and both DS are possible, maybe, hopefully going to be on Good Morning America Thursday morning. (I think thats the right morning show) whichever one is on ABC from 7-9 am est. Since it is National Scouting Week they were invited. Originally it was supposed to be with CBS but they wanted to do the segment outside.

I THINK NOT... These are little kids, bad enough the dept of ed has them freezing outside with all out bus issues.
ABC is doing it in the studio.
Im so excited,
now I just hope my boys done embarass us on national TV.
Dont know how much they will be doing. I'm sure it will be a quick thingy. But be on the look out

Not that anyone would know what they look like lol

To add to my previous post - when we went in Oct2004 - DS was 5 and there were several other DIS kids who were part of our group that did the tour. The kids all seemed pretty interested and Ivan was able to keep their attention for the most part. When it wandered, there was plenty of room for them to run around a bit without annoying anyone. Even though that was nearly 2.5 years ago, DS still remembers it and tells people about the ruins he saw.

David led our bus group and I had told him that we would have many kids 5-8 so he did many interactive things with them along the trails with the herbs and artifacts. We could have stayed there even longer...and we returned to the ship 6 hours after we left! :scared1: It was only planned to be a 4 hour tour...yes, you know how those go. LOL!

What was that about? I missed it. I just heard Paula ask if she had stitches and she said she had a concussion, but I missed what was said before that. I don't do well with watching any tv when the kids are awake... every 5 seconds ONE of the three either needs something, gets loud, I need to referee them, somoene is hungry, someone is thirsty, etc. You know how it is.

Hello !!!!! there are Left coasters here who havent seen it yet :confused3

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

pirate:

When we saw two lanyards around a neck, we knew they belonged to the Dis family.

TWO LANYARDS....the horror... Talk about bad tan lines waiting to happen...

I only wore one the first day and then none past that...

Our vacation plans include:

3/8/07 - Dh and I going away for first time without the kids in 8 years - and on the Wonder.

Thanksgiving - Doing the 7 day Magic with my sister and best friend and their families.

Feb, 2008 - Dh and I will do the Wonder again alone ( Grandma is a snowbird and comes to Florida everywinter so Im putting her to work - LOL)

And of course if there is a great florida resident rate I cant resist we may take the kids on a 3 or 4 day after school gets out in May

Hello !!!!! there are Left coasters here who havent seen it yet :confused3

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

pirate:
What? I didn't give anything away. I didn't say anything about how she sang or if she was chosen or not. I simply wanted her to elaborate further on what SHE said- she gave more info than I did! She said she got beat up! I said what was the deal with that because all I heard was paula asking if she got stitches. I'm not the one that brought it up.

TWO LANYARDS....the horror... Talk about bad tan lines waiting to happen...

I only wore one the first day and then none past that...

I got tired of my whipping around my neck in the wind on Deck 10 on the first afternoon. My boys wore theirs all week, I think mainly because they didn't always have pockets.

All caught up.
Only took me a 1/2 when I came home from work and now another hour after dropping off taxes to be done.

DH and both DS are possible, maybe, hopefully going to be on Good Morning America Thursday morning. (I think thats the right morning show) whichever one is on ABC from 7-9 am est. Since it is National Scouting Week they were invited. Originally it was supposed to be with CBS but they wanted to do the segment outside.

I THINK NOT... These are little kids, bad enough the dept of ed has them freezing outside with all out bus issues.
ABC is doing it in the studio.
Im so excited,
now I just hope my boys done embarass us on national TV.
Dont know how much they will be doing. I'm sure it will be a quick thingy. But be on the look out

Not that anyone would know what they look like lol

Make sure you tape it!

I wish I could promise my monsters wont disturb you - LOL. But you have my word I will try to keep their banging to a bare minimum

I have 5520 for Thanksgiving 2007 - I figured for a week I can wing it. And your right no bad SPR's.

We still have 5520 booked for 12/1/07. Yes, we have three cruises currently booked & we will only be going on one of them. :( I haven't let go of the first 12/1 yet because I was waiting to see how this booking went. The group decided that 12/8 would work better on the ship...so I booked onboard for that sailing along with a 1/08 dummy date that I used to book this one. I need to call and transfer the 12/1 deposit to this cruise. I will probably move the resie for 12/8 to a dummy date in 12/08 to hold for a possible late 2009 cruise.

What? I didn't give anything away. I didn't say anything about how she sang or if she was chosen or not. I simply wanted her to elaborate further on what SHE said- she gave more info than I did! She said she got beat up! I said what was the deal with that because all I heard was paula asking if she got stitches. I'm not the one that brought it up.

I was Just posting that so other people wouldnt respond and give away ...It had nothing to do with what you said Luv ..

pirate:

Make sure you tape it!

DVR then I will transpose it to a tape, if they do get on.

I also will be setting the Tivo up in the lounge at work.....so I can run down on my break and check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter