8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup! DD is in the corner next to DH who is working on the laptop for the office watching Lion King 2 or it would be that way here.
Well, it was only 2 at that time, but I meant usually it's 3 bothering me too much to actually be able to watch tv. I can do the board on my own time, trying to watch tv doesn't work well. But at that time it was only 2 kiddos -cause Jeff was off with Robert to Boy Scouts. Atleast there's one thing *I* don't have to take him/go.

Thats what they all say

Bolt.gif

:lmao: :lmao:

Actually, I thought it might be later than sooner. And now I have to wait to do my ironing!

Dh wantss me to come watch 24 .......
Hes getting annoyed so I told him to waych Supernatural to buy me some time since I already saw that.

I really need to rearrange the furniture

Other vacation plans are being cancelled so that we can go on this cruise.

I know that feeling Lisa, we cancelled our member cruise in October for this one... There are only so many vacation $.
Paula

I was Just posting that so other people wouldnt respond and give away ...It had nothing to do with what you said Luv ..

pirate:
Ah, I see.
Well I will be looking forward to a report from SOMEONE at SOME point at what happned to the girl then. Whenever that may be. :)

Dh wantss me to come watch 24 .......
Hes getting annoyed so I told him to waych Supernatural to buy me some time since I already saw that.

I really need to rearrange the furniture
You NEED to rearrange furniture?
Priorities, wench, priorities! :surfweb:

So, who else had a Cinderella 3 marathon at their house after school. DD watched it three times. That kid has been counting down for at least 6 months so it was a big deal here. :)

So, who else had a Cinderella 3 marathon at their house after school. DD watched it three times. That kid has been counting down for at least 6 months so it was a big deal here. :)

Did you get your pin?

That's my job at my house. Sometimes I feel like Cinderfella.

Memories of a young Jerry Lewis...for some reason I always get that one and The Nutty Professor kind of mixed up - don't ask me why, I know they are two completely different stories but, there you have it - I'm certifible.

I forgot to buy it, but with the weather here, I was not stopping anyway. Luckily the Princess did not remember it came out today.

I wish.......
Im in a house filled with testosterone......
The only time Cinderella was in was when DS met her in wdw when he was 3 he was in LOVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter