8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a pink dress shirt I wear all the time. People say it takes a brave man to wear pink, but I don't think so.

OH MY!!! I need to slow down. I read that as you have a pink dress I wear all the time. I had to look quickly at the DIS ID again since I thought that it was you but then reread it. :lmao:

This was the Nedege or Nadege(not sure of the spelling) from France that we had as our Head Server during our August 2004 cruise. She said she and her husband were going to try and start having a family soon. She was absolutely wonderful as our Head Server.

Sorry, the gig is really up, I posted this message from my desktop computer and I forgot to sign Randy_Man off. LOL!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

DSCF1221.jpg

I can't find which disc my picture is on, but that is not the same Nedege....our asst server was a bit younger, I think....and didn't wear glasses. She was also wonderful, though!

Went to TJ Maxx and we found our rolling duffel bags!! :woohoo:
Spied those AT3 bags and what do you know? They are indeed the 32" rolling duffels that I was going to buy online for $140. Albeit the ones we bought are the 2005 model but hey, they were only $70 EACH!!!! :banana: :banana: Alas they only had two in stock but then we remembered...we have over a year to get the other one! :laughing:

So now, if my advanced planning holds, we'll only need the 3 duffels, two carry-ons (for embarkation) and the DadGear bag and we'll have FULL use of the closet space! The duffels stand up on end BUT that end part folds down so they will be nearly flat and can slide under the bed! :cool2:

Rolling Duffles are the BEST! I can never believe how much stuff I can stuff into them! I wonder if my TJ Maxx has them. Too bad it's 10pm I rush over there right now! Thanks for the info!

OH MY!!! I need to slow down. I read that as you have a pink dress I wear all the time. I had to look quickly at the DIS ID again since I thought that it was you but then reread it. :lmao:

well, if you really must know, that's what the toilet paper is for. Ask Judy.

Congrats Lisa---once again I was not here.......
Thank you for doing my photo. I had to work on my siggie......
How's it look?

Just looked out the window and we are having a sn*w shower, I sure hope it passes soon and doesn't add up to much!!! Come On Spring, get here already!!!

Yesterday was crazy with the snow! We had a few flurries in the morning, then by afternoon, it started snowing like crazy with lots of wind. Weird thing was it only lasted about 10 minutes. It had already started to lay on the ground, so if it had continued it would have been a good one. Kids were majorly disappointed.:sad2:

Comgrats Lorri!!!:thumbsup2

Yes, comgrats Lorri!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I really shouldn't do this because I make all kinds of typo errors, but I couldn't resist

Sorry Caroline, I know you'll get me back!!! :rotfl:

I did the SAME thing!

Welcome to my world. My DS is 11 and he's so tall I have to buy adult everything. Jeans = 32 x 32, Shoes = 8.5, Shirts = M!
Yes, my world too. We were on vacation for 3 weeks last July, Ending in Mississippi for a wedding. Had packed all our clothing for the wedding having had DS 13 try on everything. By the day of the wedding we had to go to Goody's to buy him all new clothes. Mark took him in dressing room with clothes in next size up and spent about 1 hour going back and forth to get the next size, then the next. DS went from size 14 to men's 32 x 32 and M shirts. In two and 1/2 Weeks!!!!

Before I slip away...

Here is my latest installment of ...

SEVEN PIRATE QUESTIONS

1) The last movie you saw ... WHICH U liked? Ghost Rider
2) Your last "real date".... where did ya go? Local Mr. B's last Saturday.
3) Motorcycle or soap box racer? Motorcycle for sure!!!
4) Lobster or a nice big Steak? How about both?
5) given a choice... would you and your usual party go for voyage in a Roy Suite, or 3 voyages in a veranda.... or 7 voyages in a window suite? hmm 3 with a veranda
6) What was (or will be) for dinner tonight? Mark and Elizabeth had ham, mashed potatoes, country sweet gravy, black eyed peas, DS had spaghetti'os. He doesn't like ham. I had frozen diet dinner and veggie soup. You guessed it. I love ham but am dieting.
7) TOday ... did you wear Sneakers, Pumps, FLip flops, or what? Earth Shoe (remember them?) winter boots

<chuckles>

Yes, comgrats Lorri!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I really shouldn't do this because I make all kinds of typo errors, but I couldn't resist

Sorry Caroline, I know you'll get me back!!! :rotfl:

Are comgrats anything like kumkwats?:rotfl2:

In honor of his 14th Birthday.........here's Johnnnnnnny!!!!!!!!!

IMG_0601.jpg

Well he certainly has his Mom's gross sense of humor!!!

I think we need a close-up MR..............:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter