• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC

Status
Not open for further replies.
12/30/07----Edited to add:

For any new people that are joining this thread or cruise, please send a Private Message(PM) to tom31b for more cruise information.

We may be here as well ....we will know on the 31st .....We need to make it through the Med Repo , but we are really really looking at doing this one ...So will this be the official meet thread then ???

pirate:

As long as I can get on the ship, I would be fine with ANY cabin...heck I would be happy with a deck chair and blanket!!!

The more I think about the possibility of a repo cruise, the more obsessed I get with the idea. A few weeks ago my goal in life was to secure a cabin on any of the Mexican Riviera sailings but now I can't take my mind off the possibility of sailing on the Eastbound repo!!! It would mean blowing my entire 2 weeks of vaction at once but oh soooooooo worth it!!!

We are certainly going to try to do this trip!! We did a seven day when the Magic was in CA two years ago and my DH and I both agreed at the time if DCL ever came back we would try to do a repo through the Panama Canal. I am thrilled that we will have this opportunity!

We're hopeful!! ;)

We'd like any balcony stateroom on decks 6 or 7 ... but will settle for just about anything :banana:

:wizard:

I hope my son and I will be there.:cheer2:

Everytime I see the pic in your siggie, it reminds me of a pic I took of our DD on the flight home after our May 2006 cruise, photo below:

DSCF2770.JPG

I have obviously missed an important thread. Where is the ship going that it needs to be repositioned in 2008? I know it is going to the Medditeranean in the summer of 07. I'd love to do a Panama Canal trip.

I put my request in last night with Debbie at DU. Hoping for the Eastbound Repo. Does anybody know if they stop at Castaway on the repo cruises?

Ok, Twist My Arm!

I'm gonna phone in and if the price isn't too bad but will probably mean I will have to give up the Tinkerbell Suite at DLP this summer................

Of course, I must get word from the Princess DD if she still wants to go!

j

I put my request in last night with Debbie at DU. Hoping for the Eastbound Repo. Does anybody know if they stop at Castaway on the repo cruises?

Yes, they stop at CC first on the way to California, then stop at CC last before arriving back in Florida.

Oh Happy Day:dance3: I was afraid they wouldn't stop there. We missed out on Cookie's BBQ on our Sept. '06 trip, definately won't this time around!

We too will be trying to be on board. If nothing else I need to book a room and have 1-1/2 years to decide if we can go! I would never forgive myself if I don't. I can always cancel later. Kids will have to miss the first 2 days of school but what a chance to see the world. Does anyone know how many cabins are available in each cat. on the ship? (ie. how many #Cat 12, #Cat 11,....etc) Just want to know what my odds are.

We are thinking about it. I want to wait fot the official announcement with dates and itinerary posted. I hope Disney gives us an idea of the price tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter