8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm holding my breath & saying my prayers that we get to do this cruise.

They HAVE to let me book this cruise -- I already have it in my siggie ;) :lmao:

We are determined to be on the cruise. My DW Helen has alreadt been pricing flights to LA (based on the same time for this year) and looking into which accomodation is most convienient for both Disneyland and the port.

Planning is well under way here in the UK !!

We were on the 10 day Southern and met many wonderful people so we're hoping they can also get on the Eastern repo as well.

David

David----better not hope too many people because we need some rooms too. :rotfl2:

Our DCL Christmas cruise left earlier. That bad weather was coming at us and we were headed for CC. It ended up to be a gorgeous day there and when we all got back on board within 20 min. it was that same nasty storm. It poured to the point of no visibility from PC to our house. Haven't seen it that way in awhile.

So Garry said he was coming to WDW in Feb. I hope to meet up with them this time. Wonderful news on his labs. Here's to praying that they keep that up.

I sure wish they would pick up Puerto Vallarta as opposed to Mazatlan. Anyone do anything great in Maz. We just went and hung out at the El Cid. Nice hotel. I would really like to do something else there. Cabo----what can I say----that little beach bar with the fishbowl margaritas and awesome mexican food :dance3: is making me salivate all over the floor. :sick: ( can this be a salivating girl instead of a sick one?)

So when does all the good reality tv start back up?Can't seem to find anything to watch.

Our first DCL cruise in 20 days! DH is on board (no pun!!) for the Repo! Our request is in!
Price will be our only potential problem! Anyone have any guess-timates on pricing?? For Cat. 8 or 9??

They HAVE to let me book this cruise -- I already have it in my siggie ;) :lmao:

That sort of makes it like it's set in stone....and so therefore, they HAVE to find you a room. ::yes::

Been wondering about prices myself. I need to be prepared so that I don't have a heart attack when they tell me how much $$$$:faint:

I need to be prepared so that I don't have a heart attack when they tell me how much $$$$:faint:

Well, if you don't want to be shocked at the pricing, then just assume $5,000 per person for a cat 11 ;) So when it's "only" $3,000 per person you'll think you're saving money. :rotfl2:

Any past repo cruisers give us an idea of what they paid?

cat 7 with 3 people, $5800, booked the first day possible
cat 11 with 2 people, $2400 +/-, booked first day possible
cat 9 with 2 people, $2800 +/-, booked first day possible

:idea: ... ummmmm eastbound OR westbound repo cruise ... although a year late, ;) wouldn't that be a GREAT 20th anniversary trip for me and DH?!?!?!?! :hug: Just "put it out there" ... the girls didn't like the idea :confused:

Does anyone one know what the deposit would be (Cat 6/Deck 6) and how many days the cruise is??? (Sorry, too excited to read through this entire thread!! Back to dreaming!! :cloud9: )

That's not feeling too awful bad........it's do-able.

Eastbound Repo: Cat. 9 with 2A and 1 DD14--$3800. ressie made within minutes of phone lines being opened.

Sadly, we had to cancel a few months after booking. :sad1:

Cat. 9 with 2A and 1 DD14--$3800.
Originally Posted by ivanova

Gee, this doesn't seem toooooooo bad.....
Okay, DH will KILL me but I am in.....Eastbound, Please!

:idea: ... ummmmm eastbound OR westbound repo cruise ... although a year late, ;) wouldn't that be a GREAT 20th anniversary trip for me and DH?!?!?!?! :hug: Just "put it out there" ... the girls didn't like the idea :confused:
Aren't those darn kids in college yet :rolleyes1 !

Hope you can join us!
Eastbound repo here...Yikes - I said it so it must be true!

Aren't those darn kids in college yet :rolleyes1 !

Hope you can join us!
Eastbound repo here...Yikes - I said it so it must be true!

HeeHee!!! The older one will be ... she turns 18 in May ... I've advised her that she will "be in charge" while Paul and I cruise!!! HEY!!! I said it too ... so it must be true for us, too!!! :woohoo: ... now about that deposit ... all-star cheering for two is SUCKING ME DRY!! :scared1:

Depending on costs, DW and I may be joining you. Would DEFINITELY have to have a Verandah for this cruise.

I really wanted to do a Trans-Atlantic this year, but that didn't work out. So, since we will be celebrating 10 years in November 2008, this may just be an early anniversary celebration for us.

Egads! I'll be celebrating my 45th birthday in Nov 2008!!! :scared1: :scared: :eek: :cake: :drinking1 :drinking1 :drinking1

You just made me realize that I will be celebrating my 50th that year. Holy cow. I still FEEL like I'm in my 20's.....:confused3 :confused3 :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter