8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...it looks like I will at least be on the phone with you guys on the 31st finding out how much damage a cat 10 for 4 of us will be. Still not sure about it but this one looks more doable than the May...which we would really prefer but the kids get out of school 6/10 and DS will be in 3rd grade so EOGs. :(

Well...it looks like I will at least be on the phone with you guys on the 31st finding out how much damage a cat 10 for 4 of us will be. Still not sure about it but this one looks more doable than the May...which we would really prefer but the kids get out of school 6/10 and DS will be in 3rd grade so EOGs. :(

Is there a post somewhere with the possible dates?
I wasn't sure if they were the same or later then this year...8/18-9/1

Is there a post somewhere with the possible dates?
I wasn't sure if they were the same or later then this year...8/18-9/1

Pat are you asking about the possible August 2008 Repo? If so, the dates look like they might be 8/16 - 8/30.

Pat are you asking about the possible August 2008 Repo? If so, the dates look like they might be 8/16 - 8/30.

Yes Andy, Thanks!
I wasn't sure if they would do it over the Labor Day weekend.

It is interesting because most 'repo' cruises on other lines are later in the season - well into Sept and European repos are usually in October.

Yes Andy, Thanks!
I wasn't sure if they would do it over the Labor Day weekend.

It is interesting because most 'repo' cruises on other lines are later in the season - well into Sept and European repos are usually in October.

Wednesday won't get here soon enough for me!!!:rolleyes1

I obviously missed something. Is there something I need to do in order to be even considered for this cruise? I see that they are releasing information on Wednesday if I am following this correctly. I really want to be on the one in May, bringing it out to CA! Any information would be greatly appreciated.

TIA,

I obviously missed something. Is there something I need to do in order to be even considered for this cruise? I see that they are releasing information on Wednesday if I am following this correctly. I really want to be on the one in May, bringing it out to CA! Any information would be greatly appreciated.

TIA,

They'll release the info Jan 17th, and start taking reservations Jan 31st.

You can either book with DCL yourself on Jan 31st, or have a TA do it for you.

TIA,

Yes, the announcement is scheduled to be made this Wednesday 1-17 and bookings are scheduled to start on Wednesday 1-31. Hopefully by this time Wednesday all info will be released and we will all know what is going to happen, stay tuned!!! :goodvibes

Susan beat me too it!!! I need to learn to type faster, LOL!!!

pirate:

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: Yeah ...Lisa is gonna join us .....I told Melissa and she is overjoyed that your going to be going ..

pirate:

Good evening everyone! Hope all had a great MLK day. So this will be Stacey's 50th birthday party!!!!!!

I wonder how well the cat 9s could see on the last repo. That is what we are trying to book as well. (three of them however) Just tried those on our last cruise. They were great!!!!!!We had always been in a family suite until we got my mom hooked on coming with us too. Now there are 6 of us. I wanted to kill my children by the end of the 10 day Christmas one in one room so we decided to try and spread out. We did that this summer on Carnival and it was wonderful to spend some girl time with my daughter. ( and have room for our clothes)

So what age children do we have so far? I have ------ooh let me think------how old will they be as of the cruise??????????:scratchin :scratchin Wellthey are 10ds, 7ds, and 4dd now.

Andy how often do you guys come down to Florida? Somehow I thought you guys lived over there on the coast.

Lisa---how cool that you are in too! How old is your daughter now?

Susan---so what you are saying is that if I add they must come?????Added it will be then........

Judy

Good evening everyone! Hope all had a great MLK day. So this will be Stacey's 50th birthday party!!!!!!

I wonder how well the cat 9s could see on the last repo. That is what we are trying to book as well. (three of them however) Just tried those on our last cruise. They were great!!!!!!We had always been in a family suite until we got my mom hooked on coming with us too. Now there are 6 of us. I wanted to kill my children by the end of the 10 day Christmas one in one room so we decided to try and spread out. We did that this summer on Carnival and it was wonderful to spend some girl time with my daughter. ( and have room for our clothes)

So what age children do we have so far? I have ------ooh let me think------how old will they be as of the cruise??????????:scratchin :scratchin Wellthey are 10ds, 7ds, and 4dd now.

Andy how often do you guys come down to Florida? Somehow I thought you guys lived over there on the coast.

Lisa---how cool that you are in too! How old is your daughter now?

Susan---so what you are saying is that if I add they must come?????Added it will be then........

Judy

Oh for cryin' out loud.....take out a BILLBOARD why don't ya????
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
Maybe turning 50 won't be so bad afterall..........

You guys are fast! And I thank you for that because I was starting to freak out that I neeeded to be on some special list and I'm not. So it sounds like it fills up quick and the prices raise quickly as well. Darn, I have a cruise on 2/25 I would have loved to book the repo on for my 10% and credit, oh well!

We own a home in Lake County, Florida that my mom is living in, but we are still in New Jersey until I retire in a few years, then we will be moving down.:yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter