8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester Airport security:.."Excuse me madam you appear to have a "GUN" in your carry bag":scared1: :scared1: :scared1:
The little fella have slipped a big metal toy gun in his mums bag,her face had to be seen to be believed......:rotfl2:

It couldn't be much better than mine when I got to the security desk before screen & realized that I had left my wallet on the kitchen counter. :( I did get on the plane with the kids.

OHHH, this is NOT good.

DU is no longer even accepting requests for sailing after 4/08. I know they were accepting them yesterday afternoon.

From their quote request page:
IMPORTANT: Cruise sail dates past 4/28/2008 are not available to book yet through Disney Cruise Line, including the Summer 2008 West Coast Sailings. These sailings will be available to book on 1/31/2007. Due to the number of requests in our system we are unable to accept requests for sailings past 4/28/2008 at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience and invite you to come back to our site on 2/1/2007 to submit your request.

Go easy on me Judy - this is NOT a price speculation!

I don't have a request in with DU.:sad1: :sad1: I am really scared now !!

I will have to kidnap you and make you come see our 9. THe hallways look the same as deck 8. Its not like its below the waterline or anything. I LOVE the huge window.

I KNOW I KNOW!!! The noise issues are the other thing. We just really like the location.

Probably, but I dunno. I am also waitlisted with "Mater" for a cat 6 as a back up. Whenever request something I don't expect to get I always have a back up request, but now I am not sure if I should have a back up for the cat 6. :lmao:

Sure join us in the craziness of calling Wednesday...just for the heck of it. ;)

46911multitask-thumb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter