8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC

Status
Not open for further replies.
ROFL! Yes, you know who would be in charge of that crew don't you? Little Elizabeth! :lmao:

Awww my sweet little Elizabeth ...

From Jack to Elizabeth - "One word love; curiosity. You long for freedom. You long to do what you want to do because you want it. To act on selfish impulse. You want to see what it's like. One day you won't be able to resist. "

pirate:

Okay finally found what you guiys were talking about but it said 1pm EST
I thinkyouare setting the bar too high. I don't think it will be a major announcement----I think they are just going to announce todays winners of pixie dust.

It just makes more sense to me that if they were to announce a new ship they would want everyone to know not just those of us on their website.

Yup that's what I think also. 45 more min. and we will all know.:hourglass

I am curious about the cat 1 request I made in '05. When I originally made it I asked for the 3rd or 4th week on 08/08.

I never thought that would wind up to be a repo so the reality is I don't want to spend 25 - 30k on a stateroom so even if I get the call I might just pass depending on price. At cat one for the 3rd or 4th would have been doable, but not both. I am mostly curious if my request from 07/11/05 was earlier to garner a call.

My gut feeling is that there will be plenty of VIPs on the Magic for the repos so even if my request was on the top of the list I am not really expecting a call.

So if you are called & offered a CAT 1 for these cruises but you don't want to spend that kind of money on it....can you then take a lower category? :confused3

Absolutely! We put in for 2602/2604. Who knows if we will get them. Who alse besides Mary and I are deck 2 pirates?

Looking for Deck 2 midship port-side room, between mid and aft, not mid and forward, but not directly across from the laundry.

How's that for being as exact as possible w/o a specific cabin #?

So see you there.

Only one thread per Cruise .....the lil tid bits on the first page are great for catching up ....

pirate:

Todd, I can't help but :lmao: reading the comments because they sound so much like poor sweet Becka last cruise...don't you think? We came up with a code word to start important planning content posts & then she went & turned into one of the chattiest of the bunch. :lmao: I think that the summary is going to be great because we who are keeping up can also go back & use it for reference to find info.

Awww my sweet little Elizabeth ...

From Jack to Elizabeth - "One word love; curiosity. You long for freedom. You long to do what you want to do because you want it. To act on selfish impulse. You want to see what it's like. One day you won't be able to resist. "

pirate:

Is it just me or is it getting warm in here? pirate: :love:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

You know I would wonder if they perceived the weapons as a threat. My son wanted to take his fake sword and I told him they would not let him. Guess I was wrong they let Todd on with his toys.

Here be my Sword ( of course shortened and rubberized coated to make it throught Security ) And of course the wall of Fame ...

swordstub1.jpg

DMEKN-DSC01003.JPG

pirate:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

You know I would wonder if they perceived the weapons as a threat. My son wanted to take his fake sword and I told him they would not let him. Guess I was wrong they let Todd on with his toys.

LOL! You have to remember that all of Todd's um....props...are cast from the originals so they are VERY authentic. Anyone seeing them would be perfectly normal to want to make sure they were safe.

So if you are called & offered a CAT 1 for these cruises but you don't want to spend that kind of money on it....can you then take a lower category? :confused3

Probably, but I dunno. I am also waitlisted with "Mater" for a cat 6 as a back up. Whenever request something I don't expect to get I always have a back up request, but now I am not sure if I should have a back up for the cat 6. :lmao:

this west coaster thanks you for that....9pm ET, I'd still be commuting.

Also, it will allow the other cruise chatters to finish so that we wouldn't take over the room. There use to be three seperate rooms but they are still working on that since the server switch.

Time to get back to the freezer, I mean meters!!!

I'll be checking in this afternoon, hoping to hear some exciting news from 1pm announcement.

Later :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter