8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the math:
military career + non-profit career / hockey (to the fourth power) X the square root of $5/gallon milk / (IRA (squared) +college savings (squared))= No suite for the sk8ingfam

I'm kidding. We both love our jobs and have a very nice life. Heck, we both have jobs we like getting out of bed and doing every day. I have a lot of friends who make a ton of $$ who can't say that! We know how fortunate we are to even consider yearly trips to WDW, and things like this cruise.

I love your formula---yes no suite in our home either. Could do it but I would rather take other trips too.

Yes, and so did all of the security guards at the terminal in PC the morning we boarded the 12/9 Magic. :lmao: Poor Todd had to go downstairs and have them go thru his luggage bit by bit & xray the items for his costume then decide if they were going to let him board with it...even though he had pictures with him showing them that he had taken everything onboard 6 months prior. The funniest part of the story to me was that they told him they would let him board with everything, but no other cruise line would have. Todd simply told them that he wouldn't be planning to dress up like Captain Jack Sparrow on any other cruise line. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

You know I would wonder if they perceived the weapons as a threat. My son wanted to take his fake sword and I told him they would not let him. Guess I was wrong they let Todd on with his toys.

OK, back from having a real life, at least temporarily. I went to a baby shower. I had cake. I usually don't have cake, but I had cake tonight. I forgot how much I like cake. I even like to say cake. Cake.

So...what kind of cake was it? :)

My thoughts for the t-shirt: We need a source for tank tops in order to be in compliance with M.'s Vacation Wardrobe Rule #1: No shirts with sleeves, no shoes with toes. I am strictly a tank top & sundress kinda girl.

With the iron on you can choose any shirt that you want to...that's the beauty of it. If you like regular crew neck or v neck...tank top or even on a carry on bag like I did with the last cruise. :)

Yes, and so did all of the security guards at the terminal in PC the morning we boarded the 12/9 Magic. :lmao: Poor Todd had to go downstairs and have them go thru his luggage bit by bit & xray the items for his costume then decide if they were going to let him board with it...even though he had pictures with him showing them that he had taken everything onboard 6 months prior. The funniest part of the story to me was that they told him they would let him board with everything, but no other cruise line would have. Todd simply told them that he wouldn't be planning to dress up like Captain Jack Sparrow on any other cruise line. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl2: the more I hear about Todd and his Captian stories, the more I am looking forward to sailing with him

So...what kind of cake was it? :)

With the iron on you can choose any shirt that you want to...that's the beauty of it. If you like regular crew neck or v neck...tank top or even on a carry on bag like I did with the last cruise. :)

Does that include the tents Omar is preparing for us?

OHHH, this is NOT good.

DU is no longer even accepting requests for sailing after 4/08. I know they were accepting them yesterday afternoon.

From their quote request page:
IMPORTANT: Cruise sail dates past 4/28/2008 are not available to book yet through Disney Cruise Line, including the Summer 2008 West Coast Sailings. These sailings will be available to book on 1/31/2007. Due to the number of requests in our system we are unable to accept requests for sailings past 4/28/2008 at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience and invite you to come back to our site on 2/1/2007 to submit your request.

Go easy on me Judy - this is NOT a price speculation!

They probably just have so many requests that they know they would not be able to serve their clients at the same standard they usually do. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Good Morning Everyone
Here is some Pecan coffee cake to get you going this morning.:surfweb:
PecanCoffeeCake.jpg

That would have been great but I couldn't stop until later to try to settle in here. The phone has been ringing as word is getting out of our battle with the school board. :goodvibes

I came back from a DCL trip Sept 05 to find I was volunteered to be DD8's soccer coach.:confused3 I was already the coach of oldest DD's softball team. I worked something out with the other poor sap who was roped into it, but at least they asked him!!:rolleyes1

NO!!!!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Helping it along so they aren't wrong with their announcement!;)

Well you know they have been delayed for several days haven't they? MAYBE THEY HAD MORE FAITH IN OUR GABBING ABILITIES THAN WHAT WE ACHIEVED. They had to keep putting off that announcement because we weren't to their goal. Finally it looks like it might happen today.

NOW......to just keep all these Capt. away from it........

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

You know I would wonder if they perceived the weapons as a threat. My son wanted to take his fake sword and I told him they would not let him. Guess I was wrong they let Todd on with his toys.

Manchester Airport security:.."Excuse me madam you appear to have a "GUN" in your carry bag":scared1: :scared1: :scared1:
The little fella have slipped a big metal toy gun in his mums bag,her face had to be seen to be believed......:rotfl2:

I've got an IC question for you all. I have the fax number. But is there any special form to use or do I just write a letter?

I joked about it before, but I'd like to put in a request for the innagural voyage of the possible new ship. And I'd like to do it soon in case today's announcement has anything to do with it.

Can we please hurry this along -----I must leave in about 10 minutes to pick up DD and finally go to Walmart.

Well you know they have been delayed for several days haven't they? MAYBE THEY HAD MORE FAITH IN OUR GABBING ABILITIES THAN WHAT WE ACHIEVED. They had to keep putting off that announcement because we weren't to their goal. Finally it looks like it might happen today.

NOW......to just keep all these Capt. away from it........

Haven't had breakfast yet. I'm starving. And I'm afraid to leave the computer. If I do, you all will run up the posts on me. I want to be around for 3k.

OMG!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

YOu are bad!!!;)

What are you thinking???? Empress is still perfectly acceptable. My concern was that when we were wearing green shirts on the first day last month everyone kept talking about "the green people" all week. If we wear black shirts, what will they call us? :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter