"8", count 'em 8, American Idol CDs coming out this fall.

Papa Deuce

<font color="red">BBQ loving, fantasy football pla
I don't know all of them, but the guy on the radio said 8 of them will be released between Sept. and December, with 3 coming out on November 14th.

The ones I know are coming out include:

Katherine, Kellie, Taylor, Ruben, Clay, Fantasia, Constantine ... and I "think" Bucky.

Anyone who has a deal with a label or organization other than those affiliated with AI are not allowed to release any information regarding their future until after the tour. That figure will likely go up after the tour as Elliott will surely sign a deal.

BTW it is not Bucky who is confirmed for a release, rather a previous contestant whose name escapes me at the moment.

on mjs. big blog, there will be a multiple release of about four artists (not Elliott!) on November 8th or 15th.

I know one was Katherine, Chris, Paris? and one more artist. There was not a mention of Elliott.

Clay's new CD can't come soon enough for me... I just wish they would post his actual CD release date on his RCA site or his Fan Club site because as of right now, those dates are not confirmed by the label.

When does Chris Daughtry's come out? :love:

I have his "wanted dead or alive' as my ringtone. sooooo good!

It was just reported in the Washington Post that Elliott Yamin's cd will be coming out next year... no mention of the label.

· Upcoming album: Slated for release around January or February. Yamin says fans can expect "a funky, raw, soulful R&B sound. It's going to have that old-school feel with a modern sound. Good old R&B sound."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter