A couple more things to add to your "packing list".

jennymouse

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/"targe
Paper towels....I hate it when I need to wipe a spill or whatever and the only thing is the last clean washcloth or toilet paper! To condense it, take a bunch off the roll & fold it so it won't take up so much room. Or buy some on the "grocery stop".

Ace Bandage....But then again, maybe I'm the only one who tends to get a twisted ankle over stepping on a stone the size of a pea!LOL

Baby wipes are also great for cleaning dirty hands before eating a Mickey bar and for cleaning sticky hands after eating the Mickey bar. I always fold a few into a ziplock bag (yet another Must pack).

Originally posted by jennymouse

Ace Bandage....But then again, maybe I'm the only one who tends to get a twisted ankle over stepping on a stone the size of a pea!LOL
And I thought I was the only one!!! Glad to know I have company in this. ;) :)

Just to add to the paper towels post, you can now buy paper towels folded and in a box about the size of a tissue box. We bought these for our last trip and loved them.

Also we have purchased the moist towels in individual packs and put them in my purse/backpack. I remember being in line on Splash Mountain and a teen girl in line in front of us had chocolate on her face (heaven forbid for a teen);) I had handed her one and she was soooo happy. Her mother thanked us and said she would have to remember them for their next trip.

A small bottle of Purel to take around the parks. I've seen the hand bars on Splash Mountain! Those suckers are nasty!!!!

I'm also bringing a pedometer this trip to see just how much walking truly is involved at Walt Disney World! :)

The pedometer is a great idea!!!

We are going in early December and are packing the "cheapy" ponchos....not for the rain...but for the "wet rides" we are eagerly anticipating at WDW and US/IOA.

:Pinkbounc

I too am a great belliever in taking wet wipes everywhere (even when the children are not with us) when on holiday (vacation) if you have access to a fridge or a freezer, keep them in there they are even more refreshing then, normally I put a dozen or so in a ziploc in there.

Dude! Ponchos won't do you any good at IOA on Pluto's Bilge Rat Barges. My wife and I just returned from there this past July and we wore Poncho's and got soaked. From Head To Toe! And we did not have any Cheap-o ponchos either.

Bryant

This is my favorite topic. My husband makes fun of all the things I wipe and clean - GLAD TO HEAR I AM NOT ALONE. Yes, I have three small children and carry the pocketbook wipes EVERYWHERE, the papertowels are a great idea and thanks for the pedometer (have always wanted one and now have finally added it to my list).

I just purchased Table Toppers at buy buy Baby to avoid cleaning the tables. They are disposable, adhesive placemats for the kids. Pretty cool. ;) :smooth: :) :Pinkbounc

Instead of taking paper towels, consider Bounty napkins. They are weightier than regular napkins and substitute easily for paper towels. That's what I plan to take.

The last trip I brought Biore face wipes. They turned out to be wonderful!!!! I could use them after the pool, at night when I was absolutely exhausted and did not feel like spending 20 minutes removing my makeup!! Also, for example, we had spent the entire day in the parks and got back to our room just in time to change clothes and make our Cal. Grill PS. I quickly washed my face and did a quick makeup job on the way there!! Anyway, just an idea!!

What do you guys think???

For those of you going in the hot humid weather try the Dove Refresher cloths. I loved the smell and they really make you feel fresh for the rest of the day. Also agree about the hand wipes packets and mini travel size bottle of hand sanitiser.:D

NEOSPORIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you never know what kind of germs are lurking around when you cut yourself.

Table Toppers are the best if you have toddlers - They cover the table in front so the kids can't gather all the germs on the table as they eat- the best thing is you can just throw them out!

My mom has carried wet ones for as long as she can remember - they really do come in handy!

They now make Neosporin in travel pacs which is handy also.

I always remember Band-Aids blister block. I always had blisters after the first or second day until I found these wonderful items.:D

When my son was around 9 to 11 he would complain of heal pain from walking or standing so much so I started to pack Dr Sholls heal cups. they really seem to alleviate the discomfort. He soesn't seem to have this ailment any longer but I still have them in the first aide bag that I take with us every trip.

Travel packs of Coppertone Baby sunblock. I just found these at CVS. They are single serving type foil packets of sunblock. They fit perfectly in my fannypack. They are great to supplement the stuff we put on in the room before hitting the parks.

I just saw those little packets! I also like the sunblock stick and the lip sun block.

I always carry a nail clipper with a file on it, I can't stand having a cracked nail or a hang nail and my nails are short. Also good for cutting something in pinch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter