A rabbi, a priest, and a pastor board the Wonder: we're back!

I'm handling it. Way too busy to think about it. The house next door burned to the ground this afternoon, so it has been a STRESSFUL day. I was concerned it was going to spread and that we would be trapped so we rushed the kids into the car, grabbed my laptop and passports and drove them down our long driveway. Thankfully the fire department arrived soon after. They had six fire trucks and two ambulances in our yard. The kids are pretty shaken up. My neighbor was taken by ambulance for burns but her dogs were inside and didn't make it. It was a lot for me as an adult to handle so you can imagine for them. It's still smoldering next door and the babies are all piled up in my bed tonight. It's been a long day but no one can sleep. So incredibly ready to be on the ship! I will crawl to get there if I have to. Lol.

That is so sad about the dogs :( but what a blessing it wasn't worse.

Cute toes Jenny!

6 Day Dance!!!!!!

:jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1:

6 days girlfriend!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Can you believe it? It's so close! Miami weather looks like a slight chance of rain Saturday, nice Sunday. :thumbsup2 Cozumel is showing 80* right now. :cloud9:

Where should I look for sea day weather and CC weather? :confused3

6 days girlfriend!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Can you believe it? It's so close! Miami weather looks like a slight chance of rain Saturday, nice Sunday. :thumbsup2 Cozumel is showing 80* right now. :cloud9:

Where should I look for sea day weather and CC weather? :confused3

I can't believe how close it is! And yet a whole work week stands in the way of vacation :(

The weather looks fabulous! I have no idea how to look up CC weather but for the at sea days they try to find patches of good weather to either stop in or go through.

I can't believe how close it is! And yet a whole work week stands in the way of vacation :(

The weather looks fabulous! I have no idea how to look up CC weather but for the at sea days they try to find patches of good weather to either stop in or go through.

I found it. It's saying 74* the few days before. 74* is warm enough to lay on the beach but not warm enough for me to swim. I hope it warms up. I guess whatever the weather, it'll be a good time.

I work all week too and have a conference. :scared1: Looks like I'll be exhausted at the start of vacation per usual. :laughing: Hopefully I'll sleep well at my friend's house.​

I found it. It's saying 74* the few days before. 74* is warm enough to lay on the beach but not warm enough for me to swim. I hope it warms up. I guess whatever the weather, it'll be a good time.

I work all week too and have a conference. :scared1: Looks like I'll be exhausted at the start of vacation per usual. :laughing: Hopefully I'll sleep well at my friend's house.​

74 :confused: I hope it gets hotter. It's that warm in Georgia right now and CC is hundreds of miles south. Fingers are crossed!

I'm sorry about the conference. And you have one when you get back?

74 :confused: I hope it gets hotter. It's that warm in Georgia right now and CC is hundreds of miles south. Fingers are crossed!

I'm sorry about the conference. And you have one when you get back?

::yes:: I work Monday, conference Tuesday and its also M's bday, and then work Wed-Friday. I was off Friday but my officemate is going to CA so I told him I'd work so he could go. We get home Friday 4/4, I'm off Sat and Sunday, thank goodness, and then I've got a conference in SLC Mon and Tuesday. I'm beat just thinking about it. I've got a dinner 4/10 to celebrate my 10 years at the hospital. It's going to be a nutty 2 1/2 weeks.

Georgia is that warm? Maybe we stand a chance then. I'd love mid 80's. :lovestruc What are you going to do on CC? Have you been before? I've read your reports but don't remember. :blush:

::yes:: I work Monday, conference Tuesday and its also M's bday, and then work Wed-Friday. I was off Friday but my officemate is going to CA so I told him I'd work so he could go. We get home Friday 4/4, I'm off Sat and Sunday, thank goodness, and then I've got a conference in SLC Mon and Tuesday. I'm beat just thinking about it. I've got a dinner 4/10 to celebrate my 10 years at the hospital. It's going to be a nutty 2 1/2 weeks.

Georgia is that warm? Maybe we stand a chance then. I'd love mid 80's. :lovestruc What are you going to do on CC? Have you been before? I've read your reports but don't remember. :blush:

I hear you on the crazy 2 weeks. I've got to work this week..A friend of mine from MN is coming to Colorado Springs to visit her daughter and wants me to drive down for dinner one night, I leave bright an early (5:30 AM flight!) Saturday and then I get home super late the next Saturday, have Sunday to do laundry and repack, and then a business trip to Philadelphia on Monday until late that Thursday night. My dog may not remember me. :)

Jill in CO

I hear you on the crazy 2 weeks. I've got to work this week..A friend of mine from MN is coming to Colorado Springs to visit her daughter and wants me to drive down for dinner one night, I leave bright an early (5:30 AM flight!) Saturday and then I get home super late the next Saturday, have Sunday to do laundry and repack, and then a business trip to Philadelphia on Monday until late that Thursday night. My dog may not remember me. :)

Jill in CO

Your week sounds like mine. :faint: I'm glad I'll be home the weekend to unwind and see the girls and M. Who do you leave your dog with when you're away?

You've got one day to get ready for your business trip? Holy busy lady! What's the weather like in Philly this time of year?​

Your week sounds like mine. :faint: I'm glad I'll be home the weekend to unwind and see the girls and M. Who do you leave your dog with when you're away?

You've got one day to get ready for your business trip? Holy busy lady! What's the weather like in Philly this time of year?​

I've got a reservation at the Country Club but I have a former co-worker that usually watches her...but they just got a new puppy a couple of weeks ago and he wasn't sure if the puppy would have all its shots in time to be able to be around another dog. So, I'm waiting for him to let me know....if he can, that saves me $250 in kennel fees. :)

Philly just keeps getting snow. We were out there for meetings the week of Valentine's Day and the meeting we flew out for got cancelled (after we were already there!) because they had a huge (for the East coast) snow storm. The meeting got rescheduled so that's why I have to go out again. I hope the snow is over by then!

Jill in CO

Yikes! You folks with actual jobs make me so glad that we really don't do anything. We're hopefully (cross those fingers) back to the point where we just show up on the 2nd or 3rd and pick up the checks. But that was many thousand dollars in the works to get there. We still have our apartments to rehab! They are almost the worst!

Hopefully everyone has a great vacation and you can all join me on mine in a couple months!

Happy packing!

This morning Miami was 84, we should be good :beach:

Does M have to work on his birthday? I'm sorry you have so much going on. Just think, you'll be able to unplug for five whole days :cool1:

CC is my absolute favorite. I'll probably go over to Serenity Bay as soon as we can get off the ship and stay all day. I'm going to bring my mask and snorkle so may go to the snorkling area too. CC is beyond fabulous!

I've got a reservation at the Country Club but I have a former co-worker that usually watches her...but they just got a new puppy a couple of weeks ago and he wasn't sure if the puppy would have all its shots in time to be able to be around another dog. So, I'm waiting for him to let me know....if he can, that saves me $250 in kennel fees. :)

Philly just keeps getting snow. We were out there for meetings the week of Valentine's Day and the meeting we flew out for got cancelled (after we were already there!) because they had a huge (for the East coast) snow storm. The meeting got rescheduled so that's why I have to go out again. I hope the snow is over by then!

Jill in CO

I hope your friend can watch her, that'd be a huge savings. Is that the name of the kennel? Cute! Ours is Paws 4 Thought. I love them. Guinuess loves them more importantly.

Hopefully you'll have clear weather for work travel.. :goodvibes I read soemthing about snow this week. :faint:

Yikes! You folks with actual jobs make me so glad that we really don't do anything. We're hopefully (cross those fingers) back to the point where we just show up on the 2nd or 3rd and pick up the checks. But that was many thousand dollars in the works to get there. We still have our apartments to rehab! They are almost the worst!

Hopefully everyone has a great vacation and you can all join me on mine in a couple months!

Happy packing!

Actual jobs? :rotfl2: I think the term is peasants. ;) :rotfl: Yup, it sucks. I like my job but I'd much rather not work for food. :lmao:

:headache: Remodeling apartments doesn't sound like fun. I'll take a chronic paranoid shizophrenic anyday.

What vacation are we being invited too? Sorry if I should know this but I am so scattered today. I haven't had a good night's sleep in about a week. :sad1: :scared:

This morning Miami was 84, we should be good :beach:

Does M have to work on his birthday? I'm sorry you have so much going on. Just think, you'll be able to unplug for five whole days :cool1:

CC is my absolute favorite. I'll probably go over to Serenity Bay as soon as we can get off the ship and stay all day. I'm going to bring my mask and snorkle so may go to the snorkling area too. CC is beyond fabulous!

84*? :woohoo: :woohoo: Perfect. Maybe I'm going to hope for 90* now. I text my friend today to make sure we're still on for Saturday. I didn't cancel my hotel in case something came up. I think I have 48* but would like to so I remember.

M doesn't work tomorrow night but Joshua has soccer and Chloe has dance and Gabby is working so I haven't a clue what dinner will look like. :upsidedow We're all trying to be healthy so I am going to do chocolate covered strawberries instead of cake per M's request. :thumbsup2

That sounds like the perfect CC day. :cloud9: Can't wait to hear all about it at dinner. :banana:

:goofy: 5 sleeps!!! :goofy:

Jill in CO

I swear, it's a rule, the week before vacation is INSANE so that you can be a frazzled mess until you get out the door.

You guys are in the home stretch now though :cool1::cool1::cool1:

I swear, it's a rule, the week before vacation is INSANE so that you can be a frazzled mess until you get out the door.

You guys are in the home stretch now though :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Every. Single. Time. :upsidedow It never fails, it's uncanny. How is it possible?

But you're right, we're close girl. I ordered some magnet paper so I am going to attempt to make a Mickey magnet for our door. I'm so not crafty but don't want a naked door. :blush: :rotfl:

Every. Single. Time. :upsidedow It never fails, it's uncanny. How is it possible?

But you're right, we're close girl. I ordered some magnet paper so I am going to attempt to make a Mickey magnet for our door. I'm so not crafty but don't want a naked door. :blush: :rotfl:

Good luck! I can make SUPER cute designs but my printer does NOT like the magnet paper so I don't bother. WAH.

We need a new printer

And a new laptop

And...

LOL

Later today I heard 90 in Florida, I think we're good :teeth:

Ah, that sounds like HEAVEN

Heck, 56 yesterday felt like heaven!

I hope your friend can watch her, that'd be a huge savings. Is that the name of the kennel? Cute! Ours is Paws 4 Thought. I love them. Guinuess loves them more importantly.

Hopefully you'll have clear weather for work travel.. :goodvibes I read soemthing about snow this week. :faint:

It's officially Shylo Country Club for Dogs. :rotfl: They raise champion Afgan Hounds and Whippets and just accidentally got into the kennel business. They are way out in the country and have it set so the dogs can spend all day playing outside with each other (3 areas for big dogs, little dogs, and elderly/injured dogs) when the weather is good. The people that work there are huge dog people and Bailey gets spoiled!

She likes hanging with my friend's family too...he has 2 younger kids who up until last week couldn't have a dog of their own. :) I hope I can save the money but she'll be in good shape either place.

Actual jobs? :rotfl2: I think the term is peasants. ;) :rotfl: Yup, it sucks. I like my job but I'd much rather not work for food. :lmao:

:headache: Remodeling apartments doesn't sound like fun. I'll take a chronic paranoid shizophrenic anyday.

What vacation are we being invited too? Sorry if I should know this but I am so scattered today. I haven't had a good night's sleep in about a week. :sad1: :scared:

I'm with you on the working for a living!

84*? :woohoo: :woohoo: Perfect. Maybe I'm going to hope for 90* now. I text my friend today to make sure we're still on for Saturday. I didn't cancel my hotel in case something came up. I think I have 48* but would like to so I remember.

M doesn't work tomorrow night but Joshua has soccer and Chloe has dance and Gabby is working so I haven't a clue what dinner will look like. :upsidedow We're all trying to be healthy so I am going to do chocolate covered strawberries instead of cake per M's request. :thumbsup2

That sounds like the perfect CC day. :cloud9: Can't wait to hear all about it at dinner. :banana:

:goofy: 5 sleeps!!! :goofy:

5 more sleeps!

Jill in CO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter