A rabbi, a priest, and a pastor board the Wonder: we're back!

I swear, it's a rule, the week before vacation is INSANE so that you can be a frazzled mess until you get out the door. You guys are in the home stretch now though :cool1::cool1::cool1:

This explains my day today! Lol. I just told my husband that I should automatically take the week before a cruise off because I can't get anything done.

Double the excitement!!!!! :hyper: one work day down, 3 more to go :cool1:

Woot woot! Thankfully my conference is interesting. :thumbsup2

We had 50s on Saturday and the promise of Spring was so tantalizing. Today it was back down to 25 :(

I feel ya! We're 65* today. Feels downright balmy. We'll be 50* tomorrow. Then it gets progressively lower.​

This explains my day today! Lol. I just told my husband that I should automatically take the week before a cruise off because I can't get anything done.

:rotfl: I say we all should take the week before off.

:beach: 4 sleeps!!! :beach:

Pam, here's the Mixology info that Ivy posted:

OK, Wonder Women: I FINALLY have a confirmed time/location for my bachelorette ... er ... our mixology class. We will be in the Cadillac Lounge at 2 p.m. (I know this wasn't a preferred time, but it sounds like they struggled to fit us in that afternoon.)

It's going to be so fun! party:

Thanks for the info about Mixology, I'll put it right on my calendar. Is that the first sea day or second?

I can't believe we're so close!!!!!!

Did DVC call you? The Members Meet will be Monday, 9:30 am in Diversions.

Thanks for the info about Mixology, I'll put it right on my calendar. Is that the first sea day or second?

I can't believe we're so close!!!!!!

Did DVC call you? The Members Meet will be Monday, 9:30 am in Diversions.

They didn't. Can I still go? Monday the 31st? That's the Mixology day too. The first sea day. When did DVC call you?​

Hope you are packed more than I am! :rotfl2: Jill in CO

No. :rotfl: Michael did find all my FE stuff and thinks I'm insane though.

I've packed beach towels. I know I don't need them per say but they'll help cushion my FE. My robe is packed. I've packed 3 bikinis and Joshua's swimsuits. Sunscreen. Shampoo and conditioner. I've turned into such a slacker!

I think I'm going to grab some rum to carry on but no water or creamer. I've been sleeping terribly and work is insane (pun intended).​

No. :rotfl: Michael did find all my FE stuff and thinks I'm insane though.

I've packed beach towels. I know I don't need them per say but they'll help cushion my FE. My robe is packed. I've packed 3 bikinis and Joshua's swimsuits. Sunscreen. Shampoo and conditioner. I've turned into such a slacker!

I think I'm going to grab some rum to carry on but no water or creamer. I've been sleeping terribly and work is insane (pun intended).​

Dr Jill is writing you a prescription for sun, fun, and rum daily on a cruise. :rotfl2:

Jill in CO

They didn't. Can I still go? Monday the 31st? That's the Mixology day too. The first sea day. When did DVC call you?​

Of course you can still go! They didn't call on my first cruise either, it might be once you're a Castaway Club member. That's the only thing I can think of. They called yesterday afternoon.

The mixology is now in the calendar, thanks :)

I can't believe it's only a few days away!!!!!

:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

Oh yes, he can come too :)

Of course you can still go! They didn't call on my first cruise either, it might be once you're a Castaway Club member. That's the only thing I can think of. They called yesterday afternoon.

The mixology is now in the calendar, thanks :)

I can't believe it's only a few days away!!!!!

:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

I'm glad he can go with us. He's hoping for a hat. :thumbsup2

This bag is full of FE gifts. :rotfl2:

4468FC9D-5375-4D4E-B0E0-90334044C8F8_zpsg69ymcdr.jpg

And I made this magnet tonight for our door. I'm really excited about this. It's on my fridge in the photo.

313E53EA-D976-406C-AE36-715942370C1B_zpso4lbjbvw.jpg

That magnet I so totally cool!

I am so envious of you two for getting on a cruise in a few days. I wish I was getting on a cruise in a few days.

That magnet I so totally cool!

I am so envious of you two for getting on a cruise in a few days. I wish I was getting on a cruise in a few days.

Thanks! It's not something I would to normally try to engage in myself as I'm not crafty but our FB group is really having fun with all of this. Some of the magnets people make are amazing! I thought I'd give this a whirl. The cutting was the hardest part. :lmao:

I'm pretty excited girl. It's 5 am and I've been up since 4 doing laundry. Like I said I've been sleeping poorly and I'm sure part of it is the excitement for this trip. :woohoo:

:guilty: I made Chloe an FE bag tonight and gave it to her. She's feeling a little sad about us going without her. I am too. Next time it'll be all five of us.

pixiedust: Vacation in 2 sleeps! Not that I'm getting any. :rotfl2:

I can't believe it is almost time! I'm not sleeping either, for what it's worth. I can't figure out if it's because I have so much left to do or just excitement. Likely a combination of both! I bet Joshua is SO excited!

I can't believe it is almost time! I'm not sleeping either, for what it's worth. I can't figure out if it's because I have so much left to do or just excitement. Likely a combination of both! I bet Joshua is SO excited!

At least I'm in good company. :goodvibes Not sleeping though is the worst. I can see me totally sleeping in the first sea day.

I am guessing it's both and you're also getting kids ready for grandma's too. That's packing for everyone.

Joshua is very excited and into the whole counting sleeps thing too. We gathered his pins last night. I saw some pin trading on the Navigators and he likes to do that at the parks.

Looks like he'll have to eat quick the first night. His ice-breaker for the Edge starts at 9:00 pm and from what I have read, it's fairly important to attend that to get to know the other kids right away and be a part of the activity decision making process. Can I ask my sever to rush his meal? I'm thinking I'll walk him the first night and then go back to dinner. I don't have anywhere to be. :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter