A Sickie, 3 Hotels, 6 Parks, Boyfriend Drama and Fun Galore:

Our DowntownDisney day will be one where Molly doesn't have dialysis so she, Amby, and I can enjoy shopping. We'll probably just drop the guys at Lego or leave them in Quest.

I am glad you went to see the Lion King. Now I want to see it. It looked fabulous. Did your mom enjoy it or did she sleep?

Wow, that was a quick morning at AK! You accomplished everything so quickly!
We knew what we wanted to accomplish and had a good time doing it even in the cold.

Our DowntownDisney day will be one where Molly doesn't have dialysis so she, Amby, and I can enjoy shopping. We'll probably just drop the guys at Lego or leave them in Quest.
I think when they are done, there will be lots of places the guys will like and lots the girls will as well. On Saturday night there was several entertainers around playing, singing, dancing as well

I am glad you went to see the Lion King. Now I want to see it. It looked fabulous. Did your mom enjoy it or did she sleep?
Mom wasn't asleep. She is very attentive at shows and on rides.

Yep!! We almost ran to Expedition Everest. There are wall everywhere.
Love that ride! They really have a lot of construction going on there, don't they? I'm more interested to see what happens with this river show they're working on than anything!

I love the new location and we were at the front of the lion section.
Great seats!

Notice Morgan here. It is Weds. And she is starting to ham it up and having fun.
Starting to feel better, apparently!

A fun, but hectic morning at AK. Those crane...I can't wait until they are all gone.

Cute photopass pictures.

Love that ride! They really have a lot of construction going on there, don't they? I'm more interested to see what happens with this river show they're working on than anything!
You and me both. I hope it is good because I could never get a picture of the river for all the construction walls

Great seats!
Thanks!! I won't wait 30 minutes for a ride except I will wait 30 minutes for the front of a roller coaster!!

Starting to feel better, apparently!
She was. You'll see that with our Epcot evening.

A fun, but hectic morning at AK. Those crane...I can't wait until they are all gone.
Actually we really didn't do but the 3 things we were aiming for and a bit of people watching.

Cute photopass pictures.
Thanks!!

Got another update ready to post and more fun coming.

Wednesday January 7, Hump Day-Only Two Days Left

Animal Kingdom Extra Magic Morning, Shopping at DTD and Epcot Evening-Part 2 Shop til you Drop…No Forget to Eat.

After leaving Animal Kingdom, we headed by car to Downtown Disney. Again the traffic was not great but better than Saturday night. Today the construction was in full force and you could see it everywhere. We parked in the garage after trying to find someplace closer to the marketplace. [/URL]

Morgan in a shop til you drop mood!

[URL=http://s343.photobucket.com/user/APrice6768/media/DSC04190_zpsnwtwjt7l.jpg.html]

Someone suggested we use the water taxi’s. It did help some. The World of Disney and the Marketplace were two places we wanted to go. This was the major shopping trip. Morgan had gotten something for her youngest sister on Sunday at the Magic Kingdom. She wanted Frozen. So today we were looking for something for my brother, his girlfriend, us and Morgan needed something for her Mom, stepdad and dad. Buying what I wanted was easy. My brother had given me a Disney giftcard to get a charm for my Pandora bracelet. Melissa, Morgan’s mom has a bracelet as well so Morgan wanted to look at charms. We got the same charms but that was done. I got Sissy a keychain and some Mickey things for the kitchen which she loved. Eddie ended up with a t-shirt. Morgan got her Mom the same charm I got. She looked and looked. Now we were over by the near the Christmas store when we saw a photo pass photographer. It was a cold day and Morgan and Mom were wearing college sweatshirts. The photographer ask questions of Morgan about Old Dominion. Turns out she graduated from ODU not long before Morgan started. They even had one of the same professors. The world can be so small some days.

[

/URL]

[URL=http://s343.photobucket.com/user/APrice6768/media/wdw2015007173529105_7153480410_zpswymzhomp.jpg.html][/URL
[/URL]
[URL=http://s343.photobucket.com/user/APrice6768/media/wdw2015007173529105_7153480410_zpswymzhomp.jpg.html]
]

[URL=http://s343.photobucket.com/user/APrice6768/media/wdw2015007173529109_7150143843_zpsn97owqaa.jpg.html][/URL

]

We spent maybe 2-3 hours looking around and shopping. We enjoyed seeing the construction that was going on and trying to see behind the doors in the walls when they opened. You could see some stuff from the water taxi’s.[URL=http://s343.photobucket.com/user/APrice6768/media/IMG_20150107_120626_906_zpsqp4nwswf.jpg.html][/URL

]

[URL=http://s343.photobucket.com/user/APrice6768/media/IMG_20150107_120012_708_zpshnbhdm8g.jpg.html][/URL

]

[URL=http://s343.photobucket.com/user/APrice6768/media/IMG_20150107_115955_445_zpsxmo1lqe9.jpg.html][/URL

]

[URL=http://s343.photobucket.com/user/APrice6768/media/IMG_20150107_120624_441_zpsodvq52j3.jpg.html][/URL

]

[URL=http://s343.photobucket.com/user/APrice6768/media/IMG_20150107_115740_083_zpspfmtqj1z.jpg.html]

We said we were going to Earl of Sandwich-never made it. Went in the candy store. We got something to try and didn’t like it. It was so memorable. [/url][/url][/url][/url][/url][/url][/url][/url]

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: I love shopping (my wallet not so much). I have yet to see a PP photographer at DTD. I love the photos of you by Frozen. I have the exact same shirt you are wearing.

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: I love shopping (my wallet not so much). I have yet to see a PP photographer at DTD. I love the photos of you by Frozen. I have the exact same shirt you are wearing.
Shopping was fun. This was the only photopass photographer we saw at downtown Disney. We would not have seen her or probably stopped if she hadn't seen Morgan in her ODU shirt.

:rolleyes1Hello everyone!! Life has taken over. 2 deaths in 2 weeks of Moms friends and members at our church and then I got sick...another bug. Today was the first of 3 MD appointments for me in the next 6 days. The first one today was with the otoneurologist I see at University of Virginia. It was a long but good day. The drive after being sick this week did me in.
I hope after the funeral tomorrow, I can get some DIS time and finish the next update. I hope you will all stay with me for a couple more updates. Will it really be done? What to do next:rolleyes1

I guess I never commented on the last update. Glad your shopping went pretty well. Nice photos! The water taxi ride sounds nice.

After leaving Animal Kingdom, we headed by car to Downtown Disney. Again the traffic was not great but better than Saturday night. Today the construction was in full force and you could see it everywhere. We parked in the garage after trying to find someplace closer to the marketplace. [/URL]
That car on the left looks like it is straight out of the Fast and The Furious. Maybe it was looking for the Universal garage? :rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

The photographer ask questions of Morgan about Old Dominion. Turns out she graduated from ODU not long before Morgan started. They even had one of the same professors. The world can be so small some days.
Wow! That's always interesting. We always seem to run into someone from close to home, or who went to Purdue, or something like that when we're there.

Hello everyone!! Life has taken over. 2 deaths in 2 weeks of Moms friends and members at our church and then I got sick...another bug. Today was the first of 3 MD appointments for me in the next 6 days. The first one today was with the otoneurologist I see at University of Virginia. It was a long but good day. The drive after being sick this week did me in.
I hope after the funeral tomorrow, I can get some DIS time and finish the next update. I hope you will all stay with me for a couple more updates. Will it really be done? What to do next
Wow, sorry to hear. I hope life returns to some sort of a normal feel for you very soon.

Glad you got so much shopping done relatively painlessly ... We've gotten bad and haven't really gotten souvenirs for everyone the past few trips.

That was cool that they had the PP photographer there - guess anything Frozen gets one. That is also cool that they went to ODU as well - you are right that the world is so small. One trip we ran into someone that was doing the college program from DeSalles University in Allentown, PA which is where my sister in law goes and no one has really heard of

Sorry to hear about the losses in your moms life and that you got sick again - hope you get better fast though!

Still here! Hope things start getting better! :goodvibes
I hope they do to. I hope medication changes help!!

I guess I never commented on the last update. Glad your shopping went pretty well. Nice photos! The water taxi ride sounds nice.

Shopping always goes well
That car on the left looks like it is straight out of the Fast and The Furious. Maybe it was looking for the Universal garage? :rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:
And it never found its way home

Wow! That's always interesting. We always seem to run into someone from close to home, or who went to Purdue, or something like that when we're there.

Wow, sorry to hear. I hope life returns to some sort of a normal feel for you very soon.
It is a small world. I hope life gets back to normal soon.

Glad you got so much shopping done relatively painlessly ... We've gotten bad and haven't really gotten souvenirs for everyone the past few trips.
Shopping is always fun with Mom and Morgan!!

That was cool that they had the PP photographer there - guess anything Frozen gets one. That is also cool that they went to ODU as well - you are right that the world is so small. One trip we ran into someone that was doing the college program from DeSalles University in Allentown, PA which is where my sister in law goes and no one has really heard of

Sorry to hear about the losses in your moms life and that you got sick again - hope you get better fast though!
Thanks for all the well wishes. I hope to feel better soon...medication changes made and we will see what happens. I hope to get another update up tomorrow.

I hope to feel better soon...medication changes made and we will see what happens. I hope to get another update up tomorrow.
Sounds like you're already feeling a little better.:flower:

Seeing the title to this thread again makes me wonder. Did your mom send her new boyfriend a Valentine's card? More importantly, was he expecting one?:joker:

Sounds like you're already feeling a little better.:flower:

Seeing the title to this thread again makes me wonder. Did your mom send her new boyfriend a Valentine's card? More importantly, was he expecting one?:joker:
I am feeling better this morning...sleep helps. No Mom didn't send Gordon a Valentine's card. I think he would have rather had another safari group to meet and some hay than a card. More on the boyfriend closer to the end of the report.

Shopping and looking around DTD is so much fun. We were just there too a few weeks ago...I got kinda lost trying to find our car after though. You're lucky to have gotten those Pandora charms!! And totally small world about the school thing.

Shopping and looking around DTD is so much fun. We were just there too a few weeks ago...I got kinda lost trying to find our car after though. You're lucky to have gotten those Pandora charms!! And totally small world about the school thing.
Shopping wsd fun other than parking and the construction walls. Now a funny thing happened...a construction worked would open a door into the wall and many would get as close as they could to see
Inside. Love my charms...need a trip back to get another.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter