• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Tale of Two Trippies Rolled into One

Dinner was at 50’s Prime Time Café. I wanted to take more pictures but after getting this REPEATEDLY, I decided to stop.

So, sorry folks but this is these are the only pictures I got:

Really gives you the feel of the whole restaurant, don’t they? Because our server’s name tag said Sam we started calling him Sam. He then admitted that his real name is Craig and that he forgot his nametag at home and that he’d answer to either name. Kali started calling him Craig-Sam and he will now forever be named Craig-Sam! It was hilarious! All throughout our meal we kept calling for Craig-Sam. Victoria ordered the sampler like I got and really didn’t like it. She doesn’t like meatloaf and I don’t know why she would think she’d like it here. But I always applaud her for trying something new, so I couldn’t really be mad at her. I had the sampler too and Kali had the fried chicken. It was getting late and Victoria was just itching to get to AIE for the 7pm finale show. I mean, I love to see my hottie Greg perform, too, but I was enjoying my meal! Ahh my hottie Greg….how I adore thee….:lovestruc(note to self ---- stop drooling over Gaston and Greg when Peter is not around!) We rushed our desserts, left the tip and we were off…..

Hey baby, how you doin’??? I don’t particularly like your new haircut, but you’re still as yummy as a cupcake!!

We decided to call it a night after that…….

But not until we talked with the ducks one last time:

I think those ducks live in that fountain. I have the SAME shots of them from our DHS day, as you will see when I get to that day!

Love the leggings. Yes Nicole, we have to have these made with Ann's face. That's just what I need is Ann's face all over my ****! I really don't need more attention brought to it! :lmao:

Also, completely not related to your actual update, but now every time I look at the smilies and see this one: :crowded: I giggle b/c it's like YOU in between me and Nicole. :lmao: While we sing... loudly...

I think those ducks live in that fountain. I have the SAME shots of them from our DHS day, as you will see when I get to that day!

Love the leggings. Yes Nicole, we have to have these made with Ann's face. That's just what I need is Ann's face all over my ****! I really don't need more attention brought to it! :lmao:

Also, completely not related to your actual update, but now every time I look at the smilies and see this one: :crowded: I giggle b/c it's like YOU in between me and Nicole. :lmao: While we sing... loudly...

Are you now saying MY FACE would not look good on your ****??? I just can't believe you would insinuate such things!!! :confused3

What I cannot believe is that the DIS censored my word. It's not even a real word! a r s e. That's what I typed. That's not even a word, why can't I use it? :confused3

Meanieheads.

My personal thought is that Ann's face would look awesome on Karen's A$$ but only if Ann does that tounge thing.

Karen you can wear it on the booze walk. So Ann is with us in spirit.

:crowded:

Mock (Yhea) Ing (Yhea) Bird (Yhea)

What I cannot believe is that the DIS censored my word. It's not even a real word! a r s e. That's what I typed. That's not even a word, why can't I use it? :confused3

Meanieheads.

Get creative with your symbols.

You will see they did not censor my dollar signs.

a$$

or

@ss

both will work. I use these often in my work emails to get past the censors! :)

My personal thought is that Ann's face would look awesome on Karen's A$$ but only if Ann does that tounge thing.

Karen you can wear it on the booze walk. So Ann is with us in spirit.

:crowded:

Mock (Yhea) Ing (Yhea) Bird (Yhea)

:rotfl2:

Can you actually have pants made? I'm doing this, show me a website and I'm doing it. I'll grab Ann's picture faster than she can blink! :lmao:

I guess because she hasn't kicked us off yet....

And she really wants a part in our musical, along with pants with her face on it... and to hear us singing.

That's what it boils down to.....

EPCOT, EPCOT, EPCOT…….

Now if there is a park that can put a smile on a grouchy face, it would be EPCOT!!! That is Victoria’s favorite park so hopefully we will have an awesome day! I did want to mention that we had a nice little towel animal surprise when we returned to the room yesterday. Isn’t he cute? I’m assuming it’s a puppy!

Breakfast was down in the Food Court. I actually picked off of both Victoria’s and Kali’s breakfast and that was enough for me!

After breakfast we headed right on to the bus stop……oh, and would you look at who is down at the bus stop….our new friend Tyler Transportation!!

He probably thought we were nuts taking a picture with him, but I felt it was important.

I wish I would have taken a picture of the bag check line. Ugh! Have I mentioned how much I disliked crowds? Yeah, I didn’t think I had. Alas, here it is….the big golf ball as Peter calls it.

This time was different, though, it was Flower and Garden Festival time!! Let me just say right now it was amazingly beautiful. You just cannot imagine unless you’ve been. I just wish I could make my yard look as gorgeous!

Here we are IN A LINE for Living with the Land. A LINE? ARE YOU SERIOUS? Usually a walk-on any time I’ve ever been? Now a line? Well, at least the girls had some eye candy to gawk at and take stalker pictures of.

Yep…sneaky, isn’t she?

After Living with the Land we headed over to Ellen’s Energy Adventure! I love this attraction. It may be boring to some, but not to me. The best part?? WE SAW DUCKS!!! Imagine that!

And this is Kali’s new phone case:

Our fastpasses for today included Soarin, Spaceship Earth, and Mission Space (orange). Luckily Kali liked them all!

I didn’t think Soarin was sexy per se, but oh well…..

I love Kali's case. Adorable! I kinda want one!!

Fun morning at EPCOT. I love Soarin & Spaceship Earth so much!!

The Flower & Garden Festival ----

I need to tell you right now that a lot of these photos are “borrowed” from the internet. They were so much better than mine and I really wanted to give you guys a feel of the festival. We didn't do much of what was offered such as the speakers/concerts, but we did go into the Butterfly Tent with the Fairy Houses. OMG, that was truly amazing. These shots ARE mine! I wish we would have had more time to visit the merchants. There were lots and lots of cute garden stuff I would have liked to have. I also didn't buy any Mickey's Mini Gardens this time around. I can't believe I didn't. This is the first year I didn't do that. Just wasn't in the mood, I guess. I did make sure to get a pin for my lanyard and a cute little drinking cup.

Is it obvious that I love the Fairy Houses?

Now these topiaries were so gorgeous!(they are NOT my pictures….) But I really wanted to show you how absolutely beautiful it really was!!

We are still here at EPCOT and sort of killing time before our ressies at the Garden Grill. Victoria wanted to go to the shop in Japan and of course I wanted to pick a pearl, so off to Japan we went.

The girls looked around while I waited my turn and looked for the ugliest, hairiest oyster I could find. I’ve read that if you do that, you end up with a really nice pearl. I’m not sure if it always works out that way, but I was pretty pleased with my choice.

We decided to take the boat back to Future World (ok, Canada, really). I love boats. I don’t care how big or small they are, I really like them! While waiting for the boat there was the skywriter trying to spell out a message. The first word was easy --- Jesus. Then it got confusing. He made a 4. So now we had other people on the dock trying to guess with us. “Jesus for President”. “Jesus for Us”… Finally it was evident that it was “Jesus 4gives”….OH, ok. Got it now. We had fun with the other dock dwellers. I also was sitting down feeding the fish. Apparently fish like peanut butter crackers!

Of course when we docket, (OMG --- docket?? Can you tell I deal with court orders 5 days per week?? I meant DOCKED) the girls spotted ducks!! So, we had to stop for them as well..

Up next the Garden Grill. When we got there we were told that the restaurant was NOT SPINNING!!! OMG!!! What is going on here? My favorite thing about the restaurant is not working? Grrrrrrr………but, both Victoria and I love the food there, so it’s fine. We knew Kali would love it too, and there is a variety with the turkey, fish and steak. Something for everyone! And, who can resist Mickey, Pluto, Chip and Dale!!

Oh, and another classic Victoria pose…

Except for the restaurant not spinning, Kali did enjoy the characters and meal. Yay! Another score!! We did go to the Living Seas then as we hadn’t hit that yet.

And thus our day at EPCOT was done….

I love all the topiraries at Epcot during the Flower show. I am looking forward to seeing some of it up next Feb. when I am there.

Who knows, with all my drinking around the showcase- there may be pictures of me TALKING to the topiraries. (how in the world do you spell that? I know that is not right).

I also really loved Garden Grill when we went in November. That will def. be on my 'to do' list when I go back with my girls (whenever that is.. since currently all trips planned do not involve them!) Hahahhahaha!!

What a fun day at EPCOT!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter