• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Tale of Two Trippies Rolled into One

DUCKS! I swear, Savannah is obsessed with Disney ducks too. ;) I see you take reflection pics on the boats too! Love those. I have not been to Garden Grill yet and want to, but I would have been sorely disappointed if it wasn't spinning. That's the biggest reason I would want to eat there! :confused3

Scheduled for today: EPCOT

Where we ended up: MAGIC KINGDOM

Who’s madder than a wet hen: VICTORIA!

I don’t even remember how the discussion started, but it turns out that Kali really didn’t like Epcot. She said it doesn’t really feel like Disney and that it was more educational than she expected. Here begins the downfall of the rest of the trip. Kali really wanted to go to Magic Kingdom so I tried to see if I could change our ADR and Fastpass ressies. We were scheduled for the Rose n Crown, but I was able to change that to Tony’s for an early dinner. The fastpasses were so easy to change on MDE and we got the 3 mountains, so I was excited. I really didn’t think there would be any availability the day of. I guess I was wrong. Oh boy did this change set Victoria off. She didn’t say much, but you could see her just boiling! Epcot is her favorite park and the thought of not going for 2 days did not sit well with her. But since it was Kali’s first trip, she agreed to go to Magic Kingdom….

We decided to take the train from the station to Frontierland and head on over to our first fastpass ---- Splash Mountain. Ok, so we are now on a ride. Victoria was a wee bit happier….wee bit….I was delighted myself. I love Splash as long as I don’t get soaked!

And here is our masterpiece….yep we were bored (just posing that way!!!)

I honestly found that the fastpass lines were quite short. I had been reading on the boards that some people thought the wait was longer, but I didn’t think so. We walked right through! It was just as awesome as before!

As we were getting our pressed pennies under the railroad tracks, Kali met another little princess that she wanted a picture with. It was just so darned cute how much she enjoyed that! Their parents thought it was special, too.

It was then off to Big Thunder! Now, this fastpass line had to be roped off to the side as there were a lot of people in it, but again, it moved quite fast. Too fast for me to stop and take pictures of everything I wanted to. Bummer. Now that I knew Kali liked rollercoasters, I knew she was going to love this one!

Yeah, great photography here……..cut me some slack…..I was on the ride, man!

So far, so good, right? Yeah, and then it was time to ride something WITHOUT a fastpass. Well, let me tell you, someone was not very happy about this. Yep, we headed over to Pirates and I believe the wait time for standby was 40 minutes. Kali and I were fine with this (even though I had never waited more than 20 minutes ever! Victoria complained the entire line. Oh, let me take that back…..when she was not texting or tumbling or tweeting she was complaining. I’m thinking “what do you want to do, just walk around and do nothing or wait in a line to actually do something?!”. Oh boy I was getting frustrated!

We actually got stuck right out front of the jail so I actually got a halfway decent photo with “no flash photography!”

It wasn’t very long and we were moving again and then made our way to the gift shop. I really think it’s genius that at the end of the ride there’s a shop ---- just like a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Ok, that was bad!

We then went to the Hall of Presidents as, heaven forbid, we actually have to wait in another line. I actually love this attraction. I think the animatronics are amazing and I love the story before. It makes one proud to be an American.

It was time for our late lunch/early dinner. The time was for 3pm, so I’m not sure what you want to call it. We walked in and I must have looked less than happy as Billi, the nice host at Tony’s asked me what was wrong. Oh, I just wanted to hug him at that point and have a good cry, but I knew that as the “adult” here, I had to keep it together and try not to let my feelings show. He asked us what we are all celebrating as Victoria got a birthday button, Kali got a First Visit button and when he asked me all I could think of was “I’m alive”. It’s a good of a reason to celebrate as any other, right? As he was making our buttons up he told us about one lady who wanted “My divorce” on her celebration button. Why not celebrate your divorce if it makes you happy, right? Apparently she got a lot of money as a settlement and basically the ex was paying for her and a friend to come to Disney. I think he was just being chatty to try to get me to smile as I was so close to tears. Hey look ---- a penny press! --- yep, that was a distraction too!!!

I love all the topiraries at Epcot during the Flower show. I am looking forward to seeing some of it up next Feb. when I am there.

Who knows, with all my drinking around the showcase- there may be pictures of me TALKING to the topiraries. (how in the world do you spell that? I know that is not right).

I also really loved Garden Grill when we went in November. That will def. be on my 'to do' list when I go back with my girls (whenever that is.. since currently all trips planned do not involve them!) Hahahhahaha!!

What a fun day at EPCOT!

OH yes!!! :scratchin Pictures of you talking to the topiaries....Karen, make sure that happens, ok? :p

How do the girls feel about your planned trips without them? I think Victoria would have a cow if I was planning to do something whether she wanted to do it or now. I mean how dare Mama have fun, right?

DUCKS! I swear, Savannah is obsessed with Disney ducks too. ;) I see you take reflection pics on the boats too! Love those. I have not been to Garden Grill yet and want to, but I would have been sorely disappointed if it wasn't spinning. That's the biggest reason I would want to eat there! :confused3

YES, DISNEY DUCKS!!! Or any animal for that matter! She kept talking about how much she missed our chickens back home, too. I like ducks and all but I don't think I'm that obsessed with them! Yes, I was soooo disappointed that the restaurant was not spinning!! Darnit!! No fair!! :sad: But we love the food so it's all good!

OH yes!!! :scratchin Pictures of you talking to the topiaries....Karen, make sure that happens, ok? :p

How do the girls feel about your planned trips without them? I think Victoria would have a cow if I was planning to do something whether she wanted to do it or now. I mean how dare Mama have fun, right?

Trust me, if it happens- I'm SURE Karen will take a picture of it.
And vice-versa.

My girls don't exactly know yet. :rolleyes1 I will probably tell them about the week before I go.........

They will pout a little- no doubt- but they will deal just fine. It's not like they are vacation deprived by any means..... I mean they are boarding a Disney cruise ship in a month.... :)

Savannah jokes with me occasionally about how I have/am going to Disney without her, but she has been with me alone twice when others in the family didn't get to go and knows she'll go again. She's pretty good about it. :)

Pictures talking to topiaries. (so topiaries isn't a word??? huh spellcheck??) I think I should start making a list, I may not remember all these photos I'm supposed to get. ;)

Sorry Victoria was grumpy about waiting in line, but so pleased that you were able to change everything so easily...no matter how well I plan at Disney, at some point we like to change things up and it's good to know it can be done pretty painlessly! :thumbsup2

OK, I have a lot to catch up on! What is it with kids and Golden Corral? My kids are always asking to go there! We never do, because they go there enough with their dad, but they never fail to ask when they see a Golden Corral! :lmao: I agree that some of the fangirls were just too much at Playlist with all of the screaming and carrying on! But I also agree that it was weird how the hotel had Tower III blocked off like that! The kids and I saw a few YouTubers come out of that area, so we tried to go in and we were met at the gate by a HUGE bodyguard! He didn’t even speak. He just blocked the gate! That was enough for me to stay away :laughing: That really was too bad about the Line Passes. I know the girls must have been disappointed.
Ugh! Those pictures you posted of me are hideous! :rotfl: I am just not photogenic sometimes! I should have pretended I was a YouTube famous person and given you a pre-approved stock photo! :lmao: It’s not your fault that I am squinting in the sun and I have a five-head! :rotfl2: The kids look cute, though :) The most important thing, though, is that we finally got to meet! :yay: I was so happy to meet you and Victoria!

You were right across from us at Pop! Too bad we couldn’t stay a few more days! I love the 60’s! I hope we get to stay in the Play-Doh building in October. I don’t think your hair looked like crap in the Photopass pics! But in Florida, not much can be done! I actually am writing about a hair ordeal in my next installment! I like the magic shot with Chip! So, you can actually request the Cowboy scene and get it on The Great Movie Ride? I think I heard that before, but I’m glad to see it actually worked! That’s great that Kali was having such a good time!

It looks like you had a mostly good time at EP and MK, too. I’m sorry to hear that Victoria was less than happy. Teenagers! Coy can get under my skin sometimes with his phone and the computer, so I get why you were close to a breakdown. But you handled it well, and I am glad that the CM at Tony’s was able to make you laugh!

OK, where can I put in my order for Ann-Face Leggings?!?!?

We now interrupt this trip report for a special announcement.......

MAMA GETS A DO-OVER!!!! WE ARE BOOKED FOR SEPTEMBER 9 THROUGH THE 19TH AT CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT -- BUSNESS CLASS -- STANDARD VIEW WITH FREE DINING!!!!!

Ok, you may now go back to your regularly scheduled Disboard reading.....

Thank you. :cloud9:

MAMA GETS A DO-OVER!!!! WE ARE BOOKED FOR SEPTEMBER 9 THROUGH THE 19TH AT CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT -- BUSNESS CLASS -- STANDARD VIEW WITH FREE DINING!!!!!

Whoohooo! Congrats!!! I'll have to live vicariously through you, I was dying when they released free dining! No way to swing it for us, so you better have a blast and come back to report! :thumbsup2

That is so exciting, Ann! :yay: How did you get through? I called all day yesterday, but I gave up around 4, and by the time I got home, I was too busy to call. I'll try again once I get to work and update once I change my ressie.

So, give us a few more details, buddy! Are you, Peter, and Victoria going? Or are you having Victoria bring a friend again? Your fans are waiting! :goodvibes

Woo Hoo!!!! :yay:

Great news!

I saw your post over on the CSR thread and realized that I missed that you had started this trip report. I read the whole thing this morning and there's simply too much to comment on. So, I'll just say that I'm enjoying the report and isn't it wonderful to see "the world" through a newbie's eyes. Despite the fact that Victoria says that she was bummed to leave Playlist and go to Disney, you can see from some of the pictures that she was actually enjoying some things when she let herself.

I'll try my best to keep up from here on out. We leave for Disney on the 23rd!

So, here we are at Tony’s. We were seated in the enclosed porch area, which is beautiful. It’s near we were seated last time we all ate here on my honeymoon. I needed to just chill by this point. Hey, it is what it is and I really couldn’t let Victoria’s bratty attitude ruin the trip for Kali or me! Victoria wanted to order an appetizer (calamari) but of course appetizers aren’t on the dining plan and I just didn’t have the money to dish out for that. She was kind of miffed by that but soon got over it. I love Tony’s as I love Italian food. I had the chicken parmesan and it was wonderful! Now there’s a funny story with our server and Kali. Every time the server brought Kali a refill, she gave her a new straw, now that may not be funny, but she didn’t give Victoria or I another straw so we just kind of sat there wondering if she was doing this on purpose or not. Kali, of course, felt obligated to use all her straws and I think by the end tally she was up to 7. After the first 2 refills we figured the server was playing with her, but the uncertainty about it was funny!!

Oh, just look at that smile……yeah, I didn’t see it either!

It’s really hard to drink from that many straws!!

Ok, so we did get a smile when they brought out Victoria’s birthday cake:

The parade happened by while we were dining, so that was pretty cool. I got to see Anna and Elsa! I like this year’s parade. It was cute. I really liked how some of the princesses menfolk were swinging on one of the floats! I didn’t get any pictures, though, as we were a couple tables in and there would have been heads in the pics. Sorry about that!

Next was meeting my love….my true, true, love….love, lust, whichever! I mean does it really matter when it comes to GASTON!!!! I did not care how long the line was I was going to meet my dreamboat!! He meets by his tavern and the wait really wasn’t that bad! His interaction with everyone was AMAZING!!! He is just as arrogant as you would expect him to be. Was it little kids lined up to meet him? Nope!!! It was us 30 and over ladies with our kids who wanted to meet him. OMG! I was totally fangirlling and I am not ashamed to admit it! He was with one girl and he pointed out her ponytail and said “this is a ponytail ---- mine is a STALLION TAIL!” Oh, yes it is, my dear!! Yes, it is! Finally it was my turn. The conversation was very flirty, especially when he stated he does EVERYTHING perfectly. Oh really I asked and he reassured me that yes, it’s true. OMG!! I was dying!! Total fangirl!! Then he said “come here and hug me like I was your husband”…….let’s just say it didn’t take me long to take him up on that offer…..

It was then Victoria and Kali’s turn and when he asked Victoria how old she was and she said 16 he took a giant step away from her. It was sooo funny!! I can honestly say this was one of the best times of the trip!!

After our wonderful interaction we were heading towards Haunted Mansion and this CM notices Victoria’s birthday button and starts singing to her. Other guests joined in and it was really great!

I love the Haunted Mansion, but I didn’t love this:

That about wraps up this day at Magic Kingdom! Another Magic Kingdom day (with matching t-shirts) coming up!!

Trust me, if it happens- I'm SURE Karen will take a picture of it.
And vice-versa.

My girls don't exactly know yet. :rolleyes1 I will probably tell them about the week before I go.........

They will pout a little- no doubt- but they will deal just fine. It's not like they are vacation deprived by any means..... I mean they are boarding a Disney cruise ship in a month.... :)

Oh yes, I am definitely counting on those pictures!! Make sure they are also posted to Facebook for friends and family to see as well! I can’t believe your cruise is coming right up! I want to see lots of pictures!

Savannah jokes with me occasionally about how I have/am going to Disney without her, but she has been with me alone twice when others in the family didn't get to go and knows she'll go again. She's pretty good about it. :)

Pictures talking to topiaries. (so topiaries isn't a word??? huh spellcheck??) I think I should start making a list, I may not remember all these photos I'm supposed to get. ;)

Sorry Victoria was grumpy about waiting in line, but so pleased that you were able to change everything so easily...no matter how well I plan at Disney, at some point we like to change things up and it's good to know it can be done pretty painlessly! :thumbsup2

Victoria is just being 16. I may not like it and I correct her when she’s totally out of line, but I remember life sucking at 16, so it’s understandable. I know I’m doing the best I can for her so I just have to deal with it the best we all can.

Yes, it is extremely easy to change on a whim at Disney. I know I’ve read countless reports of it being hard, but that wasn’t my experience at all. You’ll be fine!

OK, I have a lot to catch up on! What is it with kids and Golden Corral? My kids are always asking to go there! We never do, because they go there enough with their dad, but they never fail to ask when they see a Golden Corral! :lmao: I agree that some of the fangirls were just too much at Playlist with all of the screaming and carrying on! But I also agree that it was weird how the hotel had Tower III blocked off like that! The kids and I saw a few YouTubers come out of that area, so we tried to go in and we were met at the gate by a HUGE bodyguard! He didn’t even speak. He just blocked the gate! That was enough for me to stay away :laughing: That really was too bad about the Line Passes. I know the girls must have been disappointed.
Ugh! Those pictures you posted of me are hideous! :rotfl: I am just not photogenic sometimes! I should have pretended I was a YouTube famous person and given you a pre-approved stock photo! :lmao: It’s not your fault that I am squinting in the sun and I have a five-head! :rotfl2: The kids look cute, though :) The most important thing, though, is that we finally got to meet! :yay: I was so happy to meet you and Victoria!

You were right across from us at Pop! Too bad we couldn’t stay a few more days! I love the 60’s! I hope we get to stay in the Play-Doh building in October. I don’t think your hair looked like crap in the Photopass pics! But in Florida, not much can be done! I actually am writing about a hair ordeal in my next installment! I like the magic shot with Chip! So, you can actually request the Cowboy scene and get it on The Great Movie Ride? I think I heard that before, but I’m glad to see it actually worked! That’s great that Kali was having such a good time!

It looks like you had a mostly good time at EP and MK, too. I’m sorry to hear that Victoria was less than happy. Teenagers! Coy can get under my skin sometimes with his phone and the computer, so I get why you were close to a breakdown. But you handled it well, and I am glad that the CM at Tony’s was able to make you laugh!

OK, where can I put in my order for Ann-Face Leggings?!?!?

As far as the leggings go, I thought Karen was looking into those. Karen --- how are you doing with finding a company to make those? February will be here before you know it, so let’s get on with that!!

OMG, would you stop worrying about what you looked like in the picture! We finally met and it was awesome, but short! I didn’t expect True to be so tall. I knew Coy was, but I felt like a little shrimp! We’ll get better pics in 2015! And we’ll have Karen, too!!! By the way, what’s a five-head? I’ve never heard that expression before.

Yes, you can actually request the Cowboy scene and get it on The Great Movie Ride. I’ve done it a few times. They seem more than happy to grant that wish.

That is so exciting, Ann! :yay: How did you get through? I called all day yesterday, but I gave up around 4, and by the time I got home, I was too busy to call. I'll try again once I get to work and update once I change my ressie.

So, give us a few more details, buddy! Are you, Peter, and Victoria going? Or are you having Victoria bring a friend again? Your fans are waiting! :goodvibes

OMG I am just so thrilled to be going back this year and have my Do-over! Peter had already said yes shortly after we returned home so I’ve known for a while, but I was waiting for a ressie to be all set in stone in order to tell you guys! I was able to first book online but I didn’t get the room type I wanted as it was sold out. Around 8pm last night I saw online that Business Class --- Standard view was available. I called and got the “all circuits are busy” about 12 times. Finally I got the pixie dust sound and it was about 10 minutes of being on hold. The CM did tell me that it may possibly be sold out again, but she’d check. I got it!!! I got the Business Class!! Yeah!!!! It’s kind of like having Club Level at the Deluxes. They have a lounge with continental breakfast items, snack items and soda later in the day available to us. Yay!!! They say the bedding is upgraded, too, so we’ll see. The best part of Business Class is the guaranteed Cabana Building #9B location. Close to El Centro and a short walk to the Dig Site! I love having to do more research! This is the fun part of planning!

Woo Hoo!!!! :yay:

Great news!
‘
Oh Nicole, I am sooooo excited!!! Unbelievable!

I saw your post over on the CSR thread and realized that I missed that you had started this trip report. I read the whole thing this morning and there's simply too much to comment on. So, I'll just say that I'm enjoying the report and isn't it wonderful to see "the world" through a newbie's eyes. Despite the fact that Victoria says that she was bummed to leave Playlist and go to Disney, you can see from some of the pictures that she was actually enjoying some things when she let herself.

I'll try my best to keep up from here on out. We leave for Disney on the 23rd!

You read it all in one sitting?? You are definitely a glutton for punishment aren’t you? Yep, it’s May again and time for another trip for you. I thought of you as I made a bagsack for this September’s trip. I think it came out pretty good. Thanks for coming over here and reading!!!

Another Day…….our second day for Magic Kingdom and a chance for you all to see the awesome matching t-shirts for the day.

I know, you are all just stunned and amazed! I finally have tie dyes that I feel actually came out half-way decently. I’ll now have to make one for Peter in matching colors as Victoria’s and mine for this coming trip in September. Don’t worry, I already have the t-shirt and dye. Was there really a question of that? I didn’t think so.

Our day started out with breakfast at O’Hana’s. I love this breakfast! I was expecting leis as we came in, but I was told they don’t do that anymore. If you want a lei you have to go to the front desk. Really? Weird, but ok. Breakfast was wonderful as usual and Kali seemed to enjoy it.

The fastpasses scheduled were the same --- the mountains! But first we had to hit the People Mover. Don’t ask me why but this is Victoria’s absolute favorite ride! I like it, too, and I especially like it when we can stay on and on and on!

Our lunch was had a Pecos Bill’s. I think I’ve eaten there once before with my parents, so it’s been a long, long time. It took forever to find a place to sit and we finally found a place outside. It worked out well, though, because again we got to see a bit of the parade!

We also met some friends there ---- these cute little black birds! One of them had a bad foot and we felt so bad for him. They were loving the food we fed them and they drank out of the puddle of water that remained from the rain.

It was then off to Adventureland and the Jungle Cruise!! Yep, Victoria sat this one out ---- the line was too long for her, so she was going to sit down and be on her phone. Great use of Disney time, eh? Oh well, her loss! Kali and I waited it out and we were determined to have fun! It’s kind of fun to see the queue which I never get to see usually as there is never a long wait when we come down.

I must say that our tour guy was AWESOME!! There was even a joke in there about One Direction that would have had Victoria laughing, but she wasn’t there.

After we got off the ride Kali stated that those were the corniest jokes she’s ever heard. Yes, Kali dear, THAT’S the point!!! One thing we did do that I had never done was the Magic Carpets of Aladdin. Yep, I had never ridden those before. I really had fun on those!! I kept pretending I was afraid every time the girls made it go up or done. It was funny!!

Just some random shots:

OMG!!!! I just hit the photo limit and had to put the rest of my post here.....see Karen? I CAN do it!! :rotfl:

We did low-wait stuff until it was time for Wishes Dessert Party. We had a table right in front, but we still had to get up to watch the fireworks and the show before. I did get to see Tinkerbell fly from the Castle to right over our heads and that was awesome! The desserts were just ok in my opinion, but maybe I missed something. I loved the show and I loved the location we were in. Would I pay for it again? Maybe. It won’t be for this coming trip, though. Here are some of my terribly inadequate pictures:

And there was our kiss goodnight until another day…..

I'm so proud of you Ann...getting to your image limit! :goodvibes

I think you should be asking KALI about where we can get your face on some leggings...she seems to have cornered the market on them! :lmao:

Looks like you had a lot of fun interactions and made the best of those crazylong lines. I might shrivel up and die if I saw a 70 minute wait for HM! :scared:

Well folks, this is the end……..the last day of this trip…….

We started off our day going to Chef Mickey’s for breakfast with Mickey, Donald and the rest of the gang. This seems to be a last day tradition with us ---- the last meal at Disney for the trip. Nothing really out of the ordinary happened. We ate, we mingled, and basically had a great time.

We got back to the resort and had about 3 hours to kill before the Un-Magical Express came to pick us up for the airport. Kali wanted to go to DTD to pick out some Potato Head pieces, so I figured we had PLENTY of time to make this happen. She was able to get her pieces and I did a tiny bit of shopping before it started sprinkling. We made it to the COVERED bus stop just in time as the skies opened up! Did I think to bring the ponchos ---- um, no!!! This storm came on really fast and we weren’t going to be there very long! Or so I thought….

I didn’t know this at the time, but there was actually a tornado warning in the area while we were waiting for the bus. And waiting….and waiting…..apparently this warning had slowed the transportation system to a halt and we had to call Victoria to go to the transportation desk and get us on the next ME as we were definitely not making the one we were scheduled for. So much for the best laid plans, huh? I was so proud of her for doing this for me --- she handled it like a responsible adult. We made it by the skin of our teeth and barely had enough time to get our luggage from luggage services and board onto Magical Express. Oh, but that ain’t all kids……

The ME bus had to pull over to the side of the road and wait for clearance as the Orlando Airport was CLOSED!! You read that right folks…..CLOSED due to the tornado warning. I had no idea that they close an entire airport. No traffic was being let in or out. We got the all clear in about a ½ hour but that’s pretty scary for this Northern girl! Thank goodness both the flight out of Orlando and the connecting flight out of Baltimore were both delayed or else we wouldn’t have made it out. We did. We got home. And the trip is over.

Unfortunately, since we’ve been home the friendship between Victoria and Kali has gone downhill and it came to a head this past Tuesday when Kali told Victoria she doesn’t want to be friends anymore. I spent a lot of time rocking with her last night as Victoria finally let herself go ahead and just cry. Poor thing. She’s so sad. Apparently Victoria tried to talk to Kali today, but Kali doesn’t want to talk. I feel bad too as I thought of Kali as one of my own. But, these things happen and neither one is blameless, so hopefully they can get past all this drama and remember that they were really good friends at one time. It must be so hard being a teenager! I wouldn’t want to live that part of my life over again, that’s for sure.

So, that’s it for our trip. Now that I’ve been home for over 2 months now, I realize we did have a good time overall and not every trip is going to be perfect. Victoria has also realized that she HATES the Spring Break crowds and NOT Disney itself so there’s always hope……

And that hope will be realized in another trip!!! We will be heading down to Disney again from September 9 through the 19th, staying at Coronado Springs business class with 8 day park tickets and FREE DINING!!!! It took some switching of days and resorts but Mama made it happen! Yay!

What a day! It started with a delicious breakfast, threw in a few corny jokes and ended with a tornado warning. Wow!

I hate to read that the girls aren't friends any more. As you said, it's rare that a friendship will dissolve because of one person's opinion/attitude/behavior. Hopefully, both girls will learn from it and possible reconcile their friendship. Like you said, I wouldn't want to go back to my teenage years. :sad2:

Yay for having another trip planned and coming up so soon!

Wow, I didn't know they closed the airport for that either?? Maybe it's an Orlando thing, I don't think they are used to tornados down there very often.

I'm so sorry about Kali and Vic. Savannah has not been through that (hopefully she won't!) but I remember it happening to me when I was a young teen. I do think we made up eventually, I hope that is the case for Victoria too! :(

I'm so excited you guys are going back and SO happy that Victoria realized it was the Spring Break crowds and not Disney! WOOT! :cool1:

Bring on the next pretrip report!!!!! :woohoo:

Boooooo- report is over!!!!

And how scary with that tornado! Yikes!!!

Sorry about Victoria and Kali. It is hard to be a teenager. I remember some of those friendships lost- usually over very stupid things when you look back at it......

Maybe they will reconcile in wee bit of time after emotions die down.....

So exciting about the Sept. trip though! Woo!!!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter