Adam and Katies 10/2/2010 SBP/Attic/?? ~ brainstorming!

Ok so PLEASE dont hate me but i would like to revisit flowers again... :duck:

I agree with Meghan that if we're going to go with a beachy boardwalk-esque theme i should go with something like gerbera daisies. Here are my two issues with them... they aren't really formal enough for my gown and DF said he doesn't want to wear one as a bout because it reminds him of the clowns with the water squirting daisy on their coats... :lmao: Never even crossed my mind but i guess he's right. So i thought of pairing it with roses. That way DF can have a rose bout and it'll add alittle bit of a traditional look to go with the gown. I looked through previous wedding TR's and i stole a few that i liked. I forget whose they were but thanks for letting me theif them for inspiration! :goodvibes

p7.jpg

754fc0890cc68beffb6579ca8f9a5abd_m.jpg

I really like these because it seems like just the right balance of fun boardwalk themed wedding and traditional wedding
5.jpg

I Like this one alot too! I love how fun it is! and i think i could do fuschia, white and maybe lighter shades of pink and it'll look awesome. :goodvibes

Now i have another option for you all to help me ponder... i was looking through some bridal magazines and Peonies seem to be the "in" thing right now and after hearing Karen talk about them again i decided to look into it. I really really like this bouquet!

025.jpg

I'd love this exact bouquet and do the navy blue ribbon like in my inspiration board.
What do you all think? Knowing we are definatly sticking with a boardwalk theme which bouquet would you think would go best? Do any of you have any bouquets tucked away in your inspiration folders that you think would be a good choice?

Sure, peonies may be the "in" thing right now, but they can be crazy expensive. If you would like a cheaper alternative, I would look into garden roses, like below:

Garden-Rose-Bicolor-Pink-White-Prince-Jardinier250x250.jpg

But I like the second bouquet you posted the most! :goodvibes

I love all of them! I am not a huge fan of yellow though. But I love the others! The dark pink is awesome

Sure, peonies may be the "in" thing right now, but they can be crazy expensive. If you would like a cheaper alternative, I would look into garden roses, like below:

Garden-Rose-Bicolor-Pink-White-Prince-Jardinier250x250.jpg

But I like the second bouquet you posted the most! :goodvibes

Good to know! I didn't know that they were expensive... bummer. But the garden roses are a great alternative, thanks for that hun! :goodvibes

I love all of them! I am not a huge fan of yellow though. But I love the others! The dark pink is awesome

Thanks Cass! I just posted the yellow bouqet to get the idea of the gerbera daisies and roses together, i'd definatly change the colors to the fuschia! :thumbsup2

Awe NICE!!!! Thank you so much!!!

No problem! I have so many flower pictures saved... it is a bit ridiculous! :rotfl:

And you know, if you really dig the peony bouquet, you could always have like... three actual peonies and the rest garden roses to cut down on costs too. Then you get the best of both worlds!

Edit: Kinda like this one. It has peonies, garden roses, ranunculas, and allium:

IMG_1690.JPG

I love the last two. The second to the last is really fun, the bright colors look great and the last one is more feminine and really fits with your theme. I will look through my pics when I get home and see if I have anything that would fit your theme.

I love the pink gerbera bouquet. I always said I'd use gerberas(my fave) and roses on my day! :)

I love the peonies too. The garden roses look really close though and I like them! :)

Good luck. Everything you've been looking at is so pretty!:thumbsup2

No problem! I have so many flower pictures saved... it is a bit ridiculous! :rotfl:

And you know, if you really dig the peony bouquet, you could always have like... three actual peonies and the rest garden roses to cut down on costs too. Then you get the best of both worlds!

Edit: Kinda like this one. It has peonies, garden roses, ranunculas, and allium:

IMG_1690.JPG

I know i have so many things saved its not even right... totally obsessed!

I like the idea of using a few peonies and then the garden roses! :thumbsup2

I love the last two. The second to the last is really fun, the bright colors look great and the last one is more feminine and really fits with your theme. I will look through my pics when I get home and see if I have anything that would fit your theme.

the last two are my favorite too... I'm torn!!! :laughing:

Oh Gosh Girl!
Flowers...I still love the flowers that you had...hmmm...

The only reason i'm not sticking with that is because of the calla lillies... i just think they're too formal for what we're trying to do. Dont get me wrong i LOVE them but its not going to work with the look i'm going for.

I love the pink gerbera bouquet. I always said I'd use gerberas(my fave) and roses on my day! :)

I love the peonies too. The garden roses look really close though and I like them! :)

Good luck. Everything you've been looking at is so pretty!:thumbsup2

Thanks hun! I like the pink gerbera and rose bouquet too... I wish i knew what would look the best... whatever i end up with will be nice i'm sure! :goodvibes

Yay for flowers! We were doing that tonight too!!

Ok I know you don’t like the green stuff but I like how this bouquet kinda dresses up the daisy.

Putting my vote in again for this one!
bouquet-pink-gerbera-daisies-roses-hypericum.jpg

One more
Gerbera%20Daisies%20and%20Roses%20bouquet.jpg

Yay for flowers! We were doing that tonight too!!

Ok I know you don’t like the green stuff but I like how this bouquet kinda dresses up the daisy.

Putting my vote in again for this one!
bouquet-pink-gerbera-daisies-roses-hypericum.jpg

Oh!!!! I forgot about this one! I have it in my stash too!!! :goodvibes

What could i do as an alternative to the green stuff??

Do you just not like the color, or do you not like them at all? Because you can get pink berries, like below, instead of green in that bouquet:

691f24d7fa4ca6b9548b44a.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter