After 8 months we're back: 13 days of glorious gluttony: PLETHORA O' PICS 1/15/22-1/27/22

We got gifted two of these from the family in the room next door to us at our Boardwalk stay ast week (it's a long story - I hid pixie dust in the parks and their kids happened to be the ones who found it, so we met up at the Briar Patch and got aquainted), and I'm so glad, because it's not something we would ever have thought of buying ourselves. I took the first bite expecting it to be dry and crumbly and kind of blah on the inside ... but oh no... that muffin cake is so so amazingly good. It is fresh, rich ... don't know if there is sour cream or something in there for that texture but oh my. We will have to try warming them up next time!
It was one of our new favorite baked goods anywhere. Thankfully there are no lines for it like at Gideons.

Glad you enjoy the reviews and the humor. We really liked more items than we expecting.
What was you favorites.
Our favorites were the beet carpaccio in Canada and the carrots three ways I think it was called lol in Morocco. I didn't expect to like the carrots but we were stuck in a little overhang as it poured rain I decided to grab the carrots as there was no line at all. We sat there with our Frozen martini, Brie in bread and truffle black croissant from France for $35 and the carrots I spent $5 blew all that away :). My daughter and her husband really liked the scallops from America also :)

Our favorites were the beet carpaccio in Canada and the carrots three ways I think it was called lol in Morocco. I didn't expect to like the carrots but we were stuck in a little overhang as it poured rain I decided to grab the carrots as there was no line at all. We sat there with our Frozen martini, Brie in bread and truffle black croissant from France for $35 and the carrots I spent $5 blew all that away :). My daughter and her husband really liked the scallops from America also :)
We forgot to try the scallops they looked interesting.

Great report. Glad I found it today. Now to go back and read your previous reports. I keep thinking I am not going to renew my annual pass and then I read a food review like yours and think there is still to many good things to try.

Great report. Glad I found it today. Now to go back and read your previous reports. I keep thinking I am not going to renew my annual pass and then I read a food review like yours and think there is still to many good things to try.
Thanks for reading and let me know what you think of the others. Enjoy. Septembers trip we're going to be there for 13 nights so lots more coming up.

I just wanted to say that this is the best Dining Trip Report I have ever read. Thanks for all the smiles!

I just wanted to say that this is the best Dining Trip Report I have ever read. Thanks for all the smiles!
Thank you very much, happy to have entertained.
I am to please. Have you read my past ones? ( links on the first page)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter