Amanda & Steve's Planning Journal 11/01/09 SBP/ADH Back from our PS!!! Pics up soon!!

Hey everyone, so here are some things that have been going on. We got assigned a new planner because apparently Celeste "no longer works for Disney Fairytale Weddings". Our New planner is Diane. I have heard lots of great things about her. We also booked our PS trip for the third week in June, right after school ends. The sad part is we are only going for three days!!!! Booo!!!!!!! What a tease!!! My DF cant take off more than that because he is using his two weeks vaca for the wedding. So this will be strictly business. Do you have any suggestions on things we can do outside the parks?

In other news. I had a freakout about my dress. I havent seen it since August and i wasnt sure if I still liked it!!! :scared1: The dress is at my FMIL's house. so I ran over there to try it on. whew...still love it!!! Thank god!!!

Other than that, I have been super busy. I coach crew. Rowing for all the laymen. the season is almost over, so then planning will be in full swing.

yay things are moving along! Congrats on your planner, i've heard good things about Diane! LOL about your dress, i do that too and mine is in my own closet!

6 MONTHS!!!!!

Today is six months till the wedding!!!! Freaking out!!! I feel like i have so much to do!! DF is freaking out about money. We havent saved as much as we thought we would have by now. Last night i suggested cutting out some things from the wedding to meet the budget and DF freaked out!! I thought i was supposed to be the one freaking out!! I know everything will work out.

Ok. first of all. Its five months till the wedding!!!!!!!:woohoo::banana::scared:
I cant believe it! DF and I have been engaged since january 2008. I feel like we have been planning forever! Speaking of planning, or planing session is in TWO WEEKS!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited!!! I have everything in a big envelope on my desk. I so envy all of the disbrides that are so artsy and creative and make time to make scrapbooks and binders and bulletin boards. That is totally not me. I have pics of table settings i like and cakes and a menu. What else do i need?

Any way DF and I have made lots of purchases this week. here are some items....
Picture161.jpg
[/IMG]

crystal mickey broach for My mom and steve's mom

Picture131-1.jpg
[/IMG]

These are DF's tie tack and cuff links. Cute right. He picked them out without my help!!!

Picture113.jpg
[/IMG]

This is our wedding rings. DF's is tungsten which i think is really cool!!!

DF and I also bought custom converse chucks. They havent come in yet. I am really excited about that. Ill post when they come in!!

Oh yeah, here is a pic of the matches we bought. DF is giving his groomsmen cigars at the reception so we thought that would be a good idea. since our reception is at ADH we figuered they could go out on the balcony and have fun with them!!!

Picture168.jpg
[/IMG]

Cant wait till the PS!! Will post more soon......

Getting so excited!!! Next week is the last week of school and our PS is in 11 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1::banana::yay::dance3: Im freakin out!!! Do i have everything i need? How are we getting to the airport? What do I need to pack? AAHHH!!!!!! :scared1:

ok thats the end of my rant. Seriously, what a great way to end a school year? With a trip to the happiest place on earth!?! Since we are only going for a short trip, 3 days:sad1:, we will not be going to the parks. We are going to spend some time at the pool and exploring the resorts. It seems we never get to do that on our longer trips!!! How do you find the time? Cant wait to post pics from the PS........

My shoes came in today!!!! Or should I say sneakers. I have been wearing Converse since I was 14. I am 5'11" and DF is also the same height if I wear any type of heels I will be taller. Also I have terrible feet. Wearing any type of shoes for a long period of time kill my feet. I had custom made Converse made!!!They are awesome!!I am so happy. DF ordered them too. His should be in next week. The little boys in the wedding are wearing Cons too so we will all match !! Here they are.
Picture187.jpg

Picture188.jpg

We leave for our PS trip in the morning!!! Im so excited!! I spent the whole day making sure our planning binder is organized and in good condition.I really wish we could stay longer but DF has to be back to work. I on the other hand am off for the summer!!!:banana::banana: OK. Be back wednesday with lots of pics.

Hope you had a blast, can't wait to see pics! Oh and I love the shoes! I wore my pink converse for our e-pics!

We are back from our PS!!! We such a good time. It was way too short. I will post a full report tonight. It really seems real now!!!

4 More Days!!! You must be so excited!!! I have 12 Days to go, and I've been bouncing off the walls :)

I enjoyed reading your PJ...you are getting married so soon.. I am excited for you... I am planning a SBP wedding but I am stumped as to where to have the reception so if you don't mind to post a few pics of the ADH that would be more than great.... I wish you luck and have the time of your life...:love:

3 days! I'd be jumping out of my skin! I am already and I still have 7 months!! Have a beautiful wedding and just make sure to take in every second of it..CONGRATSSSSSSSS

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter