Any ROFR news?

Pixie dust to all in ROFR!!! and a special Congrats to Disney Ron's daughter. How cool!!! Boy I wish I had done something like that in college. Beca, what character is your former student?

Kim

carlos, I have no idea how many were selected.

I just know we'll miss her alot, but we know how excited she is so we are too!

Disney Ron

WDW college program sounds great...I am sure it will be a great experience!!!

I haven't seen updates lately regarding dates of major events in everyone's resale process...here is an update for us:

9/29 intial buy
10/12 passed ROFR
10/20 forwarded closing docs and final payment

Just got closing docs this morning!!

We did it, we're official. We closed on Monday and found out today (I had to call to find out!).

I guess I can start to sign....

OKW Mike!!!!!!

Originally posted by kimpossible
Pixie dust to all in ROFR!!! and a special Congrats to Disney Ron's daughter. How cool!!! Boy I wish I had done something like that in college. Beca, what character is your former student?

Kim

She does a LOT of characters, but the main one she was hired for was Snow White's Queen. I have seen pics of her as the queen and she looks so EVIL....she is really the nicest girl!!

:wave:

Beca

Yea, Mike!!! Are you officially going to change your "dis-name"?

She does a LOT of characters, but the main one she was hired for was Snow White's Queen.

That is sooo cool Beca!

Yahoo Mike!!! Oh, I'm sorry ... I meant OKW Mike! I am very happy for you - you had a few bumps in the rode but you're finally there. Contratulations!

Thanks, everyone. It has been a long stange trip. I started called MS today. No luck yet, but any day now I'm sure.

Thanks again!

OKW Mike

Originally posted by carlos1117
We did it, we're official. We closed on Monday and found out today (I had to call to find out!).

I guess I can start to sign....

OKW Mike!!!!!!
Congrats!!! and thanks for the post. We sent our papers and balance in last week. I was planning on calling TCS, but figured they would call when we closed. I called today and found out that they were still waiting on the sellers papers, that they were mailed 10/19. The person I spoke with said they do not call when it's closed, I should call back Monday to check. Whay kind of priority service is that? Of course that thought came after I had hung up. When I call back Monday, maybe I'll make a little fuss and insist on a call. Better yet maybe they'll tell me we closed!

plamb,

I had the same problem with Timeshare Closing Services. I had to call to find out I closed! I still find that unreal.

Anyway, it all turned out great because I called MS and we're in the system!!!

So good luck with the closing. I will say that when all the paper work is in they do close fast. Also we made it into the Disney system in 48 hours!

Congrats, Mike!!!

I also just had to add....we did another add-on today!!! A little on though...65 points at OKW thru Disney!!!! It was SOO nice to be in the system by the time I hung up the phone!!!

Yea!!! So, now we have 3 resorts, and I have not even been home yet....probably not the smartest move...but, who cares? We're Disney nuts, and we're going to LOVE it!!!

Beca

well done mike

I have now made my first ressie

SSR Jan 1/4 - on waitlist for BCV (Home resort)

Enjoy.............

Way to go, Beca! Now you'll have the problem of choosing which points to use when--and that's a pretty fun problem to have! Hope we are soon OKW owners as well. Gotta love those low dues, huge rooms and parking at your door!

Originally posted by jekjones1558
Way to go, Beca! Now you'll have the problem of choosing which points to use when--and that's a pretty fun problem to have! Hope we are soon OKW owners as well. Gotta love those low dues, huge rooms and parking at your door!

And, don't forget...the Grand Villas!!! That's actually why we bought...to be able to stay five nights in a grand villa every third year, and know that we can get the availability!! I have learned from DVC that I am NOT a risk-taker...I want to own at every resort I wish to stay at...I'm just a big chicken!!!

Beca

And, don't forget...the Grand Villas!!!

Have you ever done a tour of an OKW grand villa? Unbelievable! You're right--we also are trying to get that 11 month window for this very reason.

Just found out from TCS that the sellers papers came in late yesterday and we are closing today!!!! Everything should be sent to Disney by Monday!!!

WooHoo, Kim!!!!

Disney Ron...um, yes...my name is Rebeca, I am an addict!!! But, I'm broke....so, I think we are done (for a while, anyway ;) )

Jean...no, I have not seen the Grand Villas, but I fell in LOVE with them after looking at pics on allearsnet. They truly are like renting a house on Disney property! I didn't even know you could ask to tour a sold out property? We're definitely going to have to talk in Dec...you can tell me all the tricks I don't know!!!

Beca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter