Any ROFR news?

Called TCS and got the good news. We have closed and Disney is recieving notice today!!! :p
OK, now I'm getting exited!
Can someone please tell me when they think I should start calling Disney and what the phone number is? Any business hours? I figured I'd call tomorrow, does it matter its the weekend?

We got an email from TTS and we should be hearing from them by 10/29. Everyone is right, it is like sitting on pins and needles. We leave for Disney 11/6, we're hoping to know by then and tour BWV to check out our (hopefully) new home.

Congrats to OKW Mike, Pete L, and Kim! I'm hoping to close on Monday.

You guys are all so contagious. I'm trying to convince my husband that we should add on and we're not even DVC members yet! We just watched the Beach Club on Great Hotels on the Travel Channel, DCL special on Travel Channel, and Unwrapped on the Food Channel. I don't think we have enough points to do all the vacations I want to do. We're going to put it all on VCD and send it to my in-laws to watch. We're kind of hoping they'll want to join DVC or take us all on a cruise.

plamp,

First, Congrats!!
I was in the system in 48 hours. Yes, it was that quick. MS phone number is 1800.800.****.

Mike

plamp,

Apparently, the management won't let me post MS phone number. This is ridiculous since it is available of Disney.com

Sorry.

Mike

800.800.ninety-eight hundred

Mike,

I just did a search on Disney.com, and could not find that number posted. There has been much debate on these boards over whether or not that number should be given out via the disboards. I think the policy of the boards is...since the number is an 800 number, the disboards does not want to be responsible for giving the number to renters or other "non-authorized" persons since the cost of the phone line, and the charges associated with it are paid for in our dues.

I would love to know where on disney.com that number is...since, it might change the policy of the disboards.

But, plamp...the number should be on your contract (if you bought from TTS), and you should be able to get it from your realtor if not (your closing company should also have it). And...MS is closed on Sat and Sun, except I think tomorrow may be the BIG booking day for the DVC cruise reservations...I DEFINITELY wouldn't try calling then...you'd be on hold FOREVER, and then they probably wouldn't take your ressie...that would be a real bummer!!!

:wave:

Beca

Hmmm...you are SOO right!! Interesting!!!

Thanks, Mike!!!

Beca

Sorry if I have been missing in action but the whole family here has been sick with fevers and the DW and I have been grabbing sleep whenever we can.

I am going crazy, all docs have been in for over two weeks but still no closing and still not in the system. Can't even tell if there are any studios left for our trip in January. Anyway we are making due.

Already book the plane and a car (alamo is having great rates and remember to use the Walmart or Costco coupon) we are going Jan 2-12 and cannot wait

Hey Kath we gotta plan that charachter breakfast at Arkashaus (ok the spelling escapes me Norway in Epcot)

Beca how goes everything.

Although we have add-on itis we are waiting. I have heard through a friend who lets just say works for disney theme parks in a capacity to know that as soon as SSR is mostly sold the next project will be a close to park renovation (he would not confirm contemporary but lead me to believe the same) although they expect price to go up by that time, I'll still wait cause i want an 11 month window there if it actually happens. I'll just say this is still rumor and I am not betting on it but just in case i will wait and see and if not i can always add on later at the BW or WL or OKW

Im still trying to decide what ticket to buy anybody heard anything more on AP discounts?

OK Catch you all later

Don

Hi everyone -- we're back from WDW! Had an EXCELLENT time! Looks like I've missed out on a lot of activity the last week!

Beca, I couldn't believe it when I read that you did an add-on at OWK! You are seriously addicted! OKWMike, WOO-HOO! I know the entire process has been a bit of a struggle for you so it's great news to hear you are "official"!!

Beca, Mike, and all the other recent OKW owners, I think you will be very happy with your choice of OKW. Even though OKW is not one of our home resorts, we really enjoyed staying there. The 2 bedroom is extremely spacious and everything was (or at least looked) new! I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

I will be posting my trip report later this afternoon in a separate thread!

RuthnPaul...SOO glad you had a great time!!!

I can't wait to hear your report!!! And yes...I have a problem!!

Beca

Ruth,

So glad to hear you guys had a great time, but we're glad your back cause we missed you!

OKW Mike
:smooth:

I called MS again today (called first time yesterday) and we are still not "in the system." :(
According to TCS the paperwork was sent to Disney on Friday.

plamp,

I was told by TSCS that they do most of their updates on Wednesday. Try Wednesday late afternoon (before 5pm).

Mike

We have also been told that it can take longer to get in the system towards the end of a month due to other month-end processing.

Originally posted by plamp
I called MS again today (called first time yesterday) and we are still not "in the system." :(
According to TCS the paperwork was sent to Disney on Friday.

My mom's resale was also sent to Disney on Fri. She's still not in the system yet. MS told her to check back THIS Fri....ummm, I think we'll be calling every day in between as well.

Beca

We're in the system! Woo hoo! They gave me my member id and info for web access. However, I just tried the web access and am having problems b/c I'm using a Mac (not a big surprise after reading all the threads about this).

We're going to WDW next week! I think we'll stop by SSR to pick up temporary membership cards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter