Anybody EVER win a sweepstakes entered with MyCokeRewards points?

thelionqueen

DIS Veteran
I was just wondering if entering sweepstakes on MyCokeRewards.com is worth it or like throwing a bucket of water off the Titanic. :lmao:

I used some misc. points I had to enter for a Disney Cruise. I know the odds are slim to none, but figured I'd give it a shot.

Has anyone won anything? Or did you know someone that did? Just curious... thanks!

I haven't and I tried every day from January until the end of March for the WDW parkhoppers and the two SWA tickets. I only did the daily instant wins and used the free five entries per day so I never wasted points and I wonder if that matters. I remember a few posted here about winning the park hoppers or Universal tix or something but I never have.

I have never won one of the sweepstakes, but I don't enter that many.

I have won two of the instant wins, though. In February I won 4 WDW Park Hoppers. I am still waiting on my tickets from My Coke Rewards. It has been an absolute pain-in-the-booty dealing with them to actually get them sent to me. Last week, I won 2 one-day Six Flags tickets. I was able to print them out, so I didn't have any issues with the Coke reps. I never spend my earned points for the instant wins. I always use the free entries. So, it is possible to win with the free ones.

Thanks for posting, I always wonder if it is just a huge waste of time for the instant wins(I only do free entries as well) and am glad at least somebody has won...i will continue from time to time.

I won 10 points on a 3 point entry. I'm laughing all the way to the bank, lol.

we've won a few instant wins over the years. Two $50 gift cards and a few amc movie tickets. But only because they have free entry options for instant wins, so we're able to enter frequently online without purchase or mail. We've never won the sweepstakes, but that's probably because the number of prizes is so small and we enter very few points.

I was thinking the same thing. Is there a place on the site that tells you who has won?

I've never seen winners listed on the site. According to their general contest rules, you have to mail in a request for a list of winners. Each contest has there own date that the request much be recieved, usually before the contest ends.

I won a $2000 gift card at best buy at mycokerewards.com. I never use my points. I always do the free way of entering. I also believe I won two tickets to six flags last year. I enter and win so many stupid things that I can't remember if that is where I actually won the six flag tickets. But I do remember winning the gift card. I couldn't believe it. got a laptop, two nice cameras, memory cards and other things.

I won 10 points on a 3 point entry. I'm laughing all the way to the bank, lol.
OH this is so funny. I won 10 points too one time because it was a bonus try or something. I remember all these bubbles floating on the screen and when i popped one it said i was a winner....my hopes were so high until i saw the 10 points!!! lol

I have a friend who does sweeps and she seems to win every year her tickets to 6 flags.

This was years ago, but I remember my manager winning a trip to see (I think) Rascal Flatts

Funny part was, he's Mormon, and doesn't actually drink coke products. However, we had a coke machine at work, and at the end of the day, he would throw away the empty bottles that the employees left behind and keep the caps. Never drank a bit of soda in his life.

I just won 2 free six flags tickets! Thanks to this thread it renewed my hope in winning some day!

I tried and tried for the Universal back in May I think it was when a few dis people won. I won a $25 Publix gift card 3 or 4 years ago. I use my free entries only! I won on the 5th try tonight, first time trying for the Six Flags!

I did get some Universal tickets last year.....4 to be exact. I also just won some of the Six Flags tickets the other day. It does work it all depends on how you go about it. The sweepstakes I tend to stay away from. The odds are so slim.

Sure folks win. I have won quite a few 15 dollar best buy cards in the past and this year I won 1,000 dollar visa gift card. Also in the past have won 6 25 dollar master card gift cards on the text to win promo they run every year. (that one is also able to be entered with out a text which is how I entered) just takes patience/ also on the disney tix and southwest tix it is only one winner a day so try the ones that have multiple winners throughout the day. better odds. I save my points for when they have a great deals for free 12 packs. so just scroll thru the official rules for the alternative method of entry link

I only see instant wins that cost 3 points. Where do you find free instant wins?

Thanks so much for the help!

Log in. Click on the rules for an instant win contest. Scroll down to rule 5c and you will see a link that says click here. Put in the code and get a free entry. You can do this 5 times per day. I do all 5 in a row, then play the game. I never win, but one day I may.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter