Anyone else waiting for jetBlue to release April 2008?

How do you sign up for Kayak?? And how exactlly does it work???

We went April 16-23 (Mon-Mon) this past year. I also remember the JB fares showing up on Kayak first. We booked our tickets the day the fares came out on Kayak and paid $327 pp RT. To fly Sat-Sat or Sun-Sun was $617 pp RT! :scared1: I checked JB's website every day for months after we booked and the flights we booked never went below what we paid, so I got the best price that I could for those flights.

I have been watching Kayak and JB's websites every day, ready to pounce. Although I'd love to see something in the $200's, I'm not counting on it.

We went April 16-23 (Mon-Mon) this past year. I also remember the JB fares showing up on Kayak first. We booked our tickets the day the fares came out on Kayak and paid $327 pp RT. To fly Sat-Sat or Sun-Sun was $617 pp RT! :scared1: I checked JB's website every day for months after we booked and the flights we booked never went below what we paid, so I got the best price that I could for those flights.

I have been watching Kayak and JB's websites every day, ready to pounce. Although I'd love to see something in the $200's, I'm not counting on it.

WOW!!! When did the fare come out last year. I was hoping to keep it down around under two hundred......I may be rethining this trip!!!!!We would be going Sat. to Friday.....

WOW!!! When did the fare come out last year. I was hoping to keep it down around under two hundred......I may be rethining this trip!!!!!We would be going Sat. to Friday.....

The fares came out at the end of July last year.

Ok, here's something interesting...

I was just on Kayak's website (checking my Aug flights in case the fares went down, as well as checking to see if April is out yet), and I couldn't get info for any jetBlue flights, anywhere, for any day. Maybe jetBlue is updating their system? I really hope this means something good! :goodvibes

Mee to I just tried. Nothing for Jetblue??!!!!

Bumpin this back to the first page for all of us Northeasterners!!! Come on JetBlue!!!

Hello all! I'm subscribing to this thread in case I miss it when those JetBlue fares come out.

We are looking at the week of 4/12. Now that JB has a direct flight from SYR to Ft. Lauderdale as well as MCO, we are considering either a vacation in Orlando or the Keys. Anything to get us out of CNY after a long winter. :laughing: Feb break is also an option, but it's always hard to find a decent flight during Pres. week. :(

I'm burning up my computer with the JetBlue site!;) I'm not only checking for April dates, but also re-checking my already-booked October dates in case the price comes down so I can nab that credit. Can you say obsessed?:surfweb:

I can get on delta with one stop on the way down for $285.oo and non stop on the way home..Should I book this now or assume when the others come out I will be able to do bettter????? Thanks,,,

Oh. . .help!!

I am new here. . .I guess I want to "subcribe" to this thread because I want to also know when Jet Blue will release rates for April. But. . .my questions are "What does 'subscribe' mean? and how do I do it? Also, how will I know when there is information out about this?" As I mentioned, I am new here and so confused very easily!!!

Oh. . .help!!

I am new here. . .I guess I want to "subcribe" to this thread because I want to also know when Jet Blue will release rates for April. But. . .my questions are "What does 'subscribe' mean? and how do I do it? Also, how will I know when there is information out about this?" As I mentioned, I am new here and so confused very easily!!!

At the top left-hand side of the page you'll see "User CP". Click on that, and it will list your subscribed threads, and you can see when there have been new posts.

It is pretty confusing at first, but hang in there and you'll be an old pro before you know it! There's a ton of great info here and lots of wonderful people willing to help! Good luck!

Edited to Add: Sorry, I didn't answer your question about how to do it! When you reply to a thread you will be subscribed, so you're all set with this thread. If you want to subscribe without replying, click on thread tools at the top of the thread, and click subscribe.

I'm burning up my computer with the JetBlue site!;) I'm not only checking for April dates, but also re-checking my already-booked October dates in case the price comes down so I can nab that credit. Can you say obsessed?:surfweb:

Add me to the obsessed group! I keep checking for April and also for my Aug trip, which is in less than 2 weeks. I know that the price is not going to go down at this point, but I can't help myself. I keep checking, just in case.

Add me to the obsessed group! I keep checking for April and also for my Aug trip, which is in less than 2 weeks. I know that the price is not going to go down at this point, but I can't help myself. I keep checking, just in case.

You never know about the price my JetBlue flights just went down..I got a credit of sixty dollars!!!!!

Have a wonderful trip! I'm glad I'm not the only one obsessed! :thumbsup2

I'm glad to hear that others are as obsessed as I am!! Several times a day I check to see if April has been released on JetBlue,also check my Sept flights, which have done nothing but go up since I bought them,check Kayak and I also check my JetBlue TrueBlue account to see if my 50 points from getting the AMEX card have been posted to my account.It is going to kill me to wait to buy my April flights when them come out if I don't have those points in my account yet!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter