Anyone else waiting for jetBlue to release April 2008?

I'm waiting on April dates for Jet Blue too! Everything out of BDL the week of April 12 (spring break here in CT) is ridiculously expensive (not to mention at least one stop!) - I would love to get Jet Blue out of Westchester for that week for something a little more reasonable than what I've been seeing!

Good luck everyone! :cool1:

Has anyone else noticed that jetblue isn't listed on Kayak? It still is on sidestep, but not kayak.:confused3 I keep checking my August flights as well as April and am noticing that I don't see jetblue on the August list.

Has anyone else noticed that jetblue isn't listed on Kayak? It still is on sidestep, but not kayak.:confused3 I keep checking my August flights as well as April and am noticing that I don't see jetblue on the August list.

This happened the other day too. I was hoping it meant something, like maybe they were updating their systems with the new fares, but no such luck. JetBlue fares were back on Kayak later that day with no new dates added. Maybe it means something this time, though. Let's all keep our fingers crossed!

It looks like everyone from New England is flying down to Disney for the Spring School Break. This year, Mass. School vacation is Saturday, April 19 thru Sunday the 27th. :scared1: :scared1: :banana: popcorn::
Like everyone else is saying, the other Airline fares and schedules are pretty bad. Let's see what Jet Blue has to offer to New England this year.
Good Luck All,
Joe

It looks like everyone from New England is flying down to Disney for the Spring School Break. This year, Mass. School vacation is Saturday, April 19 thru Sunday the 27th. :scared1: :scared1: :banana: popcorn::
Like everyone else is saying, the other Airline fares and schedules are pretty bad. Let's see what Jet Blue has to offer to New England this year.
Good Luck All,
Joe

Joe,

Im in CT and ours is the 12th to the 19th.......

I'm waiting too! I've got my Delta tickets for April 16th already,(paid 119.00 one way) but the 26th is just way too high. How does Kayak work, can I sign up for this now and they will alert me when Jetblue becomes available?

Jillpie....just go to kayak.com and register. They do send a daily alert on airfares to your email but not sure if they will alert you that JetBlue has become available.I check them each am and pm since the last few JetBlue fare releases were available thru kayak before you could pull them up directly on JetBlue. It still links you directly to JB to buy your tickets but if you went straight to Jetlue's website they didn't show up.And of course you can keep checking here since all of us nuts will let everyone know!!

Good Luck All,
Joe

We are in NJ and trying to book that same time, but into Sarasota. I can't find anything less than $550 a person. I am hoping Jet Blue has some good fares or we aren't going.

You all are so PATIENT!! I booked my airfare through Delta as soon as it came out. $308.10 rt one stop each way for 4/17-4/25. I just did not dare to wait. This will be peak travel time in Maine. JetBlue only has 3 departure and 2 arrival times for PWM (which is where we really like to fly from because we hate a 2 hour drive home after our trip). AirTran has 3 departure times and 3 arrival times for PWM. One non stop flight each way each day.
I am hoping I did the right thing. :confused:
Good luck on your fares everyone!! :shamrock:

Just signing on to the MA waiting for April '08 JB fares club! We're planning on going 4/18-4/26...celebrating my big five-oh!! Can't wait to at least book my flight. Also waiting for the package prices to be released by WDW for 2008. Waiting.......Oh well, at least the Sox won last night!

I'm waiting too! I've got my Delta tickets for April 16th already,(paid 119.00 one way) but the 26th is just way too high. How does Kayak work, can I sign up for this now and they will alert me when Jetblue becomes available?
Jillpie, dahlin', glad to see you signing up on Kayak. I'll still be checkin' it almost every day for you, even tho we have our flights. We still need to get my mom home after we leave VB. You check every day too, OK?

BTW: name's Jonathan, but you can call me punkin' ;)

ok, so I signed up at Kayak, but not too sure what I'm signed up for!:goodvibes Will they tell me when jetblue becomes available? Hey pumpkinboy, sure's nice to see you again!

ok, so I signed up at Kayak, but not too sure what I'm signed up for!:goodvibes Will they tell me when jetblue becomes available? Hey pumpkinboy, sure's nice to see you again!
You will have to check your planned itinerary on Kayak as often as you can (once a day if possible). Just got to "flights" and plug in your dates and airports and let her rip; to do the same search the following day, you just need to click on it under "recent searches".

I'll be checking too and will post here when I see them.

So I got the email about JetBlue's fall sale. As I recall, both JetBlue and SouthWest have a sale on their current inventory of seats just prior to opening a new time window. So I expect the late winter, possibly early spring fares will be out soon.
:thumbsup2

You will have to check your planned itinerary on Kayak as often as you can (once a day if possible). Just got to "flights" and plug in your dates and airports and let her rip; to do the same search the following day, you just need to click on it under "recent searches".

I'll be checking too and will post here when I see them.

ok thanks!:thumbsup2

Guess I'd better subscribe to this topic , as we are planning on going April 11 to April 20. Flying into Tampa first to spend a few days with grandma. Hoping JetBlue will release April soon. We are flying out of Rochester, New York.

I am worried..Ran into a friend tonight and told him that we are going in April. He told me he did it once and would never do it again. Am I nuts to want to go at this time of year. I am afraid it is going to be mayhem....??????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter