Anyone got COVID after returning home from Disney Parks Or Universal?????

Are you seeing it in school students? Hope your husband is doing ok and recovering without prolonged symptoms.

Thank you. My husband didn’t have any symptoms. He wouldn’t have known he even had it if I hadn’t lost taste and smell. Luckily we both recovered and hopefully won’t have any other issues.

I teach in a small rural school district (85 to 100 students per grade). We are strict about masks and really try to keep the students 6 feet apart. No school sports. The students don’t change classrooms, the teachers move from room to room.

We have had student cases on and off all year but not like I expected. I teach eighth grade and have had maybe 6 to 8 positive students all year and my grade seems to be the one hardest hit district wide. We aren’t seeing any student to student spread, the kids seem to have positive adults in the home that are the reason they get sick. When a student tests positive their whole class is moved to remote learning for 10 days to limit any chance of spread.

Hopefully the second semester will be as smooth as the first for my students.

Good Luck to you I consider teachers front line workers. Sounds like you have great plans in place in your district to handle these situations when they arise.
Glad you are both doing well. Keep up the good work. Kids need you! :thumbsup2

Good Luck to you I consider teachers front line workers. Sounds like you have great plans in place in your district to handle these situations when they arise.
Glad you are both doing well. Keep up the good work. Kids need you! :thumbsup2

Thank you. I wasn’t sure we were doing enough when we went back but our plan seems to have work so far. We have new leadership and I wasn’t sure how our year would go but it’s been so much better than I expected.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter