Anyone here from Indiana?

This year I have flown Delta to Orlando 4 times, and will do so again (taking son, daughterinlaw, 8 yr old, and 1 year old) to OKW in October. We have had no problems with Delta Express. The only delay was one hour - it changed our flight from 7am to 8am. We are very pleased with the service. We used to fly USAir.....but I was tired of spending a day in transit instead at WDW.

Thanks, Kathy and Lil. I'm feeling much better about the flight now. We're flying out at 3:30pm on a Tuesday. DH is flying down the morning before at 8am for a seminar.

Lil: When are you going in Oct?

We will be there from Oct. 20 - Oct. 28----during fall break. Our grandson will have to miss 3 days of school.

KCritter:

Since Caskbill is on vacation to WDW, I'll answer your question for you (since Caskbill is my brother). He did work for Batesville, but retired from there about a year and a half ago.

Richmond, IN here. We're a small city on the eastern border in the middle of the state. We may not have everything that the larger cities have but we are centrally located.--Indy:1.5 hr, Cinncinnati 1 hr, Dayton:45 min, Chicago:3 hr

Never been to HH though. We will be in WDW in November.

I have lived my entire life in Mt. Vernon, IN. It's a small town near Evansville. If you look at a map and find the place where the Wabash and Ohio Rivers meet, that's where I call home.

A Disney family.... After you move to Indianapolis, be sure to take your children to the Children's Museum there. It is the largest such museum in the country. We have been there many times. Also check out Connor Prairie. If you locate in Fishers, it will practically be in your back yard.

DW and I live in Noblesville Indiana just on the north side of Indianapolis. There are lots of nice affordable places to live around here.

Most 2000 - 2500 SQ FT homes go for around 115K to 180K.

We drive once a year with both of our DD's to Orlando but we have not been to HH as of yet. When we drive to ORlando it is about 16-18 Hours depending on how many times the kids or I need to stop.

We are flying for our trip in November the good lord willing.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

God Bless the USA!!!!

disrailfan: We live in Noblesville as well. I guess we're neighbors ;)

I love Noblesville, not too far from Indy, but far enough away.

This tragedy is surreal...

tinkerbell, love noblesville, I'm orriginally from logansport and the dw is from south bend live here on the northside 196th and hague. how about you??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter